Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Paul Bearer shirt update

XHonusWagnerX - 6-8-2011 at 09:16 PM

hey guys.... ALL of the US orders for the Autism Walk shirts have shipped including the orders for multiple shirts.

If you live outside the US you probably got an email from me wiht info about sending some extra shipping money.

*also an update, my grandfathers surgery went very well and hes as cranky as ever, but recovering now. It will be a couple of weeks at the hospital and then a few weeks at home of doing VERY little, but hes getting better. Thanks to everyone that asked about him.

sentrand - 6-8-2011 at 09:31 PM

that is good to hear about your grandpa.

BDx13 - 6-8-2011 at 09:51 PM

glad to hear pops is back to his old self!

MattyA - 6-8-2011 at 09:58 PM

Glad to hear that!

XHonusWagnerX - 6-8-2011 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

Funny, I call him Pop. Got it tattooed on my leg for all 4 grandparents.

tireironsaint - 6-8-2011 at 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

Discipline - 6-8-2011 at 11:34 PM

I was actually going to ask if it was the grandfather from your tattoo.

ChadBeantown - 6-9-2011 at 10:00 AM

Glad to hear!!

XHonusWagnerX - 6-9-2011 at 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I was actually going to ask if it was the grandfather from your tattoo.

the heart tattoo is actually for all 4 of my grandparents. I called both grandfathers pop and both grandmothers grandma so it worked out!

For the banners it has those 2 words, but next to POP there is an anchor on one side and a golfball on the other because one of my grandfathers was in the navy (and had an anchor tattoo) and the other golfs almost every day and has for years.

For my grandmothers there is a flower & a cat because one really liked flowers (duh) and her favorite was a daisy and the other had a ton of cats when I was a kid. One cats name was PEP and when I was little I couldnt say my grandmothers real name (Eleanor) so I started calling her Grandma Pep and did for my whole life.

They have all passed on except my grandfather (golfball) thats in the hospital now, but all except Grandma Pep got to see the tattoo at least.

Colin - 6-9-2011 at 12:37 PM

nice work (the tattoo & the shirts!), & glad hear your pops is doing well

Spoiler - 6-9-2011 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout Colin
nice work (the tattoo & the shirts!), & glad hear your pops is doing well

XHonusWagnerX - 6-10-2011 at 10:11 AM

Ok... now ALL the Autism shirts have shipped except for 4 overseas ones that I'm waiting on extra postage for and Rolands which I havent done because I have to get some time to pack up all (or most) of the other stuff I have for him.

Anyone else get their shirts yet?

Duffy - 6-10-2011 at 02:00 PM

Got mine yesterday. Thank you!

joey - 6-10-2011 at 05:48 PM

I got mine. Thank you.

Spoiler - 6-11-2011 at 12:17 PM

I got mine yesterday. Thanks Josh,Paulie & New Republic. The shirt looks great. I was a little more careful opening mine this year...cause last year I ripped the cool certificate that came with it in half. Josh,also thank you're girlfriend for helping you pack these up...because I know no dude folded a shirt this well HaHa.

ChadBeantown - 6-14-2011 at 12:42 PM

Got mine!! Looks great!! Thanks

Discipline - 6-30-2011 at 12:55 PM

After a three week mail strike, I FINALLY got my shirt today. Thanks Josh and New Republic. Even better than last years shirt.

Johnny_Whistle - 6-30-2011 at 01:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Spoiler  
because I know no dude folded a shirt this well HaHa.

You'd be surprised. My girlfriend actually likes to watch me fold t-shirts. It's the weirdest kind of foreplay :P

Hey Josh, are coming to Whiskey Republic tonight? If you have any large shirts, could you bring one down? If not no worries.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-30-2011 at 01:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Discipline  
After a three week mail strike, I FINALLY got my shirt today. Thanks Josh and New Republic. Even better than last years shirt.

and you got # 1 two years in a row! :)

XHonusWagnerX - 6-30-2011 at 01:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle  
Quote: Originally posted by Spoiler  
because I know no dude folded a shirt this well HaHa.

You'd be surprised. My girlfriend actually likes to watch me fold t-shirts. It's the weirdest kind of foreplay :P

Hey Josh, are coming to Whiskey Republic tonight? If you have any large shirts, could you bring one down? If not no worries.

I probably wont be going out tonight unfortunantly, but there are no more Paul Bearer shirts anyway. They were pre-order only so everything printed was sold before it was even printed, sorry man!

Discipline - 6-30-2011 at 04:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  
Quote: Originally posted by Discipline  

and you got # 1 two years in a row! :)

Something I didn't fail to notice.:tumble:

BDx13 - 7-1-2011 at 12:52 PM

the print quality on mine is outstanding.
esp the chest piece - super clean

lifeisabitch - 7-1-2011 at 01:00 PM

thanks guys :)

Spoiler - 7-2-2011 at 05:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
the print quality on mine is outstanding.
esp the chest piece - super clean