Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Blood For Blood Wasted Nights

SS76 - 4-11-2012 at 08:05 AM

Anyone know if Rob's playing these shows? When you run the cursor over each picture on the flyer it says each person's name; over Rob it says Jacob Bannon...?

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2012 at 08:23 AM

can someone post the poster here? I cant get on FB on my work computer.

I know other people are tagged in it from other bands. Like one I saw had Choke tagged in it. Neil Dyke was also tagged, but it didnt look like him in the picture (but I might be wrong)

random - 4-11-2012 at 09:04 AM

SS76, BCBS facebook says yes in response to "Rob is playing these, yes?" No idea if that means he's playing with the band or actually playing the show.

Honus, here you go... (and if a mod knows how to resize, you can feel free to shrink it down to something reasonable).

XnMeX - 4-11-2012 at 11:52 AM

I think Honus and myself posted about these shows 1 minute apart from eachother yesterday, saw the other posted "already", and deleted the thread. Haha. :D

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2012 at 12:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by XnMeX  
I think Honus and myself posted about these shows 1 minute apart from eachother yesterday, saw the other posted "already", and deleted the thread. Haha. :D

YUP! and I didnt repost cause I kept waiting for you to repost it!

XnMeX - 4-11-2012 at 01:15 PM

If you read in the one you posted I said "Crap, you beat me to posting this by one minute! Gonna go take mine down now."

:P

XHonusWagnerX - 4-11-2012 at 01:16 PM

Ahhh I didnt even read it, I just saw it and deleted mine.

JawnDiablo - 4-11-2012 at 02:38 PM

bring this shit to Philly and you'll get paid well I am sure.

SuchADangerous - 4-11-2012 at 11:29 PM

I realize I'm not as good a source as Mark would be, but my friend Nick is currently with Slapshot in Europe and he has confirmed that Rob is playing through Slapshot. He's also playing with Slapshot for this show.

XHonusWagnerX - 4-12-2012 at 09:18 AM

I thought Nick was just doing Europe (and Worcester as a warm up). I wonder if Chris is done playing.

SuchADangerous - 4-12-2012 at 05:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  
I thought Nick was just doing Europe (and Worcester as a warm up). I wonder if Chris is done playing.

No idea if Chris is done. Nick told me he's playing this show though.

Mark Lind - 4-13-2012 at 08:06 AM

I know nothing.

Mark Lind - 4-13-2012 at 08:44 PM

What I do know is that the new songs they're recording DESTROY!!