Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Is Rush Limbaugh...

BDx13 - 1-28-2011 at 01:04 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110128/ap_on_en_ot/us_limbaugh_...

"He was speaking and they weren't translating," Limbaugh said. "They normally translate every couple of words. Hu Jintao was just going ching chong, ching chong cha."

He then launched into a 20-second-long imitation of the Chinese leader's dialect.

The next day, Limbaugh said he "did a remarkable job" of imitating China's president for someone who doesn't know a language spoken by more than 1 billion people.

"Back in the old days, Sid Caesar, for those of you old enough to remember, was called a comic genius for impersonating foreign languages that he couldn't speak," Limbaugh said. "But today the left says that was racism; it was bigotry; it was insulting. And it wasn't. It was a service.

MikeResist - 1-28-2011 at 01:06 PM

How does this man still have a job?

Johnny_Whistle - 1-28-2011 at 01:16 PM

Because there are plenty of folks out there that still think it's 1952.

lifeisabitch - 1-28-2011 at 01:44 PM

fuck him in his racist pill popping ass

Colin - 1-28-2011 at 01:58 PM

he seems to be doing nothing to help convince Americans that the Right actually has anything intelligent to say, along with Glenn Beck, Palin, Bush, & others. You'd think the few Republican politicians who actually have valid arguments to make would be getting fed up with these clowns. Although, it's kinda funny though to hear someone publicly broadcast themselves steadily losing their minds, especially when Glenn Beck cries....

Discipline - 1-28-2011 at 02:36 PM

Watching his gesturing as he was saying it made me laugh pretty hard, I will admit.

gavin - 1-28-2011 at 03:21 PM

this dude is a joke
he was a failed "shock jock" for many years until he found this gimmick
and it has worked well for him
but colin said it best
if i was part of the right, i'd be pretty ashamed of the fact that this fucking retard is one of the voices of that party
its embarrassing really

JawnDiablo - 1-28-2011 at 08:29 PM

guys a douche bag

necrobutcher - 1-29-2011 at 12:37 AM

Him, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter and Mike Savage are nothing but entertainers playing a gimmick.

I'm not politically conservative but those assholes along with Palin and a lot of the tea party assholes make me miss William F. Buckley.

morgan - 1-29-2011 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by necrobutcher
Him, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter and Mike Savage are nothing but entertainers playing a gimmick.

Johnny_Whistle - 1-31-2011 at 09:14 AM

A guy I went to High School with wrote this on his blog a few years back. It's truer now than it was even then:

http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2004/12/i-miss-republicans.html