Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Thoughts on this tattoo?

BDx13 - 6-8-2011 at 04:45 PM

Finishing my social tattoo with 152 pictures of my Facebook Friends!

Of course I gave it a lot of thought. These are not all my friends. Just the people I care most about. I got their permission and they were very proud to be on it. To me it represents who I am right now and the time we live in. And of course I love the looks of it.

The Tattoo is designed by Pretty Social and the tattoo artist is Tattoo Dex.

Discipline - 6-8-2011 at 05:28 PM

Fucking stupid, but the chick doing the tattoo is pretty hot.

BDx13 - 6-8-2011 at 05:43 PM

apparently it's fake:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/08/woman-gets-tattooed-wit...

that's probably a good thing.

Colin - 6-9-2011 at 12:33 PM

I was gonna say.....that would've made it into the top ten stupidest tattoos I've seen or heard of, somewhere next to the hipster kid my buddy in Denver encountered at the liquor store he works at, who apparently had "BUTT FUCK" on his knuckles

Jason the Magnificent - 6-9-2011 at 01:34 PM

It's no nautical star....

Spoiler - 6-9-2011 at 02:02 PM

The Facebook tattoo is stupid...but 3 years ago I got all of my MySpace friends tattooed on my left leg.

Murk - 6-9-2011 at 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
somewhere next to the hipster kid my buddy in Denver encountered at the liquor store he works at, who apparently had "BUTT FUCK" on his knuckles

that would be a great tattoo if the guy with it was gay and could beat some ass...

Colin - 6-9-2011 at 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Murk
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
somewhere next to the hipster kid my buddy in Denver encountered at the liquor store he works at, who apparently had "BUTT FUCK" on his knuckles

that would be a great tattoo if the guy with it was gay and could beat some ass...
I guess it was some 21 year old dude....to me that screams "my parent's are loaded, so I'll never have to get a real job in my life, might as well get the stupidest thing I can"

clevohardcore - 6-9-2011 at 03:06 PM

Every aspect of this is lame, but the artist is still hot. Lame, but hot.

M.Alki - 6-9-2011 at 08:14 PM

So glad it turns someone wasn't actually stupid enough to get that. When I first saw it, it made me embarrassed for her.