Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I thought the Danzig eating cake pic was funny...

XHonusWagnerX - 10-1-2010 at 08:38 AM

but this one really takes the cake (pun intended).

3 bags of groceries, a box of cat litter and he was out shopping in a Danzig shirt!

Johnny_Whistle - 10-1-2010 at 08:49 AM

"Well I got something to say,
I saw you at Price Chopper today..."

lifeisabitch - 10-1-2010 at 11:19 AM

can we make it a game
like where's waldo but where's danzig
and people just follow him around and takes pics to make fun of him...

here is danzig at the proctologist

i still hate the guy

Colin - 10-1-2010 at 11:57 AM

Fresh Step is the one where flowers appear every time the cat scratches at it's shitbox

XHonusWagnerX - 10-1-2010 at 01:11 PM

it clearly has to be for his pet Liger right? There no way that Danzig has a little kitty!

other comments I saw on the picture on facebook included possible names for Danzigs cat. My 2 favorites were Catzig & Aleister Meowly

Vanilla Gorilla - 10-1-2010 at 01:37 PM

He wears a Danzig shirt so they know its actually him, not one of the thousands of Danzig impersonators.

Although I will say he is really getting that pale corpse look he was going for with the misfits.

Vanilla Gorilla - 10-1-2010 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lifeisabitch
i still hate the guy

:thumbup: I agree I like the misfits but never liked him, seems like everyone loves this guy.

barc0debaby - 10-1-2010 at 01:49 PM

Danzig has joined the ranks of men that look like old lesbians.

Johnny_Whistle - 10-1-2010 at 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby

Wait, I don't see a chain wallet.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, that is a box of Swiffer wetjet refills in one of the bags.

The Prince of Darkeness is now Mr. Mom.

Brit - 10-1-2010 at 02:58 PM

This made my day. I have no words :tumble:

Discipline - 10-1-2010 at 03:06 PM

I'm surprised he ventures out during daylight hours.

He's a complete douchebag, but I'm still a fan of Misfits/Samhain/Danzig.

Colin - 10-1-2010 at 03:18 PM

I first found out he was a cat lover in the old Thrasher interview with him, the same one where he talks about martial arts & how if he ever gets into a fight, it will be a fight to the death. Last I heard, both him & Danny from NSK are both still alive....

Brit - 10-1-2010 at 03:36 PM

spyderdog - 10-1-2010 at 03:42 PM

Quote:

amazing post!!!!

JawnDiablo - 10-1-2010 at 04:46 PM

awesome, pure awesome

morgan - 10-1-2010 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Quote:
Originally posted by lifeisabitch
i still hate the guy

:thumbup: I agree I like the misfits but never liked him, seems like everyone loves this guy.

clevohardcore - 10-1-2010 at 09:17 PM

AHAHAHAHA. THis is the thread of the year.

Brit - 10-1-2010 at 11:25 PM

Colin - 10-2-2010 at 02:22 AM

curious as to where are these comics from, Brit? I wonder if they would offend Rollins as much as this old Pushead drawing of him as a hippie from Touch & Go:

(wish there was a bigger copy of this, he held a grudge against Tesco Vee for years over this. Some folks just can't take a joke I guess)

spyderdog - 10-2-2010 at 02:42 AM

somebody post the cake pic

i didnt catch it

i love anything where danzig looks like a tool

sentrand - 10-2-2010 at 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spyderdog
somebody post the cake pic

i didnt catch it

i love anything where danzig looks like a tool

XHonusWagnerX - 10-2-2010 at 10:02 AM

the pictures are from a comic bookn called 'Henry & Glenn Forever'. I'm pretty sure Henry isnt offended by it. A friend of a friend had the book at a comic-con type thing that Henry was at. He brought it to Henry to get signed and Henry said "oh man... has Glenn seen this? He's not going to like it". But Henry signed it and didnt care.

XHonusWagnerX - 10-2-2010 at 10:03 AM

DaveMoral - 10-2-2010 at 10:59 AM

^Happy Birthday, I just got out of the shower!

Colin - 10-2-2010 at 01:50 PM

he tries so hard to put out this demonic image of himself that when you see him doing everyday activities you just gotta laugh. I don't think I would be surprised to see Kerry King buying cat litter, he seems like a pretty normal dude in his interviews

Discipline - 10-2-2010 at 01:57 PM

I NEED a copy of that comic. That looks hilarious.

