Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

BIG DUANE APP. POST.

GabeTexasGAMC - 10-5-2004 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for giving me a way to waste time at work, especially when I have absolutly no time at all to waste!
Your'e a dedicated dude, with a heart of gold.

RomanticViolence - 10-5-2004 at 10:13 AM

Oh hell yeah!!.. Duane is awesome!!! In fact he's more awesome than a 12 pack and a stack of fuck books :)

moron - 10-5-2004 at 11:04 AM

He's overrated. I only like his early stuff. His newer stuff is just lame and overproduced.

tireironsaint - 10-5-2004 at 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
He's overrated. I only like his early stuff. His newer stuff is just lame and overproduced.
Goddamn you moron, now I have to clean cereal off of my computer. That shit was fucking funny.

moron - 10-5-2004 at 11:24 AM

hahaha

Im glad I could bring some sunshine into your day.

in reality, Duane's a solid dude. He comes up with some funny shit. When we were waiting in line to get into the show last week there was a guy handing out flyer for some other show. Duane said "no thanks. Im dyslexic" and he kept on going on and on about how he wouldnt know what bands were playing and shit because all of the words would be all mixed up and make no sense. It doesnt seem as funny now while Im typing it, but it just came out of left field at that moment.

Dave - 10-6-2004 at 09:32 AM

lol nice.:D

RomanticViolence - 7-18-2006 at 02:48 PM

Quote:

This still makes me laugh.

But.. Seriously, duane is awesome.

CR83 - 7-18-2006 at 03:20 PM

Quote:

Couldn't agree more. After he cut his hair and did the "Black" album. I just can't listen anymore. And, have seen what he charges for tickets now?!

Damn you BD, you Gorgeous Bastard.

JawnDiablo - 7-18-2006 at 05:20 PM

yay big D!

DAK - 7-18-2006 at 05:34 PM

Sell out

DaveMoral - 7-18-2006 at 05:42 PM

Haha. Big D is great! Thanks for giving me some work Duane!

Discipline - 7-18-2006 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Quote:

This still makes me laugh.

But.. Seriously, duane is awesome.

godabandonedme - 7-18-2006 at 11:32 PM

Amen. Thanks Duane.

Voodoobillyman - 7-19-2006 at 08:29 AM

There is some seriously funny shit in this post, and yeah, Big D is the man fo sho

XHonusWagnerX - 7-19-2006 at 08:46 AM

I thank him (and the rest of you) for restoring my faith in a Hardcore community.

KyleOz - 7-19-2006 at 04:03 PM

Great guy to hang with, trade music and joke around.

Keeps this great board running.

When we all came to philly he had me laughing most of the time and we made fun of moron as he ate at Pat's alone. Definitely a top notch dude plus he bought the first round of beers!

GabeTexasGAMC - 7-19-2006 at 04:24 PM

He bought me drinks, and we sat outside on a dirty ass nyc sidewalk.
I was kinda dissapointed, he never even try to get to first base.

KyleOz - 7-19-2006 at 04:37 PM

He could smell the slut on you

CR83 - 7-19-2006 at 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
He bought me drinks, and we sat outside on a dirty ass nyc sidewalk.
I was kinda dissapointed, he never even try to get to first base.

Hillarious

Taron - 7-19-2006 at 06:48 PM

great guy!

moforn - 7-19-2006 at 08:25 PM

Quote:

in reality, Duane's a solid dude. He comes up with some funny shit. When we were waiting in line to get into the show last week there was a guy handing out flyer for some other show. Duane said "no thanks. Im dyslexic" and he kept on going on and on about how he wouldnt know what bands were playing and shit because all of the words would be all mixed up and make no sense. It doesnt seem as funny now while Im typing it, but it just came out of left field at that moment.

that's hilarious,
BD's the shit

moforn - 7-19-2006 at 08:26 PM

Quote:

that's hilarious,
BD's the shit