Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Rob Lind / Blood for Blood

JawnDiablo - 11-29-2010 at 02:31 PM

A friend of mine forwarded this to me from another web board.
I hadn't seen it, and don't know the validity of it all, so don't quote me as the one passing it on but here is what was there:
Hello there children!

It's been long time..

A few months ago it was announced in the press that Blood For Blood would be touring again. Specifically it was announced that BFB would be doing this years annual Persistence Tour in Europe (with Sick Of It All, D.R.I., Unearth, Evergreen Terrace and others). It was also announced that Blood For Blood would be doing this tour and future shows without me.
In absence of a response or statement on my part, there was an immediate deluge of speculation, invective and hostility in reaction to the announcement online and in the scene. And it is ongoing.
With the Persistence Tour looming and Blood For Blood's return to the stage imminent, I just wanted to clarify my position and set the record straight.

First let me say that I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support on my behalf. I have never been more sincere in my whole fucking life: it meant more to me than anything that has happened since I started playing music. I will never forget it as long as I live.
However the controversy was misguided and any negativity misplaced. I have been working with Buddha and Ian for the last few months now on the future of Blood For Blood and it has been an open and amicable relationship. The core of Blood For Blood has always been our friendship within the band.

I cannot tour at this point in my life. I hope to be able to again in the future but at present it is simply not possible for personal reasons that I will not get into. I miss it very much (believe me, I would like nothing more than to be getting up on stage with the guys in a few days for the tour's first show).

But my inability to tour doesn't alter the fact that Blood For Blood has an enduring legacy and demand. And the fellas in the band miss it all as much as I do.
After a few months of open dialogue and discussion we (Buddha, Ian, and I) have decided on an arrangement that is best for us all.

Though I stated I can't play out and tour right now, I am not done with music by a long shot. Nor am I done with Blood For Blood. Blood For Blood will always be a part of me and I will always be a part of Blood For Blood. And the show isn't over...
The band, with my full support and blessing and friendship, is going to tour again without me until the time comes when I can join them again on the road. This was the plan all along and that had been in the works for a while now. We just had to work out some internal details before I could jump in openly and publicly.

This is not a tentative or half-hearted arrangement. We intend to continue the band on all fronts. We intend to record again. We intend to play out and tour again (as I stated above, I will join in live whenever possible). And we are psyched about every bit of it.
On a side note, I have never at any point over the past few years stopped writing music (either for Blood For Blood or any of my other projects). Consequently I am presently hoarding the biggest glut of material in my life. And I can't wait to get to work on it.

So even though I won't physically be there on stage with the guys, I will be there whole-heartedly in spirit as a member of the band. Blood For Blood is back, bitches! I bet club security all over the world is weeping and hiring extra help and taking out better health care policies on their employees!

Murk - 11-29-2010 at 02:34 PM

good to hear!!!

Vanilla Gorilla - 11-29-2010 at 02:48 PM

I hope that's true, and hopefully some of that "glut of material" will work its way into not only new Blood for Blood and Ramallah, but hopefully a new Sinners and Saints album.

ShawnRefuse - 11-29-2010 at 03:02 PM

awesome.

DAK - 11-29-2010 at 03:09 PM

Word

random - 11-29-2010 at 03:33 PM

Awesome if true, but I doubt it. Seems to be almost the exact opposite of the statement on the BFB myspace when they announced joining the Persistence Tour and which is presumably from Buddha or Ian:

Quote:

Over the last few years we have tried time and time again to contact [guitarist & vocalist] Rob [Lind aka "White Trash Rob"] about a possible Blood for Blood reunion, but he has ignored every single attempt we have made. Therefore, we were left with no other choice but to find someone else to fill in for his BFB responsibilities. Now, let’s make this perfectly clear: We have no ill will towards Rob whatsoever. We wish him well and Blood for Blood will always be open to him.

Given that Rob is notoriously out of touch with technology (see Brit's blog post about him not having a phone or internet), I'm not holding my breath for a full-blown reunion. If and when he makes more music, I'll be one of the first to buy it, along with lots of others on here. But my guess is that this message is fake and that the guy is still working on keeping his life in order... and I wish him all the best in that endeavor.

barc0debaby - 11-29-2010 at 03:55 PM

If you search Rob Lind the first thing that comes up is our boards with 442 results.

