Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

SWIMMING

SAAAAARS - 6-9-2005 at 10:39 PM

IS SERIOUSLY SO AWESOME. today i bought water shoes for $4 hahaha i wore them all day

RomanticViolence - 6-9-2005 at 10:56 PM

i like swimming too!.

I only like swimming in pools though. I like being able to see to the bottom and know that there isn't any critters around my legs and feet.

We just got finished shocking the pool a few weeks ago and i can't keep my kids out of it.. they love it!

BDx13 - 6-9-2005 at 11:05 PM

when i was a teenager in pennsyltucky, me and a bunch of punkrock friends used to hit this rope swing on the brandywine river every other day after work in the summer. good fun.

SAAAAARS - 6-9-2005 at 11:29 PM

i go swimming everyday during summer and life is good. yesterday i went swimming in this lake (we found a new spot and had to check it out) and after we got out of the water, we were trying to catch frogs..right? well, what do we see swimming? leeches. i was beside myself and can't go back haha

thedog - 6-10-2005 at 12:14 AM

a classic "Stand by Me " moment

gavin - 6-10-2005 at 01:21 AM

what are water shoes?

ManMadePsycho - 6-10-2005 at 03:38 AM

I dont like swimming anymore. I dont no what it is. Maybe it just dosnt entertain me?

SAAAAARS - 6-10-2005 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
what are water shoes?

shoes to wear in the water. i got them to swim in gross lakes and wear while cliff jumping haha, they are so sweet looking

BDx13 - 6-10-2005 at 07:49 AM

^ wow, SAAAAARS busted out the graphics!

clevohardcore - 6-10-2005 at 11:20 AM

I love swimming but I'm not allowed to anymore. I'm too hairy I'd get kicked out for clogging the drains. It sucks because I used to be at the city pool all day long in my youth.

CR83 - 6-10-2005 at 12:35 PM

Swimming is where it's at. Man, I love to snorkel too. I go snorkelling every summer in southern Missouri in the lakes. There's actually clean lakes where you can be 18 feet down and see everything. It's awesome. For my dog's brithday I take him swimming every year. He can't get enough.

Shane - 6-10-2005 at 12:38 PM

I haven't gone swimming in like 2 years and I want to really bad. I don't know anyone with a pool though...

SHAKO KEN - 6-10-2005 at 02:18 PM

swimming is the only exercise i still get, i had to give up on running and cycling cause of bad knees. i usually go to a local pool in the afternoon when there's mostly old people. they're funny.

SAAAAARS - 6-10-2005 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Swimming is where it's at. Man, I love to snorkel too. I go snorkelling every summer in southern Missouri in the lakes. There's actually clean lakes where you can be 18 feet down and see everything. It's awesome. For my dog's brithday I take him swimming every year. He can't get enough.

that rules! i wish lakes in maine were like that. you can't see ANYTHING in the water haha. i haven't taken my dog swimming yet but i am sure she will love it

CR83 - 6-10-2005 at 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83

that rules! i wish lakes in maine were like that. you can't see ANYTHING in the water haha. i haven't taken my dog swimming yet but i am sure she will love it

I was in Florida in the Keys for my honeymoon and totally got hooked on snorkelling. It's a blast. Swimming Dogs rule.