Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

video games for urinals

XHonusWagnerX - 3-9-2012 at 12:14 PM

http://www.captive-media.co.uk/product-overview/

The world’s first retrofit, networked
washroom gaming system …… with hands-free control.

The Captive Media system consists simply of a hi-definition screen, fitted at eye level above the urinal, where it commands the full attention of the user. When not in active use, it plays a mixture of adverts and content from one of our six ‘PTV’ channels.

But when a user approaches, it flips into gaming mode, using patented technology to detect not only his presence … but the direction of his stream. Algorithms then allow the user to do something simple, but VERY engaging – controlling the system just by aiming their stream left or right!

All of this is done without ANY alteration to the bowl or plumbing – just one sleek unit, wall-mounted with power and internet. Like a TV – only 100% waterproof, and vandalproof!

The games themselves are a LOT of fun … and people like to talk about them. They also like to come back and compete, so we’ve built an online Score Centre with scores from across the country, plus Twitter & Facebook to let your pals know you’ve just beaten them!

Starting to sound like a good idea? See what the bar owner and visitors at our Cambridge trial site have to say about it … and another time, we’ll tell you what some retailers & exhibition centres have in mind …

XnMeX - 3-9-2012 at 12:17 PM

And all it needs is a camera tracking your dick in order for it to work!

XHonusWagnerX - 3-9-2012 at 12:21 PM

I heard them talk about it on the radio and they said its sensors in the urinal that pick up the pressure and temp of urine.

Mickey - 3-9-2012 at 05:37 PM

We've come a long way from aiming at cheerios and fruit loops.

JawnDiablo - 3-11-2012 at 01:50 PM

my local dive posts the comics from the newspaper above the urinal to read while I squirt.....and here i thought that was a luxury...