Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Discipline singer...

M.Alki - 7-27-2010 at 07:54 AM

...may or may not have killed his wife?!
From what I can translate anyways!

http://www.rockhard.de/#

BDx13 - 7-27-2010 at 08:54 AM

not seeing the article.
direct link?

M.Alki - 7-27-2010 at 09:08 AM

http://www.rockhard.de/index.php?smod=p209ozI3plMgo2E1oT9aGJ...

it's only a small thing on this page, about half way down in German though!

panzerkreuzer - 7-27-2010 at 09:13 AM

it seems that he killed his wife and set his house on fire.
http://www.ed.nl/regio/veldhoven/703653 ... bracht.ece

i donīt know exactly what happened, but if i get to know something, i let you know. i know some people who have contact to the and so i hope to get some more information the next days.

newbreedbrian - 7-27-2010 at 09:38 AM

Woah.

Dave - 7-27-2010 at 09:58 AM

WELL, thats something unexpected.

SS76 - 7-27-2010 at 10:16 AM

Woooah....Prison Bound.....(3:23 in)

Mark Lind - 7-27-2010 at 11:55 AM

Holy crap.

BKT - 7-27-2010 at 12:51 PM

What the fuck??? Some dudes just snap I guess, too bad.

BKT.

Furly - 7-27-2010 at 12:56 PM

crazy.

Discipline - 7-27-2010 at 01:39 PM

Not what I expected to see when I clicked on this thread. Fucked up.

DaveMoral - 7-27-2010 at 02:02 PM

Daaaamn

mattybar - 7-27-2010 at 02:07 PM

deep

MattyA - 7-27-2010 at 03:21 PM

That's some crazy shit.

M.Alki - 7-27-2010 at 03:45 PM

Can I just add to this, it isnt actually fact or anything as far as I am aware hence me saying may or may not.
I spoke to one of my friends today who knows the dudes from Discipline and was meant to be playing with them at the weekend and he found this out when they pulled out, a lot of people reckon he didnt/wouldnt do something like that and he hasnt been found guilty or anything yet it's just that stuff seems to be pointing towards that. One of the guys that knows him also reckons he didnt confess. I guess no one really knows except him.

ShawnRefuse - 7-27-2010 at 03:46 PM

wow.....

necrobutcher - 7-27-2010 at 06:45 PM

I took the text from M. Alki's link and dumped it into a German to English translator and it came out as this:

The Holland DISCIPLINE hardcore hooligans have apparently resolved. Singer Joost is still unconfirmed rumors that his wife murdered.

The headline at the top of the news bit says, "Discipline dissolved?"

WINTHESKIN - 7-27-2010 at 07:58 PM

Wow!!Strange indeed.Hope it's not true.Joost was a nice fellow when i met him at the BNB Bowl last year.

Jason the Magnificent - 7-27-2010 at 08:02 PM

Those translators are kind of hokey. This Russian guy that used to work with me would write poems in his autocad drawings and then forget he had them there, we'd lift them and translate em...have a feeling the translations made them better than they really were.

BDx13 - 7-27-2010 at 09:18 PM

wow.
i really hope this isn't true.

necrobutcher - 7-27-2010 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Those translators are kind of hokey. This Russian guy that used to work with me would write poems in his autocad drawings and then forget he had them there, we'd lift them and translate em...have a feeling the translations made them better than they really were.

www.engrish.com

As for the translations, I figured that German to English has the same issue as Japanese to English has in that some Japanese words just don't have an English equivalent. Or Google translator sucks.

Either way here's to hoping this is all smoke and horseshit.

Spoiler - 7-27-2010 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
wow.
i really hope this isn't true.

REV.PAULIE - 7-28-2010 at 02:53 AM

I found out the whole story from extremely reliable sources.Unfortunately,it is true.I'm not going to go into detail,out of respect for the families.My prayers are with all involved - the families,the band,the children,and Joost...This is an extremely sad story,and I still can't believe that it's real.

