Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I'll admit it! I have a problem...

ManMadePsycho - 6-21-2005 at 04:12 AM

I swear to god boyz im a fucking alcoholic. Its a tuesday morning and im finally starting to sobor up...I blew over 50 bucks on alcohol and somebody ran off with my bottle of O.T. I wonder why the fuck im always broke all the time. I think its time for a fuckin change!

thats all...

take care...stay true

-Ben

jonnynewbreed - 6-21-2005 at 09:31 AM

Years before i met my wife I had a girlfriend dump me hard. I would go out drinking 4/5nights a week and would spend $400 dollars a week on booze, I went broke really fast and had to sober up.

clevohardcore - 6-21-2005 at 11:29 AM

Everyday I seem to get more wiser(not budweiser). I see more and more that alcohol is taking it's toll on alot of people. Freinds, family. I love to have a few beers and some booze on holidays. I just realised I had to chill seriously. Smashing into a car while heavily intoxicated will do that to ya. I could have killed someone. I had to chill. I honestly do feel alot better having a semi-clear head. I have motivation to work out and shit. And do yardwork.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-21-2005 at 01:07 PM

ah the good old days...when spending $50 on alcohol was alot.

JawnDiablo - 6-21-2005 at 01:57 PM

i am so bored half of the time, i end up going to the deli and buying a 6 pack and listening to old records. i am single and dont have much to do when my son is with his mom and regardless of how many times i wake up feeling like shit, i continue to do it..sometimes i think i must actually like hangovers
rolling rock is my ruin in its cheaper than all 6ers