Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

wow, looks at Keith Caputo (LOA) now

3rdDistrict - 5-10-2011 at 03:15 PM

wow.

Discipline - 5-10-2011 at 04:23 PM

:freak: Is that really him?

XnMeX - 5-10-2011 at 04:33 PM

I don't know who that is, is "he" supposed to look like an ugly tranny?

barc0debaby - 5-10-2011 at 04:39 PM

Drugs are bad mmkay.

SS76 - 5-10-2011 at 04:48 PM

He's got the razor at his wrist and he can't resist...WTF

gavin - 5-10-2011 at 04:54 PM

this actually makes him cooler in my book
but i never gave a shit about his band to begin with

SS76 - 5-10-2011 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gavin

wouldn't want to flip through that book...really, what's cool about dudes in miniskirts and fishnets?

gavin - 5-10-2011 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SS76
Quote:

wouldn't want to flip through that book...really, what's cool about dudes in miniskirts and fishnets?

it aint my thing but i aint uptight about what anyone is into
i like that he is doing his thing
just because he was in a shitty metal band doesnt mean he should have to live up to some bullshit reputation he may or may not have had
this at least makes him sort of interesting as opposed to just some dude who sang for a shitty metal band as this is a dime a dozen

SS76 - 5-10-2011 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

just because he was in a shitty metal band doesnt mean he should have to live up to some bullshit reputation he may or may not have had
this at least makes him sort of interesting as opposed to just some dude who sang for a shitty metal band as this is a dime a dozen

I know what you mean. I like the River Runs Red album and could give a fuck about everything after. Doing your own thing is cool but dudes wearing miniskirts and fishnets is where I draw the line. Fuckin weirdos.

gavin - 5-10-2011 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know what you mean. I like the River Runs Red album and could give a fuck about everything after. Doing your own thing is cool but dudes wearing miniskirts and fishnets is where I draw the line. Fuckin weirdos.

i hear ya but i cant do that..everything is weird to someone...if you think people like me and you aint weird to most people you are kiddin yourself...just because we dont care or would smack someone in the moith, dont make life of agony dudes "weird" anymore than ours.
we're all outside of the norm in one way or another...some of us in many ways.
although not my trip, i support this guy and whatever trip he's on cuz there are too many square boring average joe jerk off's out there....i like things being wacky

Jason the Magnificent - 5-10-2011 at 07:19 PM

That's some straight up Buffalo Bill shit...

SS76 - 5-10-2011 at 07:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i hear ya but i cant do that..everything is weird to someone...if you think people like me and you aint weird to most people you are kiddin yourself...just because we dont care or would smack someone in the moith, dont make life of agony dudes "weird" anymore than ours.
although not my trip, i support this guy and whatever trip he's on cuz there are too many square boring average joe jerk off's out there....i like things being wacky

Yeah, I like the weirdo diversity of life. Totally. But when someone I'm a fan of previously switches teams....dude...if Lemmy ever started rockin fishnets and miniskirts....I would feel DIFFERENT. Guess my point is I don't like guys I'm a fan of all of a sudden sporting fishnets and miniskirts.

JawnDiablo - 5-10-2011 at 07:32 PM

i liked the demo tapes.
that stuff after river runs red was just horrid.
he looks comfortable.
comfort is key my friends.

gavin - 5-10-2011 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I like the weirdo diversity of life. Totally. But when someone I'm a fan of previously switches teams....dude...if Lemmy ever started rockin fishnets and miniskirts....I would feel DIFFERENT. Guess my point is I don't like guys I'm a fan of all of a sudden sporting fishnets and miniskirts.

i would think if he was someone you liked and respected what he has done at some point it would be more of a reason to support him now...esp. with something like a gay vibe like this dude has going on...or so it seems

JawnDiablo - 5-10-2011 at 07:35 PM

Gavin said:

and truer words have never been spoken, especially on this thing

Jason the Magnificent - 5-10-2011 at 07:36 PM

The last album they put out was absolutely killer. Wasn't a hardcore album though.

SS76 - 5-10-2011 at 07:48 PM

:lol:

Colin - 5-10-2011 at 08:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

never ever listened to his band, heard the name a few times, but I agree with this^. I mean all those Motley Crue has-beens don't dress that far off from this guy, at least he went through with it. There's a few transvestites in my town who like to go to the bars dressed up, & they're constantly getting heckled by boring ass average dimwits in baseball caps who think they're tough guys for punching buck 25 gay guys in dresses, & that is one of the most pathetically un-tough thing ever. The same types that heckled me & my buddies for the shit we wore as teenagers. Even in my circle of friends there's some who get so uncomfortable around gay people, transvestites, whatever, & I tell them straight up they must be getting turned on if it upsets them so much. People who don't give a fuck & be who they wanna be will always be light years cooler to me than the insecure squares that are intimidated by what other people wanna be.

