Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Murphy's Law

SS76 - 3-15-2012 at 07:49 AM

clevohardcore - 3-15-2012 at 09:01 AM

Hes gotta go do a bump? I guess that train ain't slowing down. One of the greatest bands ever.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-15-2012 at 09:35 AM

Jimmy is fucking hardcore. He was posting on facebook a couple of weeks ago about sleeping on the floor of some building until he can get another apartment. Makes me feel kinda bad that someone that has entertained me since I was 14 is struggling that bad.

JawnDiablo - 3-15-2012 at 09:59 AM

I met him one time years ago in Philly.
Really nice dude.
I was plastered that night.

SS76 - 3-15-2012 at 11:09 AM

Probably seen them over a dozen times, always a blast. I would go see Jimmy do stand up....he's funny as hell.

clevohardcore - 3-15-2012 at 11:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  
Jimmy is fucking hardcore. He was posting on facebook a couple of weeks ago about sleeping on the floor of some building until he can get another apartment. Makes me feel kinda bad that someone that has entertained me since I was 14 is struggling that bad.

^^^^ Are you kidding? That sucks. After watching that vid, I watched another where it was 2 chicks that wrote a shitty song about them going to kick his ass or something.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-15-2012 at 11:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  

^^^^ Are you kidding? That sucks.

no, not kidding. Its just based on stuff he posted on Facebook.

It always bums me out when I hear that people in bands that I love have bad money problems. I'll read on FB that guys in a band from Providence I love saying "cell phone is turned off till next week" and I just wanna pay the bill as a thank you for YEARS of music I love.

JawnDiablo - 3-15-2012 at 01:29 PM

singer of DRI lived in a tree house.

i have the short book he wrote whilst living there.

clevohardcore - 3-15-2012 at 02:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JawnDiablo  
singer of DRI lived in a tree house.

i have the short book he wrote whilst living there.

^^^^^ At what point in DRI's career?

JawnDiablo - 3-15-2012 at 03:08 PM

i am figuring early on, yeah I know it's not the same deal, but still kinda quirky to be living in a tree house of all places

clevohardcore - 3-15-2012 at 11:38 PM

I guess in Texas it wouldn't be as bad as say Ohio or New York. Texas you could be in one all year.

REV.PAULIE - 3-16-2012 at 04:43 AM

Trust me,Jimmy is NOT homeless.

Looking for a new apartment,yes.But,not homeless.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-16-2012 at 05:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by REV.PAULIE  
Trust me,Jimmy is NOT homeless.

Looking for a new apartment,yes.But,not homeless.

thats good. I must have misunderstood his FB posts... sorry for kinda spreading an incorrect rumor everyone!

JawnDiablo - 3-16-2012 at 08:45 AM

Doesn't he partialy own NYHC Tattoos or something?
I figured he was doing ok if he had that going on, and the steady band deal, and just in the transition of moving or something.

Colin - 3-16-2012 at 10:10 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JawnDiablo  
Doesn't he partialy own NYHC Tattoos or something?
I figured he was doing ok if he had that going on, and the steady band deal, and just in the transition of moving or something.
I heard something about Lars Frederiksen owning it now, not sure exactly who owns what