Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

D.I.

joey - 3-14-2011 at 08:24 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/14/casey-royer-social-distortion-...

Discipline - 3-14-2011 at 09:23 PM

Fuckin' junkie needs to get his shit together. Who does that shit in front of their kid?

Colin - 3-14-2011 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Who does that shit in front of their kid?

MattyA - 3-14-2011 at 09:58 PM

A lot of people do it in front of their kids, wife is a dispatcher for an ambulance company. She got a 911 call with 3 adults od'ing on heroin, the fire department shows up and there is 5 kids in the house. Oldest being 10-11 and the youngest was 5 months. The one person who realizes they were od'ing called 911, then proceeded to go around the house hiding all the drugs even when the FD and EMT'S were there. Proof that there are a lot of people in this world that should not have kids.

BDx13 - 3-15-2011 at 09:57 AM

you know, sometimes i worry about the job i'm doing as a parent.
i guess, at least comparatively speaking, i needn't.

Spoiler - 3-15-2011 at 08:48 PM

Casey's gotta problem and he's out of control

clevohardcore - 3-15-2011 at 11:21 PM

I see this shit all the time. It's fucking pitiful. It's a shame kids have to see this. It's so fucking sad, they are confused and lost and the one person who is supposed to protect him is constantly seeking a high. It's just wrong. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BUM!

Johnny_Whistle - 3-16-2011 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoiler

Well done.

Spoiler - 3-17-2011 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle
Quote:

Well done.

WE USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU...CASEY'S GOT A PROBLEM

for the ones who didn't know what I was talking about

BDx13 - 3-17-2011 at 03:41 PM

ha!
yeah, it went over my head.

Colin - 3-17-2011 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle
Quote:

Well done.

WE USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU...CASEY'S GOT A PROBLEM
for the ones who didn't know what I was talking about
first thing that came to my mind...."needles stabbed into the wall" .... "with needles, injecting and shooting himself contagiously". Sad....I really kinda feel bad for posting this for some reason, I wish the best for him & his family....clean up holmes. If I had kids I don't think I could ever do hard drugs or hard drinking again, I'd feel like a complete asshole

newbreedbrian - 3-18-2011 at 12:33 PM

Whatever anyone wants to do to themselves is fine with me, everyone deals with pain in their own way. But get your shit together for your kid otherwise you've got no right to call yourself a man.

Spoiler - 3-18-2011 at 01:40 PM

This type of person has No respect for his kid,family or friends. Clean yourself up you fuckin' weasel,or I hope his kid gets placed with a family and a REAL dad.
Get to living or get to dying.
and I always liked D.I.