Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

selling t-shirts

Mark Lind - 6-9-2011 at 09:20 PM

http://shop.ebay.com/markalind/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&...

I'm selling a bunch of old t-shirts. Here is A - D. I still like some of these bands but I just have nowhere to keep them all and I need to free up some space. There's some rare Blood for Blood and Dropkick Murphys shirts on there.

There's a ton more to come but it takes a long time to post these goddamned things. More next week.

CR83 - 6-9-2011 at 10:20 PM

Michael Bolton T is cool as shit Mark. Wish I fit into a Large but I'm a medium

Mark Lind - 6-9-2011 at 10:28 PM

I'm a medium too. Old shirts shrink. He's a picture of me thinking I was funny with the MB shirt the other day:

Mark Lind - 6-10-2011 at 08:17 PM

I just added a bunch more. F - P

Six66Mike - 6-10-2011 at 09:51 PM

I haven't been a medium since I was about 16.

Mark Lind - 6-13-2011 at 09:07 AM

I added a shit ton more. Unfortunately two of the three Ramallah shirts sold in about 10 minutes but there's still one left.

panzerkreuzer - 6-13-2011 at 09:33 AM

the randumbs "playing cards" shirt. is it large or medium. the description says both.
does the nine lives shirt run big or more small?

BDx13 - 6-13-2011 at 09:33 AM

what, you have a BIN on them?
how much did they go for?

Mark Lind - 6-13-2011 at 09:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by panzerkreuzer  
the randumbs "playing cards" shirt. is it large or medium. the description says both.

Oh shit. I will have to look when I get home.

With regard to how things fit, I really don't know. I mean.... I could try it on and let you know. LOL.

I have 4 Ramallah shirts. Every time I saw them play I would buy one (supporting the scene) and I'm keeping one for myself and making room by selling the other 3. I think they each sold for $15.

Discipline - 6-13-2011 at 01:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Six66Mike  
I haven't been a medium since I was about 12.

XnMeX - 6-13-2011 at 02:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Discipline  
Quote: Originally posted by Six66Mike  
I haven't been a medium since I was about 8.

;)

tireironsaint - 6-13-2011 at 04:42 PM

Whatever happened to the records you listed up on here a while back, Mark? I never got any response from you when I sent a message with an offer for a few of 'em.

Mark Lind - 6-13-2011 at 08:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by panzerkreuzer  

The Randumbs one is a large.

Mark Lind - 6-13-2011 at 08:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tireironsaint  
Whatever happened to the records you listed up on here a while back, Mark? I never got any response from you when I sent a message with an offer for a few of 'em.

I never really got back around to those cuz I was sidetracked prepping for recording. Some of them are posted to this Ebay site. Some of the other may be too.

Mark Lind - 6-17-2011 at 09:26 AM

Less than 10 hours to go on some of these auctions!!!! And I added a bunch of new stuff too.

ChadBeantown - 6-17-2011 at 10:11 AM

It's good to see that the Michael Bolton shirt has 4 bids!! I wish I wasn't so plump, but I would never fit in any of these shirts. I also can't believe how much people are willing to pay for that Dropkick's 7". Those are some dedicated fans!!! Plus it is good to see what you are doing with the extra money made from it. That is a really cool thing to do!!!

Mark Lind - 6-17-2011 at 11:15 AM

Yeah, man I feel weird about even selling it. Like I said elsewhere I didn't expect it to reach the absurd reserve amount I set on it. I thought it would just attract attention to the other auctions. But people want what they want. If it goes for the $500 it's at now then I will probably split the funds and give half to the Claddagh Fund and I'll keep the other half for having the foresight to know it would be worth something. If it jumps throughout the remainder of the day then anything more would go to Ken's charity.

3rdDistrict - 6-17-2011 at 11:33 AM

i had that dropkicks record on red, it didnt do well on ebay at all. so, props to you!
i even remember when i bought it... 1996 at some pub in arlington virginia. I believe Chris from the suspects did the show, and showcase showdown and United 121 played.

Mark Lind - 6-17-2011 at 11:52 AM

Yeah, Doug from Ducky Boys sold his on red vinyl for $100 on Ebay years back. This one is going for big money because it's the only color cover in existence.

ChadBeantown - 6-17-2011 at 02:51 PM

Six and a half hours left and it is at $610!! I think I would have held on to this a little longer!!

SuchADangerous - 6-18-2011 at 11:39 PM

I'm friends with the Norwegian who won that DKM record...and $610 wasn't even close to his actual high bid in the end.

Mark Lind - 6-19-2011 at 09:18 AM

So far the Claddagh Fund hasn't replied to any of my inquiries about how to donate to them. :\