Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Um, yeah, that was probably one of the best shows I've ever seen...

Johnny_Whistle - 5-20-2012 at 12:11 AM

Cock Sparrer tonight with Templars, Forced Reality, and the Unseen. I'd say Templars had the weakest set of the night, but really, nobody had a weak set. Some unfortunate shenanigans during the Unseen (who knew skins organized beatdowns by text message?), but lucky for me my fiancee can read people's energy and warn me ahead of time when shit's about to go down.

The only real disappointment was that 'Sparrer didn't play "Sunday Stripper." It's her favorite song of theirs.

MattyA - 5-20-2012 at 07:18 AM

Awesome show last night! Definitely one of the best shows I have ever seen. What happened during the Unseen?
I didn't see anything happen,

Johnny_Whistle - 5-20-2012 at 10:28 AM

I was over by the smoking area/merch room. At one point, a bunch of skins started checking their cell phones and flocking over towards that area, and a beatdown ensued. I don't think it lasted all that long, but we didn't stick close long enough to find out. There were some other shady folks lurking around, and even I could tell they were giving off that "looking for a brawl for no particular reason" vibe. A couple guys at the big round bar were exchanging money and furtive glares.

Mickey - 5-20-2012 at 11:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle  
I was over by the smoking area/merch room. At one point, a bunch of skins started checking their cell phones and flocking over towards that area, and a beatdown ensued. I don't think it lasted all that long, but we didn't stick close long enough to find out. There were some other shady folks lurking around, and even I could tell they were giving off that "looking for a brawl for no particular reason" vibe. A couple guys at the big round bar were exchanging money and furtive glares.
This sounds like an excerpt from a good book Hahaha

show was a blast. It's great to hear 1000 people singing along to great songs.

ChadBeantown - 5-21-2012 at 09:14 AM

One of the best shows I have been to in along time!! I missed Templars which really sucks. I thought Forced Reality totally kicked ass almost as much as Cock Sparrer.

MattyA - 5-21-2012 at 10:52 AM

The Templars were okay, sounded good but they were kind of boring to watch. Forced Reality were really good, The Unseen were to. Cock Sparrer were unbelievable, more energy than most younger bands.