Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

anyone have a BANE- GIVE BLOOD era shirt

clevohardcore - 12-8-2011 at 07:22 PM

xl or l? This record has to be my favorite of theirs and it came out before I got hip to them. Anytime I search ebay for one its always a small or medium. I guess that's all BANE made shirts for, girls and small dudes. ;)

Hate on BANE, but they have to be one of the newer bands in recent years that I really dig.

O ya, blame BD and a couple others on THORP for getting me into them back in 2004, 2005.

BDx13 - 12-8-2011 at 09:30 PM

that song 'guns blazing' or whatever is killer.
what's the shirt you're looking for look like?

clevohardcore - 12-8-2011 at 09:51 PM

Says BANE on front in red and the back reads in red, GIVE MORE, GIVE EVERYTHING, GIVE BLOOD surrounding the emergency red cross.

Its this one. But just like the others its a medium.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bane-shirt-give-blood-lp-era-equal-v...

XHonusWagnerX - 12-9-2011 at 07:08 AM

SUPERHERO is one of my favorite songs of all time and one of the best Straight Edge anthems ever!!!

clevohardcore - 12-9-2011 at 01:12 PM

Those 2 songs you guys mention are way rad. I dig them too, but something about that GIVE BLOOD record that makes me want to run, workout, move shit, or living room mosh.

moron - 12-11-2011 at 05:59 PM

I've got a bunch of Bane gear, but I can't help you with that one. Give Blood rules.

clevohardcore - 12-11-2011 at 06:18 PM

I'd be interested in checking other stuff out.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-12-2011 at 06:10 AM

I have a pretty cool grey shirt with a pink BANE logo that I got for helping them with merch at a record release show in Providence, but I dont remember what album/year it was. I know the Blue Bloods opened and Weerd Science (the rap group with hardcore/metal guys in it) opened too.