Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

2000 TONS OF T'N'T,DAY ONE ANNOUNCED!!!!

REV.PAULIE - 5-5-2011 at 03:26 PM

COCKNEY REJECTS, SHEER TERROR, EVIL CONDUCT, FORCED REALITY, CONTROL, PIST'N'BROKE, DOG COMPANY, HUB CITY STOMPERS, THE KRAYS, COA, RAZORS IN THE NIGHT, YOUTHFUL OFFENDERS, BLOODSHOT HOOLIGANS, THE DEACONS...

COCKNEY FUCKING REJECTS!!!!!

I'M LIKE A FRIGGIN' KID,I'M SO FUCKING STOKED ON THIS...

Discipline - 5-5-2011 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
COCKNEY REJECTS, SHEER TERROR, EVIL CONDUCT,

COCKNEY FUCKING REJECTS!!!!!

I'M LIKE A FRIGGIN' KID,I'M SO FUCKING STOKED ON THIS...

joey - 5-5-2011 at 04:05 PM

NICE!!

newbreedbrian - 5-5-2011 at 04:06 PM

Still one of my favorite bands, I'd fucking love to see this.

JawnDiablo - 5-5-2011 at 06:01 PM

sweet jesus!

more details please!

BDx13 - 5-5-2011 at 06:11 PM

hartford, ct
labor day weekend.

http://2000tonsoftnt.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brass-City-Boss-Sounds/1960571...

random - 5-5-2011 at 06:39 PM

sweet mother of god, i need to buy some plane tickets.

MattyA - 5-5-2011 at 10:02 PM

Definitely going to be going to this one, buying my ticket the minute they go on sale.

sentrand - 5-5-2011 at 10:13 PM

i would love to see forced reality again. but this will be one of many shows i will miss. at least i have a show in july to look forward to. chicago will be fun.

3rdDistrict - 5-6-2011 at 07:16 AM

didnt joe coffee open for cockney in philly some years back?

REV.PAULIE - 5-6-2011 at 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdDistrict
didnt joe coffee open for cockney in philly some years back?

Nah...Show got canceled...This will be the 'Rejects first East Coast show.

mattybar - 5-6-2011 at 12:17 PM

Paulie, i've heard Sheer Terror are to be hitting up the UK in late January next year.
any truth to this?

Johnny_Whistle - 5-6-2011 at 12:48 PM

Damn, I'll be in Upstate NY that weekend. Would love to see the 'Rejects.

MattyA - 5-6-2011 at 07:10 PM

On sale now! http://www.webstertheater.com/

REV.PAULIE - 5-6-2011 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mattybar
Paulie, i've heard Sheer Terror are to be hitting up the UK in late January next year.
any truth to this?

Yes. But,that's all the info that I can give you,right now.

mattybar - 5-9-2011 at 11:49 AM

awesome.
basically a promoter i know contacted me asking about some info about London venues and bringing you guys over.
i won't be booking the show but i'm gonna try and blag one of my bands on there haha

Colin - 5-9-2011 at 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
sweet mother of god, i need to buy some plane tickets.
I saw the flyer a few days ago....I wish I could afford some plane tickets....grat fuckin' lineup!

joey - 5-9-2011 at 03:17 PM

Day 2:
Condemned 84
Section 5
Patriot
Stormwatch
Immoral Discipline
Brassknuckle Boys
Broken Heros
Yellow Stitches
Murderers Row
Chosen Ones
Gestalts
*Headliners and more supporters TBA*
http://www.webstertheater.com/schedule.php

SuchADangerous - 5-10-2011 at 06:18 AM

I'll be at this for sure. Can't miss Evil Conduct.

And Troy told me The Last Resort are on Day 2.

Six66Mike - 5-10-2011 at 06:26 AM

I don't get the name. Sounds like a hijack of 70,000 tons of metal but there's no boat.

LordActionWood - 5-11-2011 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
I don't get the name. Sounds like a hijack of 70,000 tons of metal but there's no boat.

I am assuming the name is a tip of the hat to this skinhead classic:

2000 tons of TNT

gavin - 5-11-2011 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LordActionWood
Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike

I am assuming the name is a tip of the hat to this skinhead classic:

2000 tons of TNT

:thumbup:

joey - 5-11-2011 at 03:01 PM

Just added to day 2:
Red Alert
The Gonads

BDx13 - 5-12-2011 at 09:13 AM

XHonusWagnerX - 5-12-2011 at 11:35 AM

I wanna know who the secret headliner on day 2 is. I wish Stars & Stripes would play one of these OI type fests.

