Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

For anyone who's having a bad day...

Brit - 6-25-2010 at 01:51 PM

Watch this and you will feel much better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-9gVWtx8Q

:smilegrin:

panzerkreuzer - 6-25-2010 at 01:56 PM

where´s my chainsaw when i need it? :lol:

BDx13 - 6-25-2010 at 01:57 PM

i dunno, brit.
i think this link might go a little further with this crowd:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/katy-perry-topless-for-esquire...

Brit - 6-25-2010 at 01:58 PM

Yes, but that's not funny haha

BDx13 - 6-25-2010 at 02:00 PM

you're right.
those arms are a goddamned travesty.
:bouncy:

spyderdog - 6-25-2010 at 04:02 PM

i fucking hate that chick

Discipline - 6-25-2010 at 05:31 PM

That dude makes Elton John seem straight.

morgan - 6-26-2010 at 02:00 AM

I have gay friends who would call that guy a fag.

Mark Lind - 6-26-2010 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
I have gay friends who would call that guy a fag.

:lol:

JawnDiablo - 6-26-2010 at 12:51 PM

I am not one all too familiar with a gay man's pathology, but does such over flamboyance come totally natural or is it something that one makes an extreme effort to put forth? I have the same question of those who over do the "street talk".
not being a prick here, just genuinely wondering, and always wondered.

Discipline - 6-26-2010 at 02:17 PM

I've wondered the same thing. I've known a few gay guys over the years and they were as "normal" as anybody else. They didn't talk with a lisp or act like twelve year old girls on a sugar high. That flamer shit annoys the fucking hell out me. If you're gay that's fine. It doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking retard.

spyderdog - 6-26-2010 at 07:54 PM

i work in a lot of gay bars (i work in just about every type of bar/club/nightlife setting you can imagine), and as bad as it sounds i honestly think its kind of like a birth defect or something (anybody who thinks being gay is a choice is totally insane). just like theres different levels of learning disability and shit i think theres different levels of being gay. in my experiences at work i find that the more normal acting ones are usually a lot easier to deal with and a lot more successful in life and shit. the ones that are super over the top with it are usually really hard to deal with and have lots of employment and debt issues, and drinking/drug problems and all kinds of shit. they are also the ones that whore around like crazy. one of the dudes i work for is a gay dude, but unless you asked him you would never know hes gay. the dude is super smart and super successful and generally has his shit together, where as i have co workers that are the super flaming type, and although they are good people their lives are like endless episodes of the jerry springer show. the ones that act all feminine are generally sort of despised by the more normal acting ones because they sort of give the whole lifestyle a bad name, and give the whole anti gay crowd a reason to hate the gay community

necrobutcher - 6-26-2010 at 10:02 PM

I think Spyderdog covered a lot of it. I can also contribute that there are some gay dudes that like acting flamboyant for the attention, especially if they have some drinks in them.

Most of the gay men I have known were involved in the leather scene and while they were pretty promiscuous, they were squared away and not utter fuckups. If you saw them at work you wouldn't even know what they did in their personal time.

clevohardcore - 6-26-2010 at 11:30 PM

I think that over flamboyance is a self conscious effort to be something when you may not be so sure yourself. Or in that gay dudes case PROVE TO THE WORLD YOU ARE GAY when no one even cares.

DaveMoral - 6-27-2010 at 01:13 AM

Wait, who are you guys talking about?

I'm still on the Katy Perry thing, admittedly.

Johnny_Whistle - 6-29-2010 at 07:57 AM

That dude needs to ease up on the chapstick.