Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Katy Perry

BDx13 - 10-17-2010 at 12:11 AM

...is on SNL right now.
This shit is fucking horrible.
I mean, it's just insulting it's so bad.

spyderdog - 10-17-2010 at 05:31 AM

shes better then kesha

pop music is a cultural landfill

Mark Lind - 10-17-2010 at 12:41 PM

I gotta admit.... I thought she was pretty good. People say she can't sing. Those people are wrong.

Discipline - 10-17-2010 at 03:57 PM

I love her giant boobies.:frog:

XHonusWagnerX - 10-17-2010 at 04:16 PM

Daisy Dukes with Bikini on top

XnMeX - 10-17-2010 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
I gotta admit.... I thought she was pretty good. People say she can't sing. Those people are wrong.

Yeah, I like her voice. I would like to se her actually do somthing more deep with it though than bubblegum pop.

Mark Lind - 10-17-2010 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

Yeah, I like her voice. I would like to se her actually do somthing more deep throat with it though than bubblegum pop.

fixed that for ya'

Vanilla Gorilla - 10-17-2010 at 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I love her giant boobies.:frog:

lifeisabitch - 10-17-2010 at 08:01 PM

tits or gtfo

CR83 - 10-17-2010 at 10:29 PM

Quote:

That surprises me Mark. I thought she sounded terrible live. I was only up late enough for her first song with the terrible choreographed or I should say half hearted dance moves.

It struck me that she sounded so bad in comparison to the radio versions that my daughter listens to on constant rotation. I just chalked it up to good production on the studio.

She seems like a nice person though. She was interviewed on Stern last year and seemed to not take herself too serious.

BKT - 10-18-2010 at 02:51 PM

She is actually a very talented singer and if you seek out her unplugged album you will see this to be true. Most of her shit on the radio does not really give her a chance to showcase her voice.

She is also not too hard to look at either.

BKT.

Brit - 10-18-2010 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
She is actually a very talented singer and if you seek out her unplugged album you will see this to be true. Most of her shit on the radio does not really give her a chance to showcase her voice.

She is also not too hard to look at either.

BKT.

Yup. Unplugged album is awesome. XnMeX, check it out.

I love Katy Perry. I enjoy the fact that even though she's a "pop" singer, she's not constantly dancing her ass off. Mostly because I myself am not a very good dancer haha. I also appreciate her ridiculous/weird sense of humor.

I didn't think she sounded amazing on SNL, but I certainly didn't think she was bad. Considering that she was probably nervous, and god only knows how well she could hear herself, I thought she did rather well.

DaveMoral - 10-19-2010 at 06:51 PM

^She's not too hard on the eyes, that's for damn sure. I like her fondness of pin-up styles too. She sounded like shit on that SNL though.

Also, I'm guessing she's doing these ridiculous bubblegum pop songs because she was raised in the church and used to do all this gospel shit... she's going on 30 and kind of just getting around to rebelling against mom and dad and the church.

clevohardcore - 10-19-2010 at 11:59 PM

noodz please or she never happened.

XnMeX - 10-20-2010 at 07:25 AM

Colin - 10-20-2010 at 02:32 PM

eh, it's pop music, just not my deal. I have way more respect for her than a lot of others in that disposable industry. I think these dudes do one of her songs better than she does though. Check this shit outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoekyMCWzg

XnMeX - 10-20-2010 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoekyMCWzg

That would get any party started!!!

barc0debaby - 10-20-2010 at 03:11 PM

Anyone else get depressed that this tranny gets to hit that at his leisure?

Colin - 10-20-2010 at 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Anyone else get depressed that this tranny gets to hit that at his leisure?

Yes. & wow, homeboy's looking extra trannyish in this photo, he should definitely stick with the beard. & more heroin

BKT - 10-20-2010 at 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
^She's not too hard on the eyes, that's for damn sure. I like her fondness of pin-up styles too. She sounded like shit on that SNL though.

Also, I'm guessing she's doing these ridiculous bubblegum pop songs because she was raised in the church and used to do all this gospel shit... she's going on 30 and kind of just getting around to rebelling against mom and dad and the church.

There is no way that you actually think she is doing those pop songs to rebel against the church.

She is doing them for $$$$$$$ and lots of it.

BKT.

DaveMoral - 10-20-2010 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Quote:

There is no way that you actually think she is doing those pop songs to rebel against the church.

BKT.

Well, the $$$ are a no brainer, but she's still clearly rebelling against her upbringing.

barc0debaby - 10-20-2010 at 11:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Quote:

BKT.

Well, the $$$ are a no brainer, but she's still clearly rebelling against her upbringing.

Katy Perry hates her parents.

clevohardcore - 10-21-2010 at 12:19 AM

what issues is she upset with in her past? I have no idea who this chick even is except that she sang that song about kissing chicks.

barc0debaby - 10-21-2010 at 01:39 AM

Both her parents were pastors. Being from Santa Barbara probably doesn't help much either.

BDx13 - 10-22-2010 at 12:58 AM

she's in a proactive commercial on the tv right now.
her speaking voice sounds like peppermint patty.

lifeisabitch - 10-23-2010 at 12:17 PM

lifeisabitch - 10-23-2010 at 02:41 PM

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20436591,00.html?hpt...

she married him today

wez138 - 10-23-2010 at 04:46 PM

I fucking hate her. She is everything wrong with (And I use the term loosely) feminists! She's a fucking walking contradiction.