BDx13 - 5-12-2011 at 12:20 PM

is jack opposed to doing fests like this?

as for day two, i get the impression they're still sorting out the details for the headliner - as opposed to be being coy and spreading out announcements.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-12-2011 at 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
is jack opposed to doing fests like this?

No I dont think its, its just that Stars & Stripes were never a real band and I think they have only played 5-6 shows ever. I'm not even positive who was in the last line-up that played.

Discipline - 5-12-2011 at 01:40 PM

The lineup for this show is fucking sick. I need to go rob some people to raise cash for the trip.

sentrand - 5-12-2011 at 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
The lineup for this show is fucking sick. I need to go rob some people to raise cash for the trip.
makes two of us

joey - 5-13-2011 at 02:10 AM

No more Condemned 84 or Stormwatch.
Thanks alot MAD booking.

random - 5-13-2011 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by joey
No more Condemned 84 or Stormwatch.
Thanks alot MAD booking.

Is this one of those bullshit "we think they're closet nazis, and if you work with them, then we won't work with you and neither will the bands we book" situations? I feel like I've heard of this before from MAD, maybe even a recent Cocksparrer show.

joey - 5-13-2011 at 05:16 AM

You hit the nail on the head.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-13-2011 at 07:31 AM

so they took Condemned 84 and Stormwatch off a show in New England because of MAD??

joey - 5-13-2011 at 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
so they took Condemned 84 and Stormwatch off a show in New England because of MAD??

I got this from the BCBS facebook.
The reality is Pull C84 or have half our headliners back out. You have any idea how hard we have worked to get this far just to have this bullshit happen? Or how much money is invested so far to make this happen? I love... C84. Shared the stage with them in 88 with Forced Reality. Always been a fan. Ive dealt with the same shit getting kicked off bills and not being allowed to play because of who we were or actually who people thought we were. This has nothing to do with Mark Noah though. He is off the map. This is due to a booking agency who does not want their bands playing with C84. Were kind of left in a shit spot. We had no idea about these grudges and how deep they ran.

and...

BDx13 - 5-13-2011 at 03:11 PM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/STORMWATCH/124253197586392
Quote:

On the heels of Condemned 84 being pulled from the TNT fest in Sept, we have decided to cancel our appearance at the show as well. We do not blame the promoters. They were put in a tough spot by a certain "left wing" booking agency in Europe. One who represents quite a few anti-establishment bands who let the left wing establishment dictate who they can play with.

Discipline - 5-13-2011 at 03:14 PM

Fucking sucks.

SuchADangerous - 5-14-2011 at 01:56 PM

Damn, that sucks. Now I wish I'd seen C84 last summer when they were here.

Discipline - 5-14-2011 at 03:19 PM

This brings back memories from the last Beer Olympics.

JawnDiablo - 5-14-2011 at 03:28 PM

educate me here cuz I'm not really in the loop but have heard of these guys.
i think my girl is friends with one of them in SW

random - 5-14-2011 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MQ74
educate me here cuz I'm not really in the loop but have heard of these guys.
i think my girl is friends with one of them in SW

The poster formerly know as Mr. Diablo, I have no idea what you're asking. Are you asking about C84, MAD, Stormwatch, or what?

Discipline was talking about an old Beer Olympics, but I don't think it was the last one. C84 was supposed to play but didn't. Mark Noah (Anti Heros, GMM Records, and the guy behind the Beer Olympics) claimed that C84 refused to play on the same stage as bands with black members (The Templars and, if memory serves, Oxblood). C84 claimed, from what I recall, that it was an organizational mess where they didn't have plane tickets and shit like that, so they weren't coming on their own dime for a promoter who failed to provided things that were promised. The irony in that situation is that Mark Magee was in Anti Heros and C84 at the time, so it's a bit odd that he could be anti-racist enough for Noah and closet-racist enough for supposedly closet-racist C84..

C84 has played in the US a few times since then, often (maybe always) with Stormwatch. No idea if SW was doing the booking or not. They've also been tagged with the closet Nazi accusation in the past. On one of the Facebook links posted, you can see pics of C84 hanging out with the Templars.

