Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Paul Bearer Autism Walk Shirt (SUPER LIMITED!)

XHonusWagnerX - 4-10-2010 at 05:19 PM

Ok... you guy are getting a day & a half advance notice on this before I post it on any other message boards! The number is firm, there will only be FIFTY shirts printed so once we reach 50 sold thats it. I definitly suggest you dont sleep on them and order ASAP if you want one. Also, spread the word to anyone else that posts on the board that might not see it right away. I will start posting the link & info on other boards and on facebook on Monday.

For anyone outside the US just place the order like normal and we can work out the extra for shipping and you can send it seperatly. My guess is that a shirt to canada will be $6-$8 and a shirt overseas will be $10-$12 for shipping.

Any extra money after all the shirts are shipped will also go to the Autism Walk so no ones making any profit.

Huge thanks to www.NewRepublicPrinting.com for donating the shirts and the labor to print them and another huge thank you to www.ShirtGeeks.com for hosting the page and setting up the shopping cart.

Now buy a shirt and if you still have money left, go to THE PAUL BEARER AUTISM PLEDGE PAGE and send him the rest of your money!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

sentrand - 4-11-2010 at 12:19 AM

holy smokes. even have my size available. need to buy

REV.PAULIE - 4-11-2010 at 06:08 AM

JOSH FRIGGIN' RULES - HANDS DOWN,NO POINT IN ARGUING.

COOLEST "KID" IN HARDCORE...AND,HE'S FROM BOSTON,EVEN!!!

GOD BLESS THIS MAN...AND YOU BROADS SHOULD BE JUMPING HIS BONES,AND GIVING HIM WHAT-FOR!!!

I NEVER LIKED SLAPSHOT,BUT CAN FIRMLY SAY THAT THEY SUCK EVEN MORE BY NOT KEEPING HIM.

THEY DON'T DESERVE HIM.

Sincerely,
Rev.Paulie
LUCKY TO BE JOSH'S FRIEND

Spoiler - 4-11-2010 at 09:46 AM

Cool idea
Great cause
Funny Fuckin shirt
I just ordered one

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2010 at 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sentrand

Yeah I made sure it went to 4X so you could order one with no problems.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2010 at 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
JOSH FRIGGIN' RULES - HANDS DOWN,NO POINT IN ARGUING.

COOLEST "KID" IN HARDCORE...AND,HE'S FROM BOSTON,EVEN!!!

GOD BLESS THIS MAN...AND YOU BROADS SHOULD BE JUMPING HIS BONES,AND GIVING HIM WHAT-FOR!!!

I NEVER LIKED SLAPSHOT,BUT CAN FIRMLY SAY THAT THEY SUCK EVEN MORE BY NOT KEEPING HIM.

THEY DON'T DESERVE HIM.

Sincerely,
Rev.Paulie
LUCKY TO BE JOSH'S FRIEND

wow.... I'm not even really sure what to say... thank you Paulie all that means a lot and I feel pretty lucky to call you friend as well.

Also big thanks to http://newrepublicprinting.com and www.ShirtGeeks.com cause I couldnt have done it without them!

sentrand - 4-11-2010 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

Yeah I made sure it went to 4X so you could order one with no problems.

ordered. thank you

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2010 at 10:48 AM

only 44 more left to sell!

THORP - 4-11-2010 at 01:57 PM

Paul - hit me up on email when you get a chance

THORP

Discipline - 4-11-2010 at 02:25 PM

Those shirts are too awesome to pass up. Josh, shoot me an email about the extra cash fer shipping.

JawnDiablo - 4-11-2010 at 06:19 PM

I'm gonna pick up one of these bad boys tonight when I get back home to my pc.
I think it's really awesome that you do this Paul.
My mom and I are looking to get involved in something similar for cancer in my brothers name sometime when were both able to.
And the rest of yous kick ass for getting behind Paul in this

JawnDiablo - 4-11-2010 at 06:42 PM

purchased!

sippers - 4-11-2010 at 07:02 PM

purchased

REV.PAULIE - 4-12-2010 at 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by THORP
Paul - hit me up on email when you get a chance

THORP

I U2U'ed you...I don't have yer email...Whut up,niggy?

THORP - 4-12-2010 at 10:58 AM

Paulie, check you U2U bro

LordActionWood - 4-12-2010 at 12:00 PM

Ordered.

Honus, thanks for putting this together.

Paul, thanks for walking.

