Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

SSD Christmas

Colin - 5-2-2011 at 02:10 PM

http://endlessquestrecords.blogspot.com/2009/01/boston-rock-...
so I'm on my way pretty much right now to pick up this album I found at a local thrift store...anyone hear of this? I guess I'll find out soon, but I'm wondering if it'll be hardcore SSD or lame Rock Band SSD

Johnny_Whistle - 5-2-2011 at 02:20 PM

If I remember correctly, it's the hardcore SSD.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-2-2011 at 02:35 PM

yeah I think it should be hardcore SSD. Should be the song Jolly Ole Saint Nick I think

REV.PAULIE - 5-2-2011 at 03:06 PM

Boston Rock was music paper..I think I have a flexi they put out with an issue (paper,long gone) with the Dead Kennedy's,Angry Samoans..I think,Groinoids..

Colin - 5-2-2011 at 03:22 PM

listening to it now....not bad. I got a thing for punk rock christmas songs anyway....$1 in quarters was well worth it

panzerkreuzer - 5-2-2011 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
yeah I think it should be hardcore SSD. Should be the song Jolly Ole Saint Nick I think

thatīs right. but itīs not really a hardcore song anymore. itīs already going in the rocking way. but a great song nonetheless.
the liner notes on the power dolp says, the song is from 83 written between get it away and how we rock.

tireironsaint - 5-2-2011 at 08:34 PM

I have it on a one sided red 7 inch that Taang put out when they were getting ready to release the SSD best of compilation Power. Not bad for a xmas song.