Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

cool Sheer Terror video I've never seen ('98)

Spoiler - 6-28-2010 at 07:56 PM

Spoiler - 6-28-2010 at 07:58 PM

and another one from "back in the day"

Spoiler - 6-28-2010 at 08:05 PM

and another

JawnDiablo - 6-28-2010 at 08:55 PM

never saw the fist one, and I 'm a conosouir of such things.
2nd one s the show from which the material on the live at CBGB 7 inch was taken from. I have the footage of the full show. It is one of my favorites.
not sure about the 3rd one ...migth be @ the Thirsty whale in Chicago

Discipline - 6-28-2010 at 08:58 PM

Why is it always the smallest guy wearing a shirt like "DON'T FUCK WITH ME?"

JawnDiablo - 6-28-2010 at 09:01 PM

cuz the bigger dudes dont need a shirt that says dont fuck wit me.
all them dudes go to the same barber.
Europeans look like they are having more fun on the floor as opposed to try and be as tuff as possible and smash heads

necrobutcher - 6-29-2010 at 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
cuz the bigger dudes dont need a shirt that says dont fuck wit me.
all them dudes go to the same barber.
Europeans look like they are having more fun on the floor as opposed to try and be as tuff as possible and smash heads

It looks like a mix of that and bro moshing.

clevohardcore - 6-29-2010 at 01:21 AM

I was spending all my time waiting for that douche bag wannabe bully with no shirt in the first video to get dropped and it never happened. So fucking dissappointing.

Sorry the ST great, but that piece of shit should have gotten beat down.

panzerkreuzer - 6-29-2010 at 06:36 AM

the german video is funny, especially the renee that tries to protect her big friend.
that were good times when drunken skins reigned the pit and not kids with make up like nowadays.

REV.PAULIE - 7-1-2010 at 05:45 AM

This was an interesting one...We went on at dusk,eventually turning into a lovely Wiesbaden evening sky,with a big Ol' moon hangin' overhead...The knucklehead "bro" types are American servicemen from the local army base...They were excited...Then,Snapcase came on after us,and ruined my memory...They had krishna's following them,like older non- HC types,burning incense and just acting creepy...Whatever...

BDx13 - 7-1-2010 at 10:14 AM

it kinda blows my mind that after the thousands of shows you've been to over the course of, what, thirty 30 years, that you can pull out lineup details like that.

i definitely remember specifics about some shows, but there are shows that i full on don't even recall being at...even from before i started drinking!

i kinda wish i kept a list. sounds goofy, but 20 years on i would have a much better recollection of what bands i've seen and what ones i haven't.

clevohardcore - 7-1-2010 at 03:23 PM

I have attempted to do "THE LIST" of shows I have been too but I stopped it. Now a list from a guy like Paulie or anyone in a band of that caliber would be fucking awesome to see/ hear/ read. Like the above info he just laid on us. I was wondering if that dude even registered to PB or not while he was playing live.

DeLorenzo - 7-1-2010 at 03:31 PM

HAHA look at young Gary!!!

REV.PAULIE - 7-2-2010 at 04:40 AM

I forget who it was that said that the world outside of America always has to deal with our worst exports - The military and musicians.

(Un)Fortunately,I have a very vivid memory...Sometimes,it's to my benefit.A lot of times,it's to the discredit of everyone else involved.

WINTHESKIN - 7-7-2010 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I was spending all my time waiting for that douche bag wannabe bully with no shirt in the first video to get dropped and it never happened. So fucking dissappointing.

Sorry the ST great, but that piece of shit should have gotten beat down.

totally agree bro, what a fuckin douche bag that dude was