About MAD, I looked it up earlier. The band Skinfull was supposed to play at some Christmas show in France with Cocksparrer and others, and MAD does the booking, apparently, for Cocksparrer. Skinfull did or was planning to play some show with Endstufe, so MAD threatened to pull Cocksparrer from the France show unless Skinfull was dropped.

From Pure Impact, http://www.myspace.com/pureimpactrecords/blog:

Quote:

Because SKINFULL have refused to cancel playing with Endstufe at live & Loud, the German Antifa & M.A.D. tourbooking have joined forces and put pressure on the promoter of the Streetpunk Christmas Party, and told him if he does not remove Skinfull from the show they will not let “their” bands play at the show i.e. Cock Sparrer and Deadline, meaning there would be no show, so sadly enough Skinfull will not be playing in Paris this December. The band would like to say that Ronan the promoter was put in an impossible position and had no choice and the band do not for one minute blame him. Skinfull refuse to kow-toe to any left-wing organisation that tries to tell them what to do.

I remember something about the Thug Fest being organized because those bands couldn't get booked onto the bigger festivals (which I think really meant Rebellion Fest in Blackpool) for similar reasons, though I don't know if MAD was involved:

So... maybe that helped. Maybe not.

I'm going to wait on buying tickets to see what happens, since I won't be surprised if a few other bands get dropped, too, for the same thing. There are a few that I'm amazed weren't attacked before or at the same time as C84.

JawnDiablo - 5-14-2011 at 07:00 PM

just wondering what the controversy / drama was about.

FINALLY...!!!!

BDx13 - 5-23-2011 at 05:18 PM

As if day one wasn't exciting enough, we're proud to announce that THE BUSINESS will be joining SHAM 69 as headliners on day two!

Discipline - 5-23-2011 at 05:23 PM

Fuck I hate being broke. That lineup is fucking amazing.

random - 5-23-2011 at 05:50 PM

I literally came here from reading about this on WSN, and I almost never look at that site.

I just have a bad taste in my mouth after the C84 and Stormwatch debacle. Also,wasn't Section 5 on this before, or am I imagining things? They were one of those bands I hinted at being dropped in an earlier post, since they have a sketchy past.

I may go, but it's way less likely. Honestly, I'm excited about Evil Conduct (who I'm guessing may get dropped yet), Sheer Terror, Forced Reality, and Youthful Offenders on day 1 and Patriot, Immoral Discipline, Brassknuckle Boys, and Yellow Stitches on day 2. The only old UK band I'd like to see is the Rejects, but I'd rather see Condemned 84 or Combat 84 instead, or Blitz. I love The Business, but I've seen them several times, so I'm not too inclined to travel for another set.

For anyone who doesn't need to cross an ocean, it still seems cool. HCS put on an awesome show, and so do a few of the other bands I haven't mentioned (like The Traditionals).

All in all, it should be a fun weekend, even if I sound like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh while talking about it.

Mark Lind - 5-23-2011 at 05:59 PM

Nice to see that Patriot is playing again. I like all those dudes. These days it's just Eddie Oakes fronting a new band, right? I don't think Chip, Bryan or Gordon are playing anymore, right?

If this festival had the Anti-Heros on it then I'd go but they're about the only oi band that could get me out of the house these days.

Actually, Oxymoron would get me out too.

SuchADangerous - 5-24-2011 at 04:10 AM

Condemned 84 is playing a show in conjunction with the fest, just not billed with the fest.

Oxymoron or the Anti-Heros would have me walking to Hartford for this if I had to.

REV.PAULIE - 5-24-2011 at 05:04 AM

This is going to be fun,or ridiculous,or a mess...Or,if we're lucky,A FUN,RIDICILOUS MESS!

STOP WHINING,AND TRY TO GET THERE!!

REV.PAULIE - 5-24-2011 at 05:04 AM

RIDICULOUS.

I've been drinking..SCREW YOU!

MattyA - 5-24-2011 at 11:02 PM

Going Saturday, wish I was going Sunday to but I won't be able to. Still going to be a good time.