M.Alki - 7-28-2010 at 12:25 PM

Yeah I got a text this morning explaining everything, very sad. Thought it was going to be totally out of context and not true when I first saw that headline link I put on here, unfortunately not the case.

BKT - 7-28-2010 at 01:20 PM

Shit this is out of control. My thoughts are with his family and epically the children.

BKT.

spyderdog - 7-28-2010 at 02:16 PM

totally horrible situation

thedog - 7-28-2010 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
This is an extremely sad story

Six66Mike - 7-28-2010 at 10:07 PM

I'm kinda surprised at the response so far from you guys considering similar news stories posted on here for rapists, murderers etc.

Discipline - 7-28-2010 at 11:33 PM

Problem in this case is the complete lack of details so far. If it turns out he's a complete psycho I'll be the first to express the hope that he gets raped in jail.

spyderdog - 7-28-2010 at 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Problem in this case is the complete lack of details so far. If it turns out he's a complete psycho I'll be the first to express the hope that he gets raped in jail.

joey - 7-29-2010 at 02:27 AM

I won't go into detail, but he's definitely going away..story will come out sooner or later.

REV.PAULIE - 7-29-2010 at 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
I'm kinda surprised at the response so far from you guys considering similar news stories posted on here for rapists, murderers etc.

Meaning "What?".exactly???

This is CNBC DATELINE crap going on with someone that I know,and otheres on this board either know or are a fan of this guy's output..

No one is ignorant,or stupid enough,to defend what he did..It's the fact that ot happened is what I'm trying to wrap my head around.

Bottom line is that the children not only lost their Ma to a violent end,but their Da as well to this...

Don't do that,mo...You want to play Devil's Advocate,that's fine...But,be prpared to get shot down for "starting an argument for the sake of arguing"...

REV.PAULIE - 7-29-2010 at 05:11 AM

I misspelled "others".

REV.PAULIE - 7-29-2010 at 05:31 AM

And,"prepared".

MattyA - 7-29-2010 at 10:55 AM

I agree with Paulie, I think everyone is in shock that this even happened.

ShawnRefuse - 7-29-2010 at 11:05 AM

I know I am, and I think the response have been fine. Mostly about the thoughts being for the kids left behind in this horrible situation.

Johnny_Whistle - 7-29-2010 at 01:48 PM

I have to agree with Paulie and Shawn, although I don't know any of the folks involved. Wishing something hadn't happened and defending someone over something that did happen are two different things.

Six66Mike - 7-30-2010 at 02:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:

This is CNBC DATELINE crap going on with someone that I know,and otheres on this board either know or are a fan of this guy's output..

No one is ignorant,or stupid enough,to defend what he did..It's the fact that ot happened is what I'm trying to wrap my head around.

Bottom line is that the children not only lost their Ma to a violent end,but their Da as well to this...

Don't do that,mo...You want to play Devil's Advocate,that's fine...But,be prpared to get shot down for "starting an argument for the sake of arguing"...

The comments about the kids is fine but usually I'm used to seeing comments like "fuck him" or "hope he gets fucked up in jail" when other stories are posted. So far for him it's been a different response. I'm sure if I dug up old threads about killers etc and the comments there, they probably had kids too.

REV.PAULIE - 7-30-2010 at 04:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The comments about the kids is fine but usually I'm used to seeing comments like "fuck him" or "hope he gets fucked up in jail" when other stories are posted. So far for him it's been a different response. I'm sure if I dug up old threads about killers etc and the comments there, they probably had kids too.

True...But,take into consideration that some of us actually know this guy.That doesn't negate(if that's the correct term) the nature of the crime,but the reaction to it.

morgan - 7-30-2010 at 05:01 AM

Don't know what else to say other than damn. My heart goes out to the family.

3rdDistrict - 7-30-2010 at 01:24 PM

apaprently when they came through last, they were left in albany because of the way they were acting.
luckly i delt with WIC money wise for the baltimore show, cause the discipline dudes were a little 'on edge'.
and def BBQ'd shirtless with us, weird

none the less, someone died. very sad and unfortunate.