Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Sometimes I wish I believed in hell

BDx13 - 5-11-2011 at 03:04 PM

PA people may have heard about this.
This story is absolutely tearing me up...

Nine year old Skyler Kauffman was raped and beaten to death by her 24 year old neighbor, James Troutman.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq_ed_board/World-isnt-s...

Colin - 5-11-2011 at 03:36 PM

sometimes I wish medieval torture devices were still in use for sick fucks like this...this is so terrible. RIP

BKT - 5-11-2011 at 03:40 PM

I hope the AB gets their hands on this scum bag when he goes to prison. Fuck this piece of shit to death.

BKT.

sentrand - 5-11-2011 at 03:48 PM

he needs to be tortured

clevohardcore - 5-11-2011 at 04:46 PM

Rest In Peace. I wish you could have been protected form that evil.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE/LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVERNMENT GOING TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO REALITY? After reading this story they had prior incidence. Ya, I get the theory of not enough evidence, but we have to overreact rather than underreact to situations like this. For reasons exactly like this. He tried to lure children before. Assasinate right then. Don't wait.

clevohardcore - 5-11-2011 at 05:42 PM

This topic angers and frustrates me. Why is this not all over the news. I live the next state over and never heard of this. The pitiful thing is that shit like this happens way to often and everyone needs to defend the children. I am so fucking angry about this.

JawnDiablo - 5-11-2011 at 05:53 PM

my friend lives a block from there.
i hope he gets killed in jail.

clevohardcore - 5-11-2011 at 09:58 PM

What is that neighborhood like? Is it nice? I am not assuming its a shit hole. I am strictly asking because I am curious.

JawnDiablo - 5-11-2011 at 11:10 PM

semi rural, decent area.

about 35-40 miles north of Philadelphia.

creeps and scum lurk everywhere though.

Voodoobillyman - 5-12-2011 at 06:31 AM

sad

clevohardcore - 5-12-2011 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MQ74
semi rural, decent area.

about 35-40 miles north of Philadelphia.

creeps and scum lurk everywhere though.

^^ Your right about that. That piece of shit must have had some history. No way you go from doing nothing to something that evil.

Spoiler - 5-12-2011 at 07:14 PM

Bless that little girl and her family.I can't imagine having to hear that someone raped and then murdered my 9 year old daughter or sister....this is so sad. We have people locked up in prison for 25 years or so for growing marijuana,and then sick fucks like this still walking the streets.I really hope he gets whats coming to him,and real soon. He does not deserve a quick death.

JawnDiablo - 5-12-2011 at 10:17 PM

I'd of actually be working in that town if I hadn't been fired last year from that job.

yeah man this story is all over the local media.

there's some other incidents.
I heard the scumfuck's ex fiance on the radio news this morning driving into work proclaiming her disgust for living amongst a scumdemon.

Hope he has some quality shower time in Graterford

clevohardcore - 5-13-2011 at 01:13 AM

Let me tell you all. What you assume happens in prison with rapists and pervs really doesn't happen as often as you think. Sad but true.

Rape of a child or adult must be met with death penalty. Every single time. This vicious act must stop. I don't care. It must end.