Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

fuck New Years, time for a Thanksgiving Resolution

Colin - 11-26-2010 at 04:38 AM

I'm planning on eating/drinking myself to sleep tonight! After tonight, I seriously gotta get into shape. Been starting to use my parent's old Bowflex I borrowed for upper body workouts 3-4 times a week again, but my fat torso needs to start jogging ASAP, which means getting other shoes besides Vans to jog in & a pass to the recreation center since the snows about to hit. But more important than anything is cutting down my drinking, like by 90%. It's pretty much what keeps me from keeping in shape. & I eat really healthy & bike 5 miles a day, 3-4 times a week. Last time I got "in shape" a few years back, I barely ate just so I could drink every day, & lost all the muscle I had before as well as the fat, which was fuckin' stupid. I've decided for many reasons that it's time to permanently say goodbye to the life of enjoying a 6 pack every day. I'm only 26 & @ 210, but I need to get to 270, so it shouldn't be too hard, I've gotten back to that before but always gain it back, but keeping the booze far between is what I hope will keep me from gaining it all back like every time before. That, exercise, & a healthy diet. The booze is the only thing keeping it from happening. If anyone else has any good advice concerning losing 40 lbs of beer belly or so, please share