Dave - 11-29-2010 at 03:56 PM

Mark, any confirmation about this?

Mark Lind - 11-29-2010 at 04:19 PM

He said he wrote it. Not sure where it originated or anything though.

BDx13 - 11-29-2010 at 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
He said he wrote it. Not sure where it originated or anything though.

that's the part i found odd.
saw it on lambgoat with no source cited.
maybe he wrote them a letter and alex transcribed it.

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
If you search Rob Lind the first thing that comes up is our boards with 442 results.

i had never seen that before.
amazing.

Mark Lind - 11-29-2010 at 04:28 PM

I knew something was a-brewing when I woke up this morning to several 4am emails from Rob where he had found a bunch of comments people made about him online.

JawnDiablo - 11-29-2010 at 04:44 PM

I was also curious of the source because it was not referenced.

I'm liking the possibility of some new material from Rob, whether it is with BFB or not.

Discipline - 11-29-2010 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I hope that's true, and hopefully some of that "glut of material" will work its way into not only new Blood for Blood and Ramallah, but hopefully a new Sinners and Saints album.

morgan - 11-29-2010 at 06:57 PM

Awesome news. Hope it all works out.

XnMeX - 11-29-2010 at 07:53 PM

Too many people would have just said "FUCK IT!" and gone on tour and "had fun"... I give Rob TONS of credit for staying away and focusing on his personal life. I know he doesn't see this stuff but I just wish him to keep it up.

Spoiler - 11-29-2010 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Too many people would have just said "FUCK IT!" and gone on tour and "had fun"... I give Rob TONS of credit for staying away and focusing on his personal life. I know he doesn't see this stuff but I just wish him to keep it up.

I agree 100%. Not to mention the money he could make from a BFB tour right now.

I know all about addiction due to my older brother being in and out of rehab for as long as I can remember.You can't just go to rehab,get clean and then go right back to the same life you were living. You have to make BIG changes in you're life if you want to stay clean.Rob is no doubt doing the right thing. Thumbs up to him for realizing that and following through with getting his life back on track.I wish him the best of luck and look forward to the day he decides it's time to share his songs with us again.

Discipline - 11-29-2010 at 09:45 PM

I really don't care if he ever tours again. As long as he keeps putting out great music then I'm happy.

Murk - 11-29-2010 at 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I really don't care if he ever tours again. As long as he keeps putting out great music then I'm happy.

Brit - 11-29-2010 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
Awesome if true, but I doubt it. Seems to be almost the exact opposite of the statement on the BFB myspace when they announced joining the Persistence Tour and which is presumably from Buddha or Ian:

Quote:

Over the last few years we have tried time and time again to contact [guitarist & vocalist] Rob [Lind aka "White Trash Rob"] about a possible Blood for Blood reunion, but he has ignored every single attempt we have made. Therefore, we were left with no other choice but to find someone else to fill in for his BFB responsibilities. Now, let’s make this perfectly clear: We have no ill will towards Rob whatsoever. We wish him well and Blood for Blood will always be open to him.

Given that Rob is notoriously out of touch with technology (see Brit's blog post about him not having a phone or internet), I'm not holding my breath for a full-blown reunion. If and when he makes more music, I'll be one of the first to buy it, along with lots of others on here. But my guess is that this message is fake and that the guy is still working on keeping his life in order... and I wish him all the best in that endeavor.

Still no phone but he does have internet now, but he doesn't frequent or use any social media websites/boards/etc.

Some of the things you guys wrote is really sweet so I'm going to pass along the well wishes and such. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear :)

XHonusWagnerX - 11-29-2010 at 11:09 PM

I think I would be more excited for more Sinners & Saints or a Rob solo album than anything else.

Six66Mike - 11-30-2010 at 02:39 AM

So who's filling in on the tour, there was no mention of that unless I missed it in the previous posts from the band about joining this tour.

I wanna hear all of the new music. Hopefully there's acoustic stuff like we heard rumours of ages ago, more Ramallah, and another Sinners & Saints.

