Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

A post I did on Action Recon

BKT - 2-22-2011 at 02:02 PM

Not sure if any of you have heard about the MTV show called the X Life. Its a fucking black eye on action sports and I wrote about it on my online magazine Action Recon. If anyone cares give it a read and let me know what you think.

http://www.actionrecon.com/2011/02/the-x-life-on-vh1-the-off...

BKT.

barc0debaby - 2-22-2011 at 03:01 PM

I regretfully watched the trailer. Jersey Shore is a notch above these clowns, at least they don't have little children to ruin on national TV.

Jason the Magnificent - 2-22-2011 at 04:43 PM

Hmm, you really believed a reality show about anyone...an entire genre based around cleverly edited whining...was going to be serious or rewarding viewing?

Discipline - 2-22-2011 at 05:15 PM

It's amazing to think that any show could be worse than Jersey Shore. I'm glad I don't watch MTV.

Six66Mike - 2-23-2011 at 03:50 AM

I read it and my eyes hate me for it. Seriously, white text on black background is the worst thing in the world, following this show it seems. I don't watch reality TV for obvious reasons. There's nothing real about it.

spyderdog - 2-27-2011 at 04:03 AM

my girlfriend is addicted to this show...im petty sure its not designed to be liked by dudes....other then theres hot chicks on it

JawnDiablo - 2-27-2011 at 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spyderdog
my girlfriend is addicted to this show...im petty sure its not designed to be liked by dudes....other then theres hot chicks on it

same