Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

A Story On Action Recon by XHonusWagnerX

BKT - 9-8-2011 at 09:30 PM

Honus took the time to write a few stories for the "So You Think You Can Write" section on the Action Recon website and here is the first one that we are publishing. Its a great read and talks about his experience in bridging the gap between metal/hardcore and hip hop. Thanks for the article Honus.

http://www.actionrecon.com/2011/09/just-another-victim-by-jo...

BKT.

Colin - 9-8-2011 at 11:35 PM

great article

XHonusWagnerX - 9-9-2011 at 05:11 AM

:)

BKT - 9-9-2011 at 04:26 PM

Honus that article has been getting a lot of reads. There are probably a lot of people out there that can relate to that story in one way or another.

I remember when I got into Slayer, Venom and Metallica in like grader 6 and 7 and all the older preppy pussies would beat my ass. Then I got older and bigger and the tables turned and forgiveness was never part of my plan. haha.

BKT.

Discipline - 9-9-2011 at 06:32 PM

Makes me think of the time I got jumped twice in one day. I got jumped by a carload of black dudes who called me a nazi and beat the shit out of for what seemed like an hour but was likely only a couple of minutes. Fast forward about six hours and I was stumbling home drunk after drinking my pain away at a friends house. I got jumped again, but this time it was a carload of nazi skinheads who beat the shit out of me while calling me a race-traitor and a nigger lover. I was just happy they didn't steal my boots. It was a shitty day.

JawnDiablo - 9-9-2011 at 07:58 PM

and here I thought the closest thing to black dudes in Canada was Snow....

necrobutcher - 9-9-2011 at 09:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Discipline  
Makes me think of the time I got jumped twice in one day. I got jumped by a carload of black dudes who called me a nazi and beat the shit out of for what seemed like an hour but was likely only a couple of minutes. Fast forward about six hours and I was stumbling home drunk after drinking my pain away at a friends house. I got jumped again, but this time it was a carload of nazi skinheads who beat the shit out of me while calling me a race-traitor and a nigger lover. I was just happy they didn't steal my boots. It was a shitty day.

Sweet Jesus, that is a fucking shitty day.

CR83 - 9-10-2011 at 12:04 AM

Great article Honus. As suspected, it was honest.

JawnDiablo - 9-10-2011 at 09:36 AM

well written...

Discipline - 9-10-2011 at 11:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by necrobutcher  
Quote: Originally posted by Discipline  

Sweet Jesus, that is a fucking shitty day.

Yeah, but now I just laugh when I think about.

Furly - 9-12-2011 at 09:34 AM

Agreed... Very well written.