Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

new PanzerBastard 10"

XHonusWagnerX - 2-8-2012 at 02:31 PM

http://patac.bigcartel.com/artist/panzerbastard

PATAC records just put out a new 10" from PanzerBastard. They are one of my favorite Boston bands right now and I just ordered this (cant wait to get it!)

500 copies total - First 150 come with a full color sleeve the other 350 are in an army green sleeve. I think all 500 are on an olive green mixed color vinyl.

PATAC has a lot of other cool stuff (Revilers, Anal Cunt, Full Blown Aids, Rawhide, etc) and its all cheap so check out the store and order some stuff!

www.patacrecords.com

The 'Bastards are back after their U.K. tour with crust legends HELLBASTARD to unleash their latest EP 'Gods, Thugs & Madmen.' GT&M combines classic thrash metal with driving motor-crust and a whole lot of VENOM. Bastards Die Hard! Limited to 500 copies on mixed color vinyl. Each copy will be hand-numbered. First 150 copies will be full color, the rest printed in army green ink.

necrobutcher - 2-9-2012 at 01:23 AM

Do they sound anything like Genocide Superstars (if you are familiar with them)?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-9-2012 at 10:47 AM

I dont know Genocide Superstars.

I dont know if the band would agree with this, but they remind me of a heavier, punkier Chrome Division

ChadBeantown - 2-9-2012 at 11:15 AM

I just ordered this!!

MikeFromInhuman - 2-9-2012 at 09:35 PM

Dope band!

ChadBeantown - 2-10-2012 at 11:44 AM

They are playing tonight at Lido in Revere!!