Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Mike Patton

clevohardcore - 4-15-2011 at 02:02 PM

Can someone explain what is going on with that dude? I know some of you keep up on what he is doing musically. What is his deal? Is he an addict? ADHD? It seems that when you think he is looney and gone, he busts out another band or album and is relevant again for another minute. What is going on with him? Why is FAITH NO MORE not happening either? If the band is done that is fine, I am not a fan, I am just curious.

Voodoobillyman - 4-15-2011 at 02:14 PM

he owns a label called Ipecac and pretty much does whatever he wants musically. Faith No More are currently touring outside of the US but no plans for a new album that I know of? he is way into Jazz and world music and does alot of experimental artsy type stuff. As far as I know he is a stable husband and father who lives in italy I believe. very interesting fellow to be sure. I have seen him with both Faith and Mr. Bungle and really enjoyed both quite a bit.

JawnDiablo - 4-15-2011 at 08:20 PM

I saw Faith No more last summer.
It ruled.
I'm sure that will get me some negative points here, but, well eat me fuckers
hes eccentric.
not a drug addict from what i know.
he sings opera.

SS76 - 4-15-2011 at 08:45 PM

Patton rules. I've seen FNM a couple times in the 90s, Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, and Fantomas. No more versatile singer exists.

MikeResist - 4-15-2011 at 09:26 PM

Ive never seen anything Mike Pattons been involved with, and that upsets me greatly. I think this guy has some of the best vocals ever. His range is incredible.

JawnDiablo - 4-15-2011 at 09:43 PM

fantomas is the shit

JawnDiablo - 4-15-2011 at 09:43 PM

my girl has a crush on him.....