Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Scumbag of the Year awards

Six66Mike - 7-5-2011 at 02:35 AM

Should we just make a sticky so we can start collecting all the fuckwit's out there in a single thread? This will end up here eventually so I'm posting it.

Man with HIV raped 6-month-old

http://www.fox19.com/story/15019549/police-father-with-hiv-r...

Any of you Ohio folk wanna sit outside the court with a gun when he has his next hearing?

sentrand - 7-5-2011 at 10:15 AM

he need to be beat with a baseball bat that has 6" screws in it.

XnMeX - 7-5-2011 at 11:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Six66Mike  
Man with HIV raped 6-month-old

http://www.fox19.com/story/15019549/police-father-with-hiv-r...
rquote]

I think you already found the winner... I don't even want to think of how this would be topped but I am sure there is some asshole out there right now ready to prove me wrong.

Colin - 7-5-2011 at 11:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by sentrand  

BKT - 7-5-2011 at 12:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sentrand  

No he needs to raped with it.

BKT.

sentrand - 7-5-2011 at 01:37 PM

raped then beat

clevohardcore - 7-6-2011 at 12:30 PM

"Any of you Ohio folk wanna sit outside the court with a gun when he has his next hearing? "

sentrand whats up? I'll bring the Greatlakes dortmunder and a bat.

sentrand - 7-6-2011 at 06:34 PM

sounds like a plan!!!!

mattybar - 7-8-2011 at 04:44 AM

not in the same vain as the original post but pretty fucking vile all the same. i'm sure you've heard about the News International scandal with one of the UK's oldest newspapers illegally accessing the voicemail of a young girl who was murdered.

they've also allegedly done the same with soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as numerous celebrities and politicians.

it's all coming out now including the millions of pounds spent paying off people to keep their mouths shut.

this newspaper has been going for 168 years and it will closing this weekend. as you can imagine, the executives are keeping their jobs and the 200 or so workers are all losing theirs.

to make matters worse, our prime minister is personal friends with some of the people involved. scary shit!

GavBE - 7-8-2011 at 09:02 AM

Yeah scary stuff about the "news paper". It'll soon be gone forever, if only it would take down their daily paper too.

And death is far too good for the guy you're talking about in the first post.