CR83 - 4-12-2010 at 09:40 PM

Count me in you bastards. Also Paul, kudos to you good sir. You better walk your ass off :smilegrin:

XHonusWagnerX - 4-13-2010 at 07:33 AM

27 shirts sold!

panzerkreuzer - 4-13-2010 at 07:36 AM

honus, please get in touch because of the postage, i think $4 to germany is not enough.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-13-2010 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
honus, please get in touch because of the postage, i think $4 to germany is not enough.

yup... I'll make sure to let you know once I know how much it will be. I dont wanna overcharge anyone so once the shirts are sold and printed and I get the shirts and they are packaged I'll let you know.

sentrand - 4-13-2010 at 10:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer

yup... I'll make sure to let you know once I know how much it will be. I dont wanna overcharge anyone so once the shirts are sold and printed and I get the shirts and they are packaged I'll let you know.

an honest guy, not something you see these days.

JawnDiablo - 4-13-2010 at 05:29 PM

damn these bad boys are selling fast.
upon delivery, photos of us wearing them should be posted, in running poses if you like.

Voodoobillyman - 4-14-2010 at 01:57 AM

Good luck Paul, I hope you raise loads of dough!

REV.PAULIE - 4-14-2010 at 04:18 AM

All praises be upon Josh,who really got everything together...I'll be M.I.A 'til the week's over...This movie shoot/my work schedule is A BITCH AND A HALF,and really need a good night's sleep,and serious lovin' time with my girl...

Thanks,again,to all of you guys...

I really gotta get my 2 hours shut-eye,now...

Paulie

XHonusWagnerX - 4-21-2010 at 12:14 PM

only about 13 shirts left so if you didnt order dont wait much longer.

Also if you post on other boards please repost this, also on your facebook so we can sell all 50 and send Paulie $1000!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-22-2010 at 02:21 PM

bump.... we only got TEN shirts left to sell... can everyone repost this on other boards and on facebook so we can raise the full $1000 for Paulie!!

Also if you didnt order one yet whatta ya waiting for!?

CR83 - 4-22-2010 at 08:53 PM

Just facebook'ed this fucker. Can't wait to get my shirt!

sentrand - 4-22-2010 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CR83
Just facebook'ed this fucker. Can't wait to get my shirt!
i did earlier today. can't wait for mine too.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-22-2010 at 10:00 PM

thanks guys... I think we're down to 6 left now!!

sentrand - 4-22-2010 at 10:09 PM

excellent

tireironsaint - 4-23-2010 at 01:37 AM

Finally got a chance to get on board with this. Paul, thank you for walking. Honus, thank you for setting this thing up. Thanks to all the good people of New Republic for their hard work as well.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-23-2010 at 06:31 AM

Thanks Saknt, only 5 shirts left!!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-24-2010 at 01:21 PM

Only THREE shirts left guys....

I know a lot of you ordered, but some didnt... grab a shirt and support the cause!

sentrand - 4-24-2010 at 01:22 PM

i was not passing this up

JawnDiablo - 4-24-2010 at 01:28 PM

good work Honus

XHonusWagnerX - 4-24-2010 at 02:19 PM

were down to TWO!

sentrand - 4-24-2010 at 02:23 PM

just wondering when these will be ready.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-24-2010 at 02:28 PM

Quote:

Once I sell the last 2 I'll compile all the sizes I need to order and send the list off to Steve. It wont be a #1 priority, but I'm sure they will get printed pretty quick and then he will send them to me. I'll sort them, package them and send them out.

I figure maybe a month or less and everyone should have their shirts, but it kinda depends on how long it takes to sell the last two!!

barc0debaby - 4-24-2010 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Once I sell the last 2 I'll compile all the sizes I need to order and send the list off to Steve. It wont be a #1 priority, but I'm sure they will get printed pretty quick and then he will send them to me. I'll sort them, package them and send them out.

I figure maybe a month or less and everyone should have their shirts, but it kinda depends on how long it takes to sell the last two!!

Might have to buy another one just to get the wheels in motion.

sentrand - 4-24-2010 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Quote:
Quote:

Might have to buy another one just to get the wheels in motion.
i was thinking about buying another. i just might if there is one left by tomorrow night or moday.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-25-2010 at 12:21 AM

one more.... Hopefully someone that didtn get one yet orders it, but either way we will be sold out soon!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-26-2010 at 08:01 AM

SOLD OUT!!

We sold all 50 shirts and they went to 49 different people (one guy ordered 2) which I'm happy about. I didnt want to see 1 guy order 10 shirts and try to resell them.

I'm going to get the sizes all set and place the order. I'll keep you posted on when they arrive and when you can expect them.

if you ordered on HUGE thank you!! If you didnt order one, please consider going to this page and donating money directly to Paulie for the walk. Hell... even if you ordered a shirt you can still donate a little extra cash!!

Thanks everyone!!