3rdDistrict - 5-25-2011 at 11:59 AM

IMMORAL DISCIPLINE?!
no fucking way...

and i've been talking to mad booking about cock sparrer for a long time now. i wont use the guys name here, but he is slacking. and knowing cock sparrer has been wanting to play baltimore forever.
oh well

good show though.
great to see COA on this.

random - 6-20-2011 at 04:35 PM

Still debating whether or not to go, but I'm actually happy about this change... and was Jimmy Pursey never in this Sham line-up?

Quote:

2000 Tons of TNT Update: Due to the recent departure of Dave Parsons and his disbanding of Sham 69, Brass City Boss Sounds is pleased to announce Slaughter and the Dogs as the headliner for Day 2 of 2000 Tons of TNT. They will be performing their first and only US show in over 6 years. There are only a handful of bands worthy of replacing Sham 69 and Slaughter is one of them. Get your tickets now or die with regret. Another addition to the day 2 line up is The Glory. We will be adding one more band to each day in the weeks to come. Please keep posted for the line up announcement for Friday’s preparty.

Discipline - 6-20-2011 at 05:12 PM

Pursey was out of Sham since 2006, with Parsons keeping it going.

From Wikipedia;

"2006 break-up and aftermath

In late 2006, Sham 69 broke up, and Dave Parsons has stated his wish to independently continue as 'Sham 69'. On January 26, 2007, BBC News announced that Sham 69 had split because of a bitter fallout between Pursey and Parsons.[4] NME reported that a statement released by Parsons included the message: "Sham 69 have left Jimmy Pursey on the eve of their 30th anniversary. The band had become increasingly fed up with Jimmy's lack of interest in playing live and continually letting down both promoters and fans by pulling out of gigs at the last moment".[5] Parsons and Whitewood have formed a new line-up with Tim V on vocals and Rob Jefferson on bass.[6] This line-up has performed tours of the United States, played at many punk festivals across Europe, and released the album, Hollywood Hero, in August 2007. On 21 January 2008, Pursey officially announced the formation of his new band, Day 21, and relinquished any interest in the name 'Sham 69'. Rob Jefferson (bass) has since left Sham 69 and has been replaced by the former U.K. Subs member Alan Campbell. Sham 69 have recently recorded a song for Millwall F.C. entitled "Millwall Boys", which was released on 2 May 2010. they have also recorded a song For Portsmouth FC F.A Cup Final, a version of 'Hurry up Harry' entitled 'Hurry up Harry Redknapp'.[7]

Dave Parsons and Sham 69 parted company in April 2011 [8]"

SuchADangerous - 6-21-2011 at 02:13 PM

I am so glad they added Slaughter & the Dogs.

sentrand - 7-19-2011 at 01:49 PM

looking forward to this!!!!!!!too bad saturday only.

MattyA - 7-19-2011 at 04:20 PM

I am only going Saturday to. Want to go Sunday, but can't do it with the wife's schedule. I am really looking forward to Evil Conduct, and The Cockney Rejects. Going to be a great day all together, can't wait. Who else is going? We should definitely all meet up.

Vanilla Gorilla - 7-19-2011 at 09:44 PM

Somebody grab me an Evil Conduct shirt, i can't find any online or anything

sentrand - 7-19-2011 at 11:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MattyA  
I am only going Saturday to. Want to go Sunday, but can't do it with the wife's schedule. I am really looking forward to Evil Conduct, and The Cockney Rejects. Going to be a great day all together, can't wait. Who else is going? We should definitely all meet up.
def meet up.

random - 7-22-2011 at 02:52 PM

Been hearing rumors about the Friday night pre-party, which just got (partially) confirmed:

Quote:

Pass includes Tickets for the 2000 Tons of TNT Fest plus entry to the Friday night pre-party with Condemned 84.

Free BCBS T-shirt and Yellow Stitches CD included w/3 day pass. Please specify shirt size in Paypal.

Click HERE.

2 minutes ago

Looks like I need to book some flights.

M.Alki - 7-22-2011 at 07:28 PM

I might actually end up going to this as I will still be in the US then and just found out one of my friends is playing in Control now too so more reason to go.

BDx13 - 7-22-2011 at 11:11 PM

random, do it.

martine - do i understand correctly that Iain has a us an uk version of the band?

i think i'll be there, but most likely just for saturday. which is downright rude considering the business is playing sunday, but i'll probably catch them in bmore.

