Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

MADBALL

JawnDiablo - 6-15-2010 at 12:20 PM

Pretty much for no fucking reason other than I drove into work every day since last Monday listening to Madball....and we haven't had one of these in a minute.......
So what's your favorite Madball thingy........?

stateofdisgrace - 6-15-2010 at 12:59 PM

Droppin Many Suckas.....so hard, so fast, so good.....

MattyA - 6-15-2010 at 01:45 PM

Demonstrating My Style, first madball album I ever heard. So hard but at the same time had that groove to it. And it has Pride on it, which is one of my favorite songs ever.

clevohardcore - 6-15-2010 at 02:22 PM

DEMONSTRATING MY STYLE and LEGACY are tops for me. I love all MADBALL stuff though honestly. Legacy brings it for a newer MADBALL record.

Discipline - 6-15-2010 at 09:02 PM

Set it Off

tireironsaint - 6-15-2010 at 09:13 PM

I still say Ball Of Destruction is better than anything they'll ever do as a real band, but seeing as I can only view that record as a novelty I just voted that I dislike the band.

DaveMoral - 6-15-2010 at 09:40 PM

For me it's a toss up between Demonstratin' My Style, as that was the first Madball record I heard and bought and still love to death, and Hold It Down. I went with Hold It Down because that jawn is super catchy and a blast to rock.

JawnDiablo - 6-16-2010 at 03:11 PM

I picked Hold It Down because I just think it is pretty damn tight.
I still love all their stuff up to and including the NYHC EP, but can't get into the last 2 they did.
I'm surprised they didn't get on one of those big showsthis summer in the Philadelphia area.
Philly loves some Madball.

DaveMoral - 6-17-2010 at 09:51 AM

^Yeah, I would have figured them for This Is Hardcore at least..

I like most of Legacy, but Infiltrate the System is tougher to get into. There are some good tracks, but I don't think it's got the same kind of legendary feel as basically all of their other stuff does.

clevohardcore - 6-17-2010 at 09:55 AM

Legacy does not get the props it should get. Such a good record from them.

CR83 - 6-17-2010 at 09:56 PM

Went with Hold It Down. The main reason is that I rocked that one the longest right after I got it. Legacy is tight as shit and heavy.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-18-2010 at 06:16 AM

Legacy was what turned me off of new Madball albums, mediocre at best...maybe 3 good songs. Hold it Down was where the post AF Madball peaked IMO....outside of the rap songs every single song on that thing is an anthem...it's like Set it Off on steroids.

thedog - 6-18-2010 at 05:07 PM

picked set it off.
i like all madballs stuff though.