Colin - 10-2-2010 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline

wez138 - 10-3-2010 at 12:21 AM

Still makes me chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHv3qO_Y8kk

spyderdog - 10-3-2010 at 01:01 AM

i just showed that to my girlfriend and shes STILL on the floor

Dan - 10-3-2010 at 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

Whoa oh oh, cake-eaters whoa-oh-oh!

barc0debaby - 10-3-2010 at 01:31 AM

I like that there is a fruit basket in the background.

Colin - 10-3-2010 at 02:30 AM

Quote:
I like that there is a fruit basket in the background.

& a box of Throat Coat Tea

XnMeX - 10-3-2010 at 07:57 AM

Fresh Step was not on his shopping list though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmDRtXXJLU

Furly - 10-3-2010 at 10:58 AM

Danzig should be the next America Idol judge. That would make me want to watch it, or atleast DVR it and fast forward through all the boring singing crap.

JawnDiablo - 10-3-2010 at 11:43 AM

I have a comic book that came with the SamHain box set where Danzig is banging a chick and he and his penis turn into demon spawn.
it's zaney

Brit - 10-3-2010 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
Quote:

You can buy it at Newbury Comics, and they just put out another version with a few extra illustrations. I have the original, and bought the extended one for Rob for Xmas :tumble:
You can also get a copy here: http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/zines/3174/

morgan - 10-3-2010 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brit
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
Quote:

You can buy it at Newbury Comics, and they just put out another version with a few extra illustrations. I have the original, and bought the extended one for Rob for Xmas :tumble:
You can also get a copy here: http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/zines/3174/

I might just have to scrape together some change and pick this up. Looks awesome.

newbreedbrian - 10-3-2010 at 10:29 PM

Quote:
it clearly has to be for his pet Liger right? There no way that Danzig has a little kitty!

other comments I saw on the picture on facebook included possible names for Danzigs cat. My 2 favorites were Catzig & Aleister Meowly

Hahaha, me and Dave are in Baltimore howling laughing at Catzig!!!

Johnny_Whistle - 10-4-2010 at 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrianCatzig!!!

Win

Johnny_Whistle - 10-4-2010 at 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
Danzig should be the next America Idol judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXEITyvRAIs

Colin - 10-4-2010 at 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle
Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
Danzig should be the next America Idol judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXEITyvRAIs

saw this last year, who dropped this kid on his head as a child? This is worse than Cradle Of Filth covering Misfits

BDx13 - 10-4-2010 at 12:48 PM

XHonusWagnerX - 10-7-2010 at 01:34 PM

I just found this online...

You know Henry Rollins, and you know Glenn Danzig -- but last month, we introduced you to Henry & Glenn Forever, the comic book that placed the two cult music icons in a romantic roomie situation.

The back of the short book boasted a quote from Henry Rollins: "Has Glenn seen this? Trust me, he would not be amused."

Well, he had to find out sooner or later. In a recent interview forDecibel magazine, Danzig was asked how he felt about the comic. He was "less than jazzed".

When Tom Neely, author of Forever, heard about Danzig's reaction, he decided to memorialize the moment in one last strip, appropriately titled "The Final Blow."

The strip is a testament to Danzig's insecurities and Tom Neely's apparent fearlessness. It retells the story of Danzig finding out about the comic book and its homoerotic implications, only Neely's version ends with Henry emerging from what appears to be a closet to comfort Glenn with a roast beef sandwich.

Neely sold prints of "The Final Blow" at the San Diego Comic Con last week.

barc0debaby - 10-7-2010 at 02:17 PM

Quote:

Someone needs to photoshop Danny's smiling face poking out from behind that car.

JawnDiablo - 10-7-2010 at 03:00 PM

i can't get enuff of this henry & glenn shit....

DaveMoral - 10-7-2010 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
I just found this online...

You know Henry Rollins, and you know Glenn Danzig -- but last month, we introduced you to Henry & Glenn Forever, the comic book that placed the two cult music icons in a romantic roomie situation.

The back of the short book boasted a quote from Henry Rollins: "Has Glenn seen this? Trust me, he would not be amused."

Well, he had to find out sooner or later. In a recent interview forDecibel magazine, Danzig was asked how he felt about the comic. He was "less than jazzed".

When Tom Neely, author of Forever, heard about Danzig's reaction, he decided to memorialize the moment in one last strip, appropriately titled "The Final Blow."

The strip is a testament to Danzig's insecurities and Tom Neely's apparent fearlessness. It retells the story of Danzig finding out about the comic book and its homoerotic implications, only Neely's version ends with Henry emerging from what appears to be a closet to comfort Glenn with a roast beef sandwich.

Neely sold prints of "The Final Blow" at the San Diego Comic Con last week.

LOL!