Colin - 5-10-2011 at 08:57 PM

& those sexually repressed all-american jock types who fuck with people that don't fit their view of what a man/woman should be are the ones you'll see getting busted trying to suck little boys dicks on To Catch A Predator or getting BJ's from gay prostitutes on COPS & shit....

necrobutcher - 5-10-2011 at 09:09 PM

If he wants to do drag, to each their own. What gets me is he looks nothing like I remember him looking.

Does anyone know if he got cleaned up? Last I heard he was fighting with relapses.

clevohardcore - 5-10-2011 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
That's some straight up Buffalo Bill shit...

clevohardcore - 5-10-2011 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdDistrict

wow.

I need to wash my eyes after seeing that. So which one is the LOA dude? It looks like a graphic public service image for STD awareness.

JawnDiablo - 5-10-2011 at 09:58 PM

Jocks are gay

lifeisabitch - 5-10-2011 at 10:12 PM

Dude is into his own trip... cool in my book

I remember a time when punk was the escape for those who were outside the norm.
no uniforms, no style
free to be who you were without the jocks of everyday society judging you.
then the jocks showed up... everything changed.

lame

I hope this dude does all their show dressed in fishnets and garter belts

REV.PAULIE - 5-11-2011 at 04:19 AM

Aint talked to the guy in years...Whatever makes him happy...But,THIS IS TOTALLY FRIGGIN' RIDICULOUS.

Any one of my gay friends would straight-up (no pun intended) say "Wow,this is friggin' gay!".

SS76 - 5-11-2011 at 07:37 AM

Life Of Drag-ony

Six66Mike - 5-11-2011 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Life Of Drag-ony

Mark Lind - 5-11-2011 at 09:38 AM

Is that really him?!?

Their last album was a great rock album but they were totally aping Velvet Revolver.

Mark Lind - 5-11-2011 at 09:43 AM

Oh my God. He kinda looks like No More Tears era Ozzy

3rdDistrict - 5-11-2011 at 11:02 AM

i went to the mushmouth (out to win) reunion some years back at that croc club in allentown PA. The real hardcore show was downstairs and we found out Life of Agony was playing upstairs at the big room (weird, triple the amount of people were downstairs). So we head up to check out some LOA... keith comes out in some cult like sheer white robe and praying and saying all thise weird shit. they were good, musically, but his attitude stunk and it ruined the show.

my buddy JR did this show in 94;

LOA called the next day asking what time they go on. HA

Mark Lind - 5-11-2011 at 02:23 PM

What's funny about that is that they can't replace him. They tried that once with the guy from Ugly Kid Joe and it went over like a fart in a spacesuit. If those dudes want their pay day then they need to put up with his shit. :lol:

3rdDistrict - 5-11-2011 at 03:09 PM

would anyone know how to get a hold of LOA booking? dead serious

Mark Lind - 5-11-2011 at 04:29 PM

Just Google it. It's the same guy that does Alien Ant Farm and Anthrax and shit. Or at least it was a couple of years ago.

lastanthemrecs - 5-12-2011 at 12:10 AM

I really don't know what to make of this. I'm all for people being different and whatnot, but...damn! Really, Keith? :/

mattybar - 5-12-2011 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdDistrict

woah!

BDx13 - 7-14-2011 at 08:54 PM

http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-revelations/life-agon...

barc0debaby - 7-14-2011 at 11:49 PM

Quote:

"M2F transexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!"

That is retarded.

Six66Mike - 7-15-2011 at 12:10 AM

Waiting for n00dz :baddevil:

Discipline - 7-15-2011 at 02:29 AM

That's one fugly broad.

clevohardcore - 7-15-2011 at 03:10 AM

That shit is way confusing. I am writing off BIOHAZARD and LIFE OF AGONY. Brooklynn is not reprezenting, but dissapointing lately. FOR SHAME!

If you get caught on the wrong side of the tracks, I guess Keith comes after you.

