Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

The TV Thread

Six66Mike - 6-21-2011 at 07:34 PM

Couldn't find a thread, maybe TV is too short for the search.

Here's shows I watch:

Psych
Weeds
CSI:NY
Eureka
Fringe
Dexter
Law & Order SVU
The Norm Show
Mad Men
Family Guy
American Dad!
Criminal Minds

Was into Lost, Oz, Heroes, Two & A Half Men and a ton of other shows.

What new shows out last season or this season fit my current shows? Looking for new TV to watch.

MikeResist - 6-21-2011 at 11:35 PM

Weeds is good, but it's so completely ridiculous. That's probably why I like it so much. Kevin Nealon is great too.
Dexter is great too, I didn't enjoy the last season as much as I did the others, but I'm still definitely looking forward to the new one. Law and Order SVU is great, I can watch that pretty much anytime, same with Family Guy. I liked Heroes as well, but the last season was garbage and if it was going to stay on the air and produce garbage like that, then I'm glad it was cancelled.

Arrested Development is my favorite show, ever. I can watch it over and over again. Part of me wishes there were more than 3 seasons of it, but the other part is glad it didn't go on long enough for the creators to potentially ruin it.

bombidol - 6-22-2011 at 08:48 AM

Big Love, True Blood, Treme, Nurse Jackie all these are fucking amazing

XnMeX - 6-22-2011 at 08:56 AM

Only things I have really been watching on TV right now are Tosh.0 and Big Bang Theory. Walking Dead, when it comes back on.

Discipline - 6-22-2011 at 10:40 AM

True Blood
Sons of Anarchy
White Collar
Big Bang Theory
Raising Hope
The Ultimate Fighter

Dave - 6-22-2011 at 02:45 PM

Breaking Bad
Treme
Chicago Code
Southland
Fringe
Dexter
Californication
Entourage
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
United States of Tara

Six66Mike - 6-22-2011 at 05:11 PM

I forgot about Sons of Anarchy, waiting to see Season 3. I'm behind on Breaking Bad as well. Wife watches True Blood, I didn't bother. Forgot about Walking Dead too, I need to check that out.

I dig home renovation/building shows like Holmes On Homes and Grand Designs. Any other cool shows like that? Monster House was awesome back in the day but I can't find it anywhere now.

Mickey - 6-22-2011 at 05:41 PM

I'm into all the DIY shows too.
Yard crashers
house crashers
indoors out
and my new favorite my yard by Disney
I think "modern family" is probably one of the funniest shows to come on in a long time. I like "the middle", even though its pretty much Malcolm in the middle for a new generation.
I'm a sucker for reality TV too. Amazing Race, cops, big brother, and I've always wanted to get on survivor. Maybe I'll submit a tape soon

Jason the Magnificent - 6-26-2011 at 08:51 PM

Has anyone that's been watching Treme been wondering what the fuck this season is about? It's a good show...I enjoy it...it just feels like it's a bunch of 1 hour shows about different shit that has absolutely no relevance with anything else. Doesn't seem like there's any kind of story arc other than Antoines job, the rape and and some shitty bounce band...

clevohardcore - 6-26-2011 at 11:20 PM

Rescue Me is back in July. Not siked about it though. The last season was kind of weak. Tosh.O and dare I say it the Beavis and Butthead dvd collection. Not on tv anymore, but it was so I get an A for effort.

Discipline - 6-27-2011 at 08:39 AM

Butch Patterson: Private Dick

Vanilla Gorilla - 6-27-2011 at 10:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent  
Has anyone that's been watching Treme been wondering what the fuck this season is about? It's a good show...I enjoy it...it just feels like it's a bunch of 1 hour shows about different shit that has absolutely no relevance with anything else. Doesn't seem like there's any kind of story arc other than Antoines job, the rape and and some shitty bounce band...

I agree this season doesn't seem to be going anywhere really yet.

Jason the Magnificent - 6-27-2011 at 10:14 AM

Last night certainly didn't help.

I got a good laugh at the preview for the final episode. It was the ominous voice guy saying "it's all been leading to this..." over a montage of shit that "happened" this season....

Vanilla Gorilla - 6-27-2011 at 11:44 AM

I can't believe next week is the last episode of the season seems like there should be 6 or 7 more because literally nothing has happened other than Harley getting killed.

Johnny_Whistle - 6-27-2011 at 12:52 PM

Dr. Who
Torchwood
Boston Bruins Hockey
Criminal Minds
The Office
Family Guy
Big Bang Theory

Six66Mike - 6-27-2011 at 08:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle  

Boston Bruins Hockey

Currently watching game 2 of Canucks series, 2nd period about to start. I'll watch more tomorrow morning before week. Might actually get to see them win the cup soon lol