Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Blood for Blood and dan hardy

panzerkreuzer - 4-11-2011 at 02:24 PM

i have no idea who danhardy is, but deathwish put out a collaboration shirt of him and b4b.

donīt know what to think of it, looks like a shirt for those beatdown gangsta kids.

Mickey - 4-11-2011 at 02:31 PM

He's a ufc fighter and a fan of bfb. Has the skulls tattooed on the back of his legs. Jake from converge designed the shirts in limited quantities.

Vanilla Gorilla - 4-11-2011 at 03:09 PM

no thanks

MattyA - 4-11-2011 at 03:18 PM

Cool and all, but no thanks. not my style.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2011 at 03:41 PM

the logo is pretty cool.

random - 4-11-2011 at 03:44 PM

Dan Hardy seems like a raging douche. Hopefully this goes unnoticed, otherwise a million dickheads are going to think "that Dan Hardy skull is awesome."

Only good thing from this is that BFB should be making some money off of it... and they better be making some money off of this.

ShawnRefuse - 4-11-2011 at 03:48 PM

eh. a bandana on the skull? I'd expect more out of a "limited edition" , and frankly from a good designer like Jake. I like the other new designs better.

SS76 - 4-11-2011 at 03:55 PM

looks like a La Coka Nostra logo

panzerkreuzer - 4-11-2011 at 03:58 PM

itīs the ed hardy hardcore shirt :)

ShawnRefuse - 4-11-2011 at 04:00 PM

MattyA - 4-11-2011 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnRefuse

It does look like this.

morgan - 4-11-2011 at 06:41 PM

Yeah this doesn't really do anything for me.

XnMeX - 4-11-2011 at 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
"that Dan Hardy skull is awesome."

SO I can look forward to "Awesome Dan Hardy tattoo! Why did you take the bandana off of it?"

CR83 - 4-11-2011 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:
"that Dan Hardy skull is awesome."

SO I can look forward to "Awesome Dan Hardy tattoo! Why did you take the bandana off of it?"

BRILLIANT

Mickey - 4-11-2011 at 10:04 PM

He's a pretty low level fighter. Probably wont have a UFC contract much longer. A few bands have done this. I have a Dropkick Murphy's / Forrest Griffin shirt and Randy Couture had a Sick of it All combo. Unless they break out the bedazzler and gold foil, I don't think it'll appeal to too many mma fans.

Six66Mike - 4-11-2011 at 11:00 PM

I don't see the point.

morgan - 4-11-2011 at 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey
Unless they break out the bedazzler and gold foil, I don't think it'll appeal to too many mma fans.

I can't remember the last time I've gone out in public and not seen some jackass wearing that shit. Makes me want to immediately fight them even if half of the are sterile infused meatheads.

necrobutcher - 4-12-2011 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey
Unless they break out the bedazzler and gold foil, I don't think it'll appeal to too many mma fans.

I can't remember the last time I've gone out in public and not seen some jackass wearing that shit. Makes me want to immediately fight them even if half of the are sterile infused meatheads.

Hopefully the steroids will ruin their testes so they can't pollute the world with their shitty DNA.

BKT - 4-12-2011 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Dan Hardy seems like a raging douche. Hopefully this goes unnoticed, otherwise a million dickheads are going to think "that Dan Hardy skull is awesome."

Only good thing from this is that BFB should be making some money off of it... and they better be making some money off of this.

Actually he is a really good guy. Of all the fighters I have met and spent time with he is one of the coolest and is down with a lot of the same music that we are.

Too be honest most fighters are really good guys, there are some punks, but for the most part they are cool.

And yes this is a total LCN rip off. That being said I doubt it was intentional. He wears a bandana over his face when he walks out the the octagon and its usually red.

BKT.

DaveMoral - 4-13-2011 at 07:49 AM

I'd sport one to support the band and the fighter. Dan is not only into punk and hardcore, but he's done some training at the Shaolin Temple. Anyone associated with kung fu in MMA gets my support.

XnMeX - 4-13-2011 at 02:02 PM

I thought this was going to be this crap...

http://www.emoda.com/item.asp?prodid=130500&category=WOMEN&s...

http://www.shopblingcouture.com/store/product.php?productid=...

This shit comes up whenever I search eBay for Blood for Blood. :flaming:

XnMeX - 4-13-2011 at 02:05 PM

Wow, just found out that ONE GUY is responsible for soo much douchebagery in fasion... Christian Audigier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Audigier

Made that Von Dutch truck cap Ashton Kutcher crap, Ed Hardy crap, and this SMET crap I posted above...

Rudd75 - 4-14-2011 at 03:56 PM

He's intro song is also Cock Sparrer...like the fighter..probably wouldn't wear the shirt though..

would support

ShawnRefuse - 4-14-2011 at 05:13 PM

I think it's cool that they are doing it. I just would have liked something better as a design. Have you seen the new B4B stuff? A lot of it is really nice. Just got my ticket to see them tomorrow, should be fun. But wow 45 bucks after fees.

BDx13 - 4-14-2011 at 05:41 PM

shawn, you mean new designs like the one craig holloway did?

random - 4-14-2011 at 06:00 PM

Hardy's entrance song is England Belongs to Me from Cocksparrer. Pretty sure we've talked about this on the board before.

Dave, you're right about him training at a Shaolin temple. There was a bit of a controversy a while back because UFC airbrushed the tattoo off his stomach on the posters promoting his fight with GSP because it was, I believe, a Tibetan prayer and the UFC said it might be offensive to China (and that they'd like to expand into China).

He just acts like a cocky douche in interviews, and I can do without the silly faux-hawk he's worn at times. He may be the nicest guy ever, but he comes across as a dick. I find that especially surprising given his apparent love for hardcore and oi and his time training at the temples.

I really do wish I could like the guy, but he just seems like the kind of dick that will pull the "I've been into [insert band name here] since [insert year here], how about you?" card.

I doubt the shirt is a LCN rip off, even though it looks that way. He's known for the bandanna.

DaveMoral - 4-15-2011 at 09:28 PM

^I think most UFC fighters come off like dicks from time to time. Interviews, their own books, whatever. The lower on the totem pole they are the more dickish they come off. I think it has a lot to do with trying to create hype and nothing creates hype around a fighter like being a heel. In the article he did for Kung Fu Magazine a while back he didn't seem like a dick to me though.

UFC, frankly, has a kind of WWE vibe to it in many ways. Which is why I prefer Strikeforce. Presentation is a big thing for me. UFC is like a WWE/Juggalo event, Strikeforce(which is now owned by UFC obviously) is presented like a fucking sporting event. Thank God for Showtime.

JawnDiablo - 4-15-2011 at 09:51 PM

and to think i will be in California when B4B play in PA.......
zany