Six66Mike - 7-15-2011 at 04:35 AM

Brooklyn still has Mike & Inhuman so it's good in my books :P

MikeFromInhuman - 7-15-2011 at 07:45 AM

A few things
- Keith has been making this transformation for a while now.
- He will essentially be a "lesbian", as he still is only into GIRLS.
- While I don't understand it, I think Keith is a good person and a talented singer.
- I have no idea what this means for LOA.

And oh....
REAL BROOKLYN HARDCORE = MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD, INDECISION, SHUTDOWN, INHUMAN, THE LAST STAND.

Mark Lind - 7-15-2011 at 08:32 AM

I shared this story on FaceBook and the bass player from Dirty Water replied with this:

"I got the razor to my dick cuz I can't resist"

JawnDiablo - 7-15-2011 at 09:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Mark Lind  
I shared this story on FaceBook and the bass player from Dirty Water replied with this:

oh man I was about to type that exact same wordage......funny.

mattybar - 7-15-2011 at 10:59 AM

from another board....

Quote:

"This Time" I'm doing it. I've decided. I'm going to go "Underground" on "Monday" to have the op. I really want to be able to tell everyone that my "River Runs Red". I had to admit to myself, and the world, that I wasn't being faithful "Through and Through" to who I really am meant to be. I thought that "Words and Music" would help me, but I was kidding myself. They say the operation, including recovery, takes four days, so I will be out (excuse the pun, people, this is a serious matter) by "Thursday". This situation is not my fault though. Obviously my father had some "Bad Seed" and, well, perhaps he should have listened to my mother. She did after all say to him "Come on Mr Caputo. Shoot it in "My Eyes". But he didn't listen. Or maybe he mis-judged the timing. Perhaps he hadn't found the right "Method Of Groove". And so this is where I find myself: my father's "Stain Remains" for the moment, but it will soon be gone. I plan to have a huge party on "Friday" to celebrate my path to womanhood. You are all invited.

Keith Caputo, Official Statement (last week)

Discipline - 7-15-2011 at 04:17 PM

I spit coke all over my keyboard when I read that, too fucking funny.:P

clevohardcore - 7-15-2011 at 05:36 PM

Obviously, this is in no way a diss on Mike or other bands from Brooklyn. Just busting on the Bio issue and LOA issue. Those are too really fucked up stories.

REV.PAULIE - 7-15-2011 at 05:37 PM

I still say that this is an elaborate ploy just to get pussy...creepy drag dwarf...

clevohardcore - 7-15-2011 at 07:20 PM

Dude must be an addict or severally mentally fucked up because no one in their right mind would be doing this.

Colin - 7-16-2011 at 11:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mattybar  
from another board....

Quote:

"This Time" I'm doing it. I've decided. I'm going to go "Underground" on "Monday" to have the op. I really want to be able to tell everyone that my "River Runs Red". I had to admit to myself, and the world, that I wasn't being faithful "Through and Through" to who I really am meant to be. I thought that "Words and Music" would help me, but I was kidding myself. They say the operation, including recovery, takes four days, so I will be out (excuse the pun, people, this is a serious matter) by "Thursday". This situation is not my fault though. Obviously my father had some "Bad Seed" and, well, perhaps he should have listened to my mother. She did after all say to him "Come on Mr Caputo. Shoot it in "My Eyes". But he didn't listen. Or maybe he mis-judged the timing. Perhaps he hadn't found the right "Method Of Groove". And so this is where I find myself: my father's "Stain Remains" for the moment, but it will soon be gone. I plan to have a huge party on "Friday" to celebrate my path to womanhood. You are all invited.

Keith Caputo, Official Statement (last week)

so I'm assuming these are names of their songs or something????? Whatever homeboy/girl wants to do with itself, not my business, but I think I gotta agree with this:
Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Dude must be an addict or severally mentally fucked up because no one in their right mind would be doing this. [/rquote

Colin - 7-16-2011 at 11:21 AM

& I agree with this......
Quote: Originally posted by REV.PAULIE  
I still say that this is an elaborate ploy just to get pussy...creepy drag dwarf...
a lesbian trapped in a mans body????? OK

Mark Lind - 7-17-2011 at 12:49 AM

I don't think it's fair to say he's not in his right mind to be doing this. This isn't something that happens over night. If anything it's probably something he struggled with for a long time before deciding to take the leap. So that would suggest to me that he's in his right mind when making the decision. I can't say I understand it at all but to each his (or her) own.

Or Paul might be right and this is a ploy to get poon. He could just surround himself with fag hags and bone them all. That bad seed!

morgan - 7-17-2011 at 02:50 AM

Dude must be an addict or severally mentally fucked up because no one in their right mind would be doing this.