M.Alki - 7-23-2011 at 07:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
random, do it.

martine - do i understand correctly that Iain has a us an uk version of the band?

i think i'll be there, but most likely just for saturday. which is downright rude considering the business is playing sunday, but i'll probably catch them in bmore.

I think that might be the case, it's my friend Ray from London who is playing for them (he's the drummer for Knuckledust and Argy Bargy usually) so I would assume it's a UK version!

When are The Business playing in B'more?

random - 7-23-2011 at 07:48 AM

Bought the 3-day pass right after I posted above. Still need to look for plane tickets and hotel, but I'm gonna try to make this happen. I also need to make sure I have a valid license to get a rental car.

panzerkreuzer - 7-24-2011 at 08:10 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla  

if you can´t get one, i send you one.

random - 8-16-2011 at 04:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by http://2000tonsoftnt.com/  

Update: Wisdom And Chains has been added to the 2000 Tons of TNT Fest.

Quote: Originally posted by http://2000tonsoftnt.com/  

NEWS UPDATE:
There are some new Additions to 2000 Tons of TNT
We are happy to announce that NYC’s OXBLOOD has been added to the Sunday night of TNT along with The Antagonizers for the Saturday lineup
Jenny Woo will be starting each day of TNT fest to kick off the festivities!
We are hard at work here st Shogun prining some of the best merchandise for all the bands in years. Make sure to get your tickets ASAP. Time is drawing near

BDx13 - 8-16-2011 at 05:03 PM

woah, what day is WIC playing?

random - 8-16-2011 at 05:05 PM

I think the flyer has the Saturday line-up on the left and the Sunday line-up on the right, but I'm not sure. If I'm right, that means they're playing on Sunday. Update was posted earlier today on the 2000 Tons website with the new flyer.

MattyA - 8-16-2011 at 05:51 PM

Lineup keeps getting better and better, to bad I can't go Sunday.

sentrand - 8-16-2011 at 06:06 PM

Lineup keeps getting better and better, to bad I can't go Sunday.
Me too !!!

BKT - 8-16-2011 at 06:17 PM

This show is amazing. Stormwatch and Patriot? Fucking priceless.

BKT.

panzerkreuzer - 8-17-2011 at 12:27 PM

could anyone who´s going on saturday buy me some bloodshoit hooligans stuff? i never saw any cds or shirts of them anywhere on the web.

sentrand - 8-17-2011 at 12:31 PM

what size? i will if no one else does.

panzerkreuzer - 8-17-2011 at 12:39 PM

large or xl would be great. thanks man.

MattyA - 8-17-2011 at 04:31 PM

Roland I can grab it to for ya.

MattyA - 8-17-2011 at 04:32 PM

What size?

ChadBeantown - 8-18-2011 at 01:05 PM

Bloodshot Hooligans NEVER have merch!!! They are awesome though!!

Vanilla Gorilla - 8-18-2011 at 01:32 PM

What size?

XXL

Vanilla Gorilla - 8-18-2011 at 01:33 PM

I wish i could go to this so bad, but I'm on vacation with the family that week at the beach so i guess I can't complain to much

MattyA - 8-19-2011 at 10:49 PM

Just over 2 weeks away . Getting pumped!

sentrand - 8-24-2011 at 04:23 PM

anyone know why st is not playing now???????

ShawnRefuse - 8-24-2011 at 05:19 PM

wait, they aren't????

lifeisabitch - 8-24-2011 at 05:48 PM

Paulie just announced they are not playing on suckbook

sentrand - 8-24-2011 at 05:57 PM

$50 down the drain for me!!!! I was only going to see st. Really glad I went to Chicago!

random - 8-24-2011 at 06:07 PM

http://www.facebook.com/sheerterror

Quote:

IT IS OUR UNFORTUNATE DUTY TO INFORM YOU THAT SHEER TERROR WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT NEXT WEEKS 2,000 TONS OF TNT FEST. WE APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WE DISAPPOINTED. BELIEVE ME,I'M NOT FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

MattyA - 8-24-2011 at 06:09 PM

Well that sucks. still gonna go. But man that sucks.

sentrand - 8-24-2011 at 07:45 PM

maybe i will still go.

Discipline - 8-24-2011 at 09:58 PM

While it definitely sucks that ST isn't playing, I'd still go if I was nearby. There's still some great bands playing on Saturday.

sentrand - 8-25-2011 at 01:20 PM

was it paul/bands choice or the promoter?

joey - 8-26-2011 at 04:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sentrand  
was it paul/bands choice or the promoter?