Second most exciting thing I've seen all week, I'll make a new thread about the most exciting :D

lifeisabitch - 11-30-2010 at 03:29 AM

first Sheer Terror back full time and now the possibility of Blood for Blood back full time...

I am stoked. Real hardcore has returned.

panzerkreuzer - 11-30-2010 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
So who's filling in on the tour, there was no mention of that unless I missed it in the previous posts from the band about joining this tour.

billy of biohazard is taking rob´s part.
i see this version of b4b next week. i let you know how ´they are.

Six66Mike - 11-30-2010 at 08:22 AM

That's right, I did know that :grin:

JawnDiablo - 11-30-2010 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lifeisabitch
first Sheer Terror back full time, the fuckin Bad Vibes return, and now the possibility of Blood for Blood back full time...

Mark Lind - 11-30-2010 at 09:58 AM

I don't mean to be a total killjoy but I'm a skeptic. I'll believe all of these things when they happen. I love my brother but I also know he isn't easily motivated. And I'm happy to say that the things that used to motivate him aren't a part of his life anymore (thank God!). If he chooses to record again then you'll get excellent music. But let's see if he chooses to record again. :lol:

On a sidenote, if you guys can convince him to do a new Sinners & Saints record then I'll throw my hat into the ring too. Maybe an online petition or something will convince him. ha. It would actually be rather simple since we would each only have to write an EP's worth of material. Oh but then we would need to get him out of the house to rehearse the material and record it. Maybe if 5000 people sign it then he'll be into it. :)

SS76 - 11-30-2010 at 10:14 AM

This is the kind of news I check this board for every fucking day! I've been looking forward to this for years.....specifically something that'll sound like this (reeal old news)

"I hope to begin recording [the EP] within the next few weeks. I have been talking to the legendary Zeuss (he's recorded Hatebreed, Shadows Fall, Madball, Terror, AF, etc.) about engineering and co-producing it with me. I really hope that works out but either way the EP should be out sometime around Christmas (maybe a little later). This new Ramallah will be very heavy, very brutal and very focused. The lyrics are so dark that I can't even begin to describe them. On Kill A Celebrity, there was some melodic, almost pop-ish stuff. NOT on this EP, baby. Put your helmet on for the new Ramallah. It's gonna crack your fucking skull."

Can't fucking wait!:flaming:

BDx13 - 11-30-2010 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Quote:
first Sheer Terror back full time, the fuckin Bad Vibes return, and now the possibility of Blood for Blood back full time...

^fixed!

BKT - 11-30-2010 at 11:59 AM

If he ever ends up making more music with BFB or Ramallah I will be very happy indeed. However, the thing that makes me happiest about this thread is that Rob seems to have started making his way back from a very dark place in his life and that is really nice to hear. I had the fortune of meeting him and spending a bit of time on the road when Blood For Blood toured Canada with Stigmata years back and Rob was a good dude and its nice to hear that good and sincere people are getting their feet back on the ground. I wish him all the best no matter what he ends up doing.

BKT.

lifeisabitch - 11-30-2010 at 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Quote:
Quote:

^fixed!

you are correct sir...

CR83 - 12-2-2010 at 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
If he ever ends up making more music with BFB or Ramallah I will be very happy indeed. However, the thing that makes me happiest about this thread is that Rob seems to have started making his way back from a very dark place in his life and that is really nice to hear. I had the fortune of meeting him and spending a bit of time on the road when Blood For Blood toured Canada with Stigmata years back and Rob was a good dude and its nice to hear that good and sincere people are getting their feet back on the ground. I wish him all the best no matter what he ends up doing.

BKT.

Agreed, except for the Canada. I met BFB in KC back in 04 (I think) such nice guys. I only want success for them. We are the lucky ones to have been graced by their music. I listen to it daily when I workout and just need something to move me.

I do hope this is all true and that the guys get back at.

REV.PAULIE - 12-3-2010 at 07:22 AM

Mark,give your brother my regards and best of wishes...Tell him that I sez "THANK YOU" for all the kibd words he's said about me throughout the years.

