Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Hip Hop cats.

BKT - 5-31-2010 at 08:06 PM

New Vinnie Paz solo album Season of the Assassin is fucking unbelievable. One of the hardest, lyrically pleasing and soulful hip hop albums I have ever heard. If you like anything he has done in the past this album will blow your fucking mind. Get it asap.

BKT.

SS76 - 6-1-2010 at 07:19 AM

Been listening to it for a few days now, and its a killer album. My only gripe is the fucking autotune on the song with Clipse and the one with Paul Wall. Those songs will not be heard again.

BKT - 6-1-2010 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars
Been listening to it for a few days now, and its a killer album. My only gripe is the fucking autotune on the song with Clipse and the one with Paul Wall. Those songs will not be heard again.

Agree with you there. That was the only thing that I did not like about the album, but with 21 songs on the album and only two being not so great I am one happy dude.

BKT.

barc0debaby - 6-1-2010 at 04:36 PM

Listened to 2 songs so far, and haven't heard the words ratchet, tool, heater, etc; so its already above par.

gavin - 6-1-2010 at 05:31 PM

i hung out with vinnie last week
my boy since we were very young
i have only ever heard like 2 songs he ever did though

M.Alki - 6-1-2010 at 06:59 PM

I will probably end up trying to give this a listen but cant say I'm mad into him.
I like some stuff, but he generally has a boring flow, pretty bad lyrics for the most part and after listening for too long I find his voice annoying. Just my opinion but due to genuinely liking a couple of things he's done, regardless of not being into most, I will see if this is any better.

yeahjewlzyeah - 6-5-2010 at 01:12 AM

I work landscaping w/ a dude who is HUGE into Vinnie Paz. Everyday he brings in his Army of Pharos CD and blasts it in the truck. Its actually pretty sick, and ive never been a hip-hop person. And his from Rhode Island or CT right?

BKT - 6-5-2010 at 12:31 PM

Vin is from Philly.

AOTP is amazing.

BKT.

spyderdog - 6-5-2010 at 06:24 PM

im excited to hear this actually

SS76 - 6-5-2010 at 09:52 PM

Just checked out the new AOTP....fucking incredible.