Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Congratulations, you're retarded!

barc0debaby - 11-23-2010 at 02:14 PM

"We never thought we need to be first for any sort of firstness, just our own firstness, to make ourselves happy that we accomplished something, it was a personal goal."

Kid Ugly - 11-23-2010 at 02:33 PM

With any luck, she'll get trampled.

lifeisabitch - 11-23-2010 at 02:41 PM

makes you wonder how bad the economy really is...
how much is this person intending to spend, and to be in front of "the line" 3 days early wow what a treat
she should take the money she was going to spend on blue ray players and donate it... fucking cunt

XnMeX - 11-23-2010 at 02:50 PM

There were 2 woman in line at another Best Buy since last friday...

I love how people camp out a week early... How bout this for saving money, WORK!

Let's see...
in line a week early...
40hrs in a work week...
minimum wage is $7.25/hr...
$290.00... Minus 20% (give or take) for taxes...
$232.00

You gonna save $232 on anything?

XnMeX - 11-23-2010 at 02:53 PM

On another note, I would LOVE to see a whole family at the front of the line set up a table and chairs and have a food company deliver thanksgiving dinner to them on thursday. Now THAT would be hilarious! I am sure it would have such awesome quotes like "We wanted the deals, but we still wanted to spend time with the family!"

Someone needs to do this because I like laughing at idiots. Especially full families of them.

Colin - 11-23-2010 at 03:26 PM

I like hearing about these retards fighting & trampling one another all for the spirit of giving & something to do with a guy who wasn't born on December 25th 2010 years ago. 75% of kids these days deserve nothing more than a lump of coal anyway

Vanilla Gorilla - 11-23-2010 at 03:29 PM

i hate people and this just re-affirms my position

newbreedbrian - 11-23-2010 at 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Someone needs to do this because I like laughing at idiots. Especially full families of them.

I'd recommend Wal Mart, it rarely disappoints.

BKT - 11-23-2010 at 05:06 PM

Who cares. If she wants to be first and get "firstness" (hahaha) then whatever. In the grand scheme of things is this woman really all that bad? No.

BKT.

JawnDiablo - 11-23-2010 at 05:12 PM

every year these jack offs push the opening time back further too...
I saw one place advertising that they were opening at 3:00 AM on Friday.
The Outlets in Limerick open at Midnight / 12AM Friday morning.
I just think it's shitty for the people having to work retail.

random - 11-23-2010 at 05:44 PM

Reminds me of then the first "new" Star Wars movie came out, and a guy I knew went to camp out to be "one of the first" to get a ticket. The manager came out, told all these fucking idiots that there was no way they were sleeping in the theater parking lot overnight, handed out numbered vouchers so these guys could come back - in order - the next day and get tickets, and then made them leave.

Best part was that the movie sold out for maybe a day. We all had that guy buy tickets for us, so we saw it opening day. We went again the next day - retarded, I know - and could just walk up and buy tickets for the next show.

Kid Ugly - 11-23-2010 at 05:51 PM

If you know anything about Paramus, NJ, you'll know why I'm practically gonna board myself in the house this Friday.

barc0debaby - 11-23-2010 at 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Who cares. If she wants to be first and get "firstness" (hahaha) then whatever. In the grand scheme of things is this woman really all that bad? No.

BKT.

That is what cracked me up. Just like Colbert and Palin before her, I hope that one day this woman's creative use of the English language will get its rightful place in the dictionary.

jonnynewbreed - 11-23-2010 at 08:56 PM

How big are the savings really? A macbook is a 5% profit to the store that sells them so they can't be discounted that much. I just think it's fucking stupid that anyone would freak out over 15-20% savings on an overpriced piece of electronics.

Get a fucking life gluttons.

Mark Lind - 11-23-2010 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
Reminds me of then the first "new" Star Wars movie came out, and a guy I knew went to camp out to be "one of the first" to get a ticket. The manager came out, told all these fucking idiots that there was no way they were sleeping in the theater parking lot overnight, handed out numbered vouchers so these guys could come back - in order - the next day and get tickets, and then made them leave.

Best part was that the movie sold out for maybe a day. We all had that guy buy tickets for us, so we saw it opening day. We went again the next day - retarded, I know - and could just walk up and buy tickets for the next show.

Put this on your Netflix queue: Star Wait

Six66Mike - 11-24-2010 at 04:21 AM

I saw retarded in the topic and immediately thought of this. It's efukt so it's obviously NSFW. I've watched it but haven't heard the audio, the chicks face at the end says it all though.

http://www.efukt.com/20786_Endless_Orgasm_Causes_Brain_Damag...

BDx13 - 11-24-2010 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jonnynewbreed
How big are the savings really? A macbook is a 5% profit to the store that sells them so they can't be discounted that much. I just think it's fucking stupid that anyone would freak out over 15-20% savings on an overpriced piece of electronics.

Get a fucking life gluttons.

this was my favorite part. apple dictates what their retail partners can sell their products for. the best discounts will always be the same at every non-apple retailer. that said, apple does discount machines on black friday, but only at their stores (and not online).

BDx13 - 11-24-2010 at 09:33 AM

all that ^ said, i read this recently and it really cracked me up:
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/18/t-j-maxx-offering-16-gb-...
they acquired ipads and are selling them (almost certainly) at a loss to get people in the door.