I'm no close friend,whatsoever...But,if my judge of character is still on point - He'll do what's feeling right,in his-self,before he does anything hal-assed,again.And,that is to be respected,in my book.

Funny aside...When JoeCoffee played in VA a few years ago,there was an earlier show 2 blocks away with AF and Ramallah.I got there just as Ramallah was starting,and stopped to look at the singer (the Colin of Arabia guy)...Much to my ignorance,I turned to a friend and said "Jeez,he got a lot taller since Blood For Blood...".

panzerkreuzer - 12-3-2010 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Quote:
Quote:

^fixed!

REV.PAULIE - 12-3-2010 at 07:54 AM

Alright..Brendan's a friend,really...But,this may be pushing it.

panzerkreuzer - 12-3-2010 at 07:58 AM

i always liked brendan´s voice. he seemed to be the angriest around. sfa were one of my favourite bands in the nineties, the new morality is a real classic for me. but what i have to expect 10 or more years after the last show i saw from them, i don´t know.

Mark Lind - 12-3-2010 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
Mark,give your brother my regards and best of wishes...Tell him that I sez "THANK YOU" for all the kibd words he's said about me throughout the years.

I'm no close friend,whatsoever...But,if my judge of character is still on point - He'll do what's feeling right,in his-self,before he does anything hal-assed,again.And,that is to be respected,in my book.

Funny aside...When JoeCoffee played in VA a few years ago,there was an earlier show 2 blocks away with AF and Ramallah.I got there just as Ramallah was starting,and stopped to look at the singer (the Colin of Arabia guy)...Much to my ignorance,I turned to a friend and said "Jeez,he got a lot taller since Blood For Blood...".

Will do, Paul.

Curious to see the video of the guys playing over in Europe starting tonight. There's 8 bands on the show?!? How many songs will they get to play? Anyone from Europe ever see this tour that can fill us Americans in? We really don't have tours like this in the US so I have no idea how it works.

I'm also sort of curious about Billy from Biohazard filling in for Rob. A part of me thinks that's super cool cuz I thought of Biohazard as rockstars when I was like 16 - 17. And because it's fairly obvious that Billy's vocals influenced Rob's sound. It's kind of neat.

panzerkreuzer - 12-3-2010 at 10:08 AM

here´s the running order for the show i go to. bfb play 40 minutes, i can´t remember how long they played the last time they were here, but it wasn´t much longer.

Doors 04:30 pm
CRUSHING CASPARS 05:00 pm – 05:25 pm
Vera Cruz 05:40 pm – 06:05 pm
Casey Jones 06:20 pm – 06:50 pm
Cruel Hand 07:05 pm – 07:35 pm
Evergreen Terrace 07:50 pm – 08:20 pm
Unearth 08:35 pm – 09:05 pm
Blood For Blood 09:20 pm – 10:00 pm
D.R.I. 10:15 pm – 10:55 pm
SICK OF IT ALL 23:10 pm – 00:10 amre

XHonusWagnerX - 12-3-2010 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
here´s the running order for the show i go to. bfb play 40 minutes, i can´t remember how long they played the last time they were here, but it wasn´t much longer.

Doors 04:30 pm
CRUSHING CASPARS 05:00 pm – 05:25 pm
Vera Cruz 05:40 pm – 06:05 pm
Casey Jones 06:20 pm – 06:50 pm
Cruel Hand 07:05 pm – 07:35 pm
Evergreen Terrace 07:50 pm – 08:20 pm
Unearth 08:35 pm – 09:05 pm
Blood For Blood 09:20 pm – 10:00 pm
D.R.I. 10:15 pm – 10:55 pm
SICK OF IT ALL 23:10 pm – 00:10 amre

The tour I was on BFB did 30-40 minutes a night, but it was almost non-stop music.

I'm curious to hear how they are once Roland has seen them. new merch??

tireironsaint - 12-3-2010 at 09:47 PM

Wait, SFA are back around? Fuckin' A right, most of my favorite NYHC bands seem to keep respawning this year. I mean, I'm stoked for the possibility of some Blood For Blood in the future, but between Sheer Terror, Yuppicide, and now SFA I think I may be dreaming.