Murders Row and Chosen Ones are no longer playing.

Jason the Magnificent - 8-26-2011 at 05:02 PM

The plot thickens!

BDx13 - 8-30-2011 at 02:57 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brass-City-Boss-Sounds/196057...

Quote:

Brass City Boss Sounds is proud to announce the addition of Blood For Blood and Electric Frankenstein to the 2000 Tons of TNT line-up.

Blood For Blood will be co-headlining this Saturday the 3rd with Cockney Rejects at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Connecticut.

Electric Frankenstein will be celebrating their 20th anniversary on Sunday the the 4th along with Slaughter and the Dogs, The Business, Red Alert, Patriot, Oxblood, The Gonads and more.

ShawnRefuse - 8-30-2011 at 06:55 PM

Electric Frankenstein?????? weird.

BDx13 - 8-31-2011 at 08:56 PM

Wait...wasn't Wisdom In Chains playing on Sunday? Fuck.

BDx13 - 8-31-2011 at 08:56 PM

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brass-city-boss-sounds/2000-t...

Here are the set times for 2000 Tons of TNT. Make sure you get there early. Smoking will be permitted outside during the entire event in a designated area. There will be reentry up until 6PM.

SATURDAY
Jenny Woo 1:30 - 1:50 (Underground)
Deacons 2:00 - 2:20 (Underground)
Bloodshot Hooligans 2:30 - 2:50 (Underground)
Steel Toe Solution 3:15 - 3:35 (Underground)
Razors in the Night 3:45 - 4:05 (Main Stage)
COA 4:15 - 4:35 (Underground)
Antagonizers 4:45 - 5:05 (Main Stage)
Dog Company 5:15 - 5:40 (Underground)
The Krays 5:50 - 6:15 (Main Stage)
Hub City 6:25 - 6:50 (Main Stage)
Immoral Discipline 7 - 7:30 (Main Stage)
Control 7:40 - 8:10 (Main Stage)
Forced Reality 8:20 - 9:05 (Main Stage)
Evil Conduct 9:20 - 10:05 (Main Stage)
Blood For Blood 10:30 - 11:30 (Main Stage)
Cockney Rejects 12- ? (Main Stage)

SUNDAY
Jenny Woo 1:30 - 1:50 (Underground)
TBA 2:00 - 2:20 (Underground)
Gestalts 2:30 - 2:50 (Underground)
Yellow Stitches 3:15 - 3:35 (Underground)
The Uprisers 3:45 - 4:05 (Main Stage)
Brassknuckle Boys 4:15 - 4:35 (Underground)
Traditionals 4:45 - 5:05 (Main Stage)
Broken Heroes 5:15 - 5:40 (Underground)
Pist N Broke 5:50 - 6:20 (Main Stage)
Oxblood 6:30 - 7:05 (Main Stage)
Electric Frankenstein 7:15 -8:00 (Main Stage)
The Gonads 8:10-8:50 (Main Stage)
Patriot 9:00 - 9:40 (Main Stage)
Red Alert 9:50 - 10:30 (Main Stage)
The Business 10:40 - 11:40 (Main Stage)
Slaughter and the Dogs 12- ? (Main Stage)

ChadBeantown - 9-1-2011 at 02:26 AM

20 minute sets are a little short.

Jason the Magnificent - 9-1-2011 at 09:02 AM

Hmm...20 minute sets, 100% chance of drama, good chance of things being shut down at some point...can't imagine why I'm not going ;)

ShawnRefuse - 9-1-2011 at 10:08 AM

Still going saturday BD?

Mark Lind - 9-1-2011 at 01:16 PM

Yes. They're just playing under their other name.... Blood for Blood. :lol:

necrobutcher - 9-1-2011 at 08:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mark Lind  

Yes. They're just playing under their other name.... Blood for Blood. :lol:

http://youtu.be/E0PIdWdw15U

BDx13 - 9-2-2011 at 11:12 AM

glad the fest is happening despite the revolving door.
excited for evil conduct and cockney rejects.

MattyA - 9-2-2011 at 08:06 PM

Gonna be fun, can't wait to see Evil Conduct. See you guys tomorrow.