Pretty sure there is a lot of therapy/counseling that goes on before during and after a sex change. I would imagine that a remotely ethical doctor wouldn't perform an operation like this unless the patient was in clear mental state (gender identity issues aside).

Spoiler - 7-17-2011 at 04:18 PM

Whatever makes him/her happy,I could care less. I still like everything up to the "Ugly" album and the new one is pretty damn good too. Soul searching sun was horrible,except for the song "Weeds". I have no desire to ever see them live again though....if they plan on continuing as a band,which I really doubt. I just hope the other guys go and do their on thing and let Life of Agony end here. Nobody can sing those songs with the same emotion as Keith did. I really hope it's not the drugs making him do something this drastic. I don't understand this kind of thing and never will,but to each his own.

clevohardcore - 7-17-2011 at 04:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by morgan  

Pretty sure there is a lot of therapy/counseling that goes on before during and after a sex change. I would imagine that a remotely ethical doctor wouldn't perform an operation like this unless the patient was in clear mental state (gender identity issues aside).

^^^^^ Refer the photos and tell me again that he is in a clear state of mind. Dude has lost it. I'll assume must have had a really fucked up childhood.

Mark Lind - 7-17-2011 at 06:27 PM

Hasn't he been singing about his fucked up childhood since their first album?

I'm a little confused. One site made it sound like he was getting a sex change. Another made it sound like he was basically a full time cross dresser. I think the sex change requires extensive examination by a shink whereas anyone with a few extra dollars can buy a dress and doll themselves up.

I also wonder if he's involved in any sort of hormone therapy to grow tits or anything and eliminate facial hair etc. Blabbermouth ran a video of them from last night's show and he has never sounded better. If he is getting hormone therapy then it's made his voice sound even better.

This is somewhat baffling to someone like me that can't really related to LGT subculture but I'm still a LOA fan.

clevohardcore - 7-17-2011 at 10:10 PM

I never liked them back then and I only recently at the suggestion of this board to check them out. Just not feeling them as a band. Although some of the tunes are still stuck in my head. Seeing that dude now just makes it worse for me.

clevohardcore - 7-17-2011 at 10:14 PM

Always had them pegged for less Trent Reznor and more Ungly Kid Joe I guess.

Mark Lind - 7-18-2011 at 12:18 AM

The singer from Ugly Kid Joe briefly replaced Keith when they toured in support of their third album. Thanks be to God they never released an album with him.

JawnDiablo - 7-18-2011 at 11:42 AM

so if I am correct, they slice a guys junk up and push it in to make the artificial vagina right?

i saw a sex change operation video being played up on the screen during a butthole surfers video like 20 years ago.

looked gory.

SS76 - 7-18-2011 at 12:52 PM

The singer from Ugly Kid Joe briefly replaced Keith when they toured in support of their third album. Thanks be to God they never released an album with him.

I saw them with Whitfield Crane at Ozzfest 98 and I remember him pulling it off perfect. If I wasn't looking at the stage I'd have thought it was Keith.

clevohardcore - 7-18-2011 at 03:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MQ74  
so if I am correct, they slice a guys junk up and push it in to make the artificial vagina right?

i saw a sex change operation video being played up on the screen during a butthole surfers video like 20 years ago.

looked gory.

^^^^^ YA I saw them play a couple times when they played that. Really fucked up for sure.

Mark Lind - 7-18-2011 at 03:33 PM

The interview Caputo gave said that he was keeping his dick. He's not actually getting a sex change. Just .... "living as a woman".

lifeisabitch - 7-18-2011 at 03:41 PM

dude has been on more websites in the last week than he has in 20 years...

REV.PAULIE - 7-19-2011 at 05:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lifeisabitch  
dude has been on more websites in the last week than he has in 20 years...

True! Are they going to utilize this as a selling point?

LOA featuring THAT GUY WHO'S KINDA A GIRL

Does it get uncomfortable,backstage?

Joey Z: "Keith! Mp! You wanna Gatorade??"

Keith/Mina: "Joey,you know where that goes! STRAIGHT TO MY HIPS!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"

REV.PAULIE - 7-19-2011 at 05:21 AM

Mp= Mo

XHonusWagnerX - 7-19-2011 at 07:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by REV.PAULIE  

True! Are they going to utilize this as a selling point?

LOA featuring THAT GUY WHO'S KINDA A GIRL

Whitfield Crane is back?!? ;)