CR83 - 12-4-2010 at 12:46 AM

SFA = Greatnest. Nothing short of greatness for me.

wez138 - 12-4-2010 at 03:37 AM

I really regret not catching Blood for Blood when they played in my home town a few years back..............But I was and still am barred from the venue they played. Best of luck to Rob getting back on track.

JawnDiablo - 12-4-2010 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Wait, SFA are back around? Fuckin' A right, most of my favorite NYHC bands seem to keep respawning this year. I mean, I'm stoked for the possibility of some Blood For Blood in the future, but between Sheer Terror, Yuppicide, and now SFA I think I may be dreaming.

it's been a wonderful yeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrr

Discipline - 12-4-2010 at 01:53 PM

I like SFA and all, but I don't think I would ever refer to them as being "legends."

tireironsaint - 12-4-2010 at 09:36 PM

I think SFA should be legends but are way too underrated to be called that.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-4-2010 at 10:15 PM

found this online...

BDx13 - 12-4-2010 at 11:50 PM

craig holloway. excellent stuff.

panzerkreuzer - 12-5-2010 at 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
[new merch??

i see them on saturday and sunday. i post pictures of merch after the first show. if you want something let me know.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-5-2010 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

Did you know he played in Blunt Force Trauma with Felix the older drummer from DRI?

XHonusWagnerX - 12-5-2010 at 11:07 AM

JawnDiablo - 12-5-2010 at 11:27 AM

hardcore musicians have always been good at fancy jumping.
somebody needs to give this said maneuver a proper name if one has not been created already.
those late 80s record covers had some great examples.
that and the hardcore guy angry scream face complete with Xed fist.

lifeisabitch - 12-5-2010 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

Did you know he played in Blunt Force Trauma with Felix the older drummer from DRI?

he's on tour with them now in europe and BFT are playing a few dates with this tour

Murk - 12-5-2010 at 01:00 PM

Quote:

wow, that's a lot of fuckin' people for a hardcore show.

panzerkreuzer - 12-5-2010 at 01:06 PM

to the persistence tour normally come 2000- 3000 people.

XnMeX - 12-5-2010 at 01:30 PM

Horible quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxVO-W5qijM

Better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWjH8ljGLc

Good audio...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDKSMkBc_8

There are a bunch more already

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_filter=1&search_query=...

Mark Lind - 12-5-2010 at 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWjH8ljGLc

Whoa, that's weird. I may have mentioned before that this tune was a Sinners & Saints song that we opted not to use before Rob used it on Outlaw Anthems. If you had told me when we were writing that tune that a dude from Biohazard would one day play it then I probably would have fainted.

BDx13 - 12-5-2010 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BD

yes.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-5-2010 at 04:37 PM

Quote:

hardcore musicians have always been good at fancy jumping.
somebody needs to give this said maneuver a proper name if one has not been created already.
those late 80s record covers had some great examples.
that and the hardcore guy angry scream face complete with Xed fist.

I say we call it the sciarappa cause even if he didn't invent it, Jaime from SSD perfected it!!

JawnDiablo - 12-5-2010 at 04:52 PM

"The Sciarappa"
I like it.
It also sounds like it could be the name for a fancy South Philly sammich

XHonusWagnerX - 12-6-2010 at 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
Quote:
[new merch??

i see them on saturday and sunday. i post pictures of merch after the first show. if you want something let me know.

cant wait!

CR83 - 12-6-2010 at 11:45 PM

Who is the second guitarist playing in BFB in the new vids?

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 05:53 AM

Quote:
"The Sciarappa"
I like it.
It also sounds like it could be the name for a fancy South Philly sammich

Jamie is the man. We covered Boiling Point for an upcoming cover album. He nailed it. One take. Can't wait for it to come out. No release date yet.

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CR83

Craig Silverman. New Slapshot guitarist.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-7-2010 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnRefuse
Quote:
Originally posted by CR83

Craig Silverman. New Slapshot guitarist.

OH... I didnt know Craig was playing with BFB. I knew he was on the tour, but I guess I thought he just went along. Thats awesome!

