Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Red State

XnMeX - 9-4-2011 at 08:58 PM

Anyone see this? I guess it is on video on demand services like Comcast and others and he is taking the movie "opn the road" as well. This trailer has got me VERY interested in seeing this...

barc0debaby - 9-5-2011 at 01:20 AM

Just listened to Kevin Smith on the Joe Rogan Experience, good stuff. At&t VOD blows and does not offer Red State....so pissed!

DAK - 9-5-2011 at 01:24 AM

I was going to rent on direct tv but they wanted $10.99. Ill wait for it on netflix.

Discipline - 9-5-2011 at 10:22 AM

I need to see this.

mike_ - 9-5-2011 at 11:10 AM

It's already on torrent websites. Haven't watched it yet, but the quality is great.

SHAKO KEN - 9-5-2011 at 12:37 PM

i liked it, it's a bit of a weird movie. the only giveaways that it's kevin smith is a couple of his typical jokes that came off unnatural to me. michael parks is definitely a candidate for the oscars.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-5-2011 at 03:38 PM

I saw it about 6 months ago as part of the first 'Red State Tour' and I liked it a lot. I think you'll like it Monty!

It reminded me of the Devils Rejects meets Texas Chainsaw + Jesus.

random - 9-5-2011 at 04:45 PM

Hmm... clicking here may let you see it You'll almost certainly get two pop-up or pop-under ads. Usually high quality and quick buffering.

Six66Mike - 9-5-2011 at 04:50 PM

Bookmarked on my torrent site so I can grab it when my PC & media centre is setup.

XnMeX - 9-5-2011 at 07:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  
I saw it about 6 months ago as part of the first 'Red State Tour' and I liked it a lot. I think you'll like it Monty!

It reminded me of the Devils Rejects meets Texas Chainsaw + Jesus.

I was thinking those movies with VULGAR thrown in the mix. Can't wait to see it, shouldn't be long now... :cool:

bombidol - 9-9-2011 at 12:39 PM

This was OK, One thing I will say. near the end when "that" noise starts, I nearly shat myself. I thought I was about to witness the greatest twist ending in a movie EVER. Then it went back to being OK again.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-9-2011 at 02:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bombidol  
This was OK, One thing I will say. near the end when "that" noise starts, I nearly shat myself. I thought I was about to witness the greatest twist ending in a movie EVER. Then it went back to being OK again.

I wouldnt say awesome, but I thought it was better than just OK. I also thought that the 'that noise' thing was actually a good ending. Very Kevin Smith.

lifeisabitch - 9-9-2011 at 08:25 PM

downloaded watching tonight

bombidol - 9-10-2011 at 03:20 AM

The noise turned out to be pure Ex machina in the end though, imagine if it was legit? HOLY SHIT best ending ever and a pure twist on the liberal slap happy theme.