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 09:17 AM

Oh I didnt watch it. Maybe its not him. My bad.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-7-2010 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Oh I didnt watch it. Maybe its not him. My bad.

No you're probably right! I'm 99% sure hes on tour with BFB and if they got a 2nd guitar player it may as well be him, hes an animal!

Mark Lind - 12-7-2010 at 10:30 AM

Rob told me that Craig Silverman is over there with them playing guitar. That's cool that he's playing with Slapshot. How busy are they? I'd really love to get Craig to play in this new project I'm doing here in Boston. Christ! I need someone that can play the damn guitar and likes heavy music!!!

XHonusWagnerX - 12-7-2010 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
That's cool that he's playing with Slapshot. How busy are they? music!!!

They did a short Euro trip earlier this year and just finished recording for at least a 7", but it might be for more than that I'm not positive. As far as shows I really dont know what they have planned.

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 03:12 PM

Craig is also in The Enemy Within.

Hit him up, but he seems IN DEMAND right now. He's amazing, it's no wonder.

Mark Lind - 12-7-2010 at 03:20 PM

Quote:
Craig is also in The Enemy Within.

Hit him up, but he seems IN DEMAND right now. He's amazing, it's no wonder.

Does that band really exist or was it just a recording project?

The OLW stuff is some of my all-time favorite Boston music. That dude is an awesome guitar player.

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 03:28 PM

They have a singer now. It's real. I agree with the OLW. Between him and johna wow. Good Shit.

Mark Lind - 12-7-2010 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
They have a singer now. It's real. I agree with the OLW. Between him and johna wow. Good Shit.

And the drummer! That dude was great too.

Interesting. Well I will have to give up on that dream and keep looking for others. If anyone crosses your mind that can play then please let me know.

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 04:03 PM

never give up on a dream dude, just ask him.

Mark Lind - 12-7-2010 at 04:22 PM

I'm a pussy.

ShawnRefuse - 12-7-2010 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
I'm a pussy.

I'll ask next time I see him LOL. Or, have Steve send him a message.

You crack me up though.

Mark Lind - 12-7-2010 at 04:32 PM

I emailed MacFarland about this the other day too but obviously Ian is busy crushing Europe with a giant metaphorical rock.

Ed - 12-8-2010 at 08:23 PM

Mark what kind of project are you looking to do?

Mark Lind - 12-8-2010 at 08:25 PM

Ed, it's sorta metal influenced rock. I did 6 demos over the summer with Neil Dyke on drums but now I got a permanent dude playing that used to be in Annihilator. I could send them to you if you don't laugh at me.

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2010 at 08:26 PM

alice in Hell!

Ed - 12-8-2010 at 08:40 PM

Holy shit, Alice in Hell! I remember seeing that video on headbangers ball years ago.

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2010 at 09:05 PM

yup
damn I was in 8th or 9th grade when that shit hit

JawnDiablo - 12-8-2010 at 09:07 PM

Ed - 12-8-2010 at 09:28 PM

Yeah send them my way Mark, no laughing involved.

SLF - 12-8-2010 at 11:39 PM

The demos he's talking about are different, but I like them.

Mark Lind - 12-9-2010 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SLF

I actually re-recorded them since the ones you heard. They're actually much more sonically decipherable now. haha

Ed, I sent you the link via U2U

XHonusWagnerX - 12-9-2010 at 10:57 AM

I loved that first Annihilator record back in the day. Randy Rampage from DOA played for them.

XnMeX - 12-9-2010 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SLF

I actually re-recorded them since the ones you heard. They're actually much more sonically decipherable now. haha

Ed, I sent you the link via U2U

You should email them... "his" email address is nme37@yahoo.com... :sneek:

Mark Lind - 12-9-2010 at 02:16 PM

Word! I sent it to you, Monty.

I just got an email from Ian over in Europe. He said things are going awesome.

SLF - 12-9-2010 at 03:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SLF

Want to send me the new ones?

XnMeX - 12-9-2010 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Word! I sent it to you, Monty.

I just got an email from Ian over in Europe. He said things are going awesome.

Thanks! Will check em' out tonight.