Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Pandora users?

XHonusWagnerX - 6-22-2012 at 09:54 PM

I just started using pandora last week.

I've been listening to a station based on The Toasters. Its a really good mix of modern ska, ska punk and a little original ska.

Today I listened to a Judge station and it was a good mix of hardcore that included MOD and Ramallah which I thought was odd.

any other suggestions for 'stations'?

clevohardcore - 6-22-2012 at 10:18 PM

CLUTCH
BADBRAINS
SOIA
BOSSTONES
DEAD CAN DANCE
REM
DESCENDENTS
TOM PETTY

JawnDiablo - 6-23-2012 at 08:31 AM

I use it all the time at home, at work, and in the car.

hell i just type in a band i like and go from there....

BDx13 - 6-23-2012 at 04:21 PM

never used it.
i have spotify and i never use that either.
the fuck is wrong with me?

DaveMoral - 6-23-2012 at 09:22 PM

Cock Sparrer station.

I use it mostly on my phone when at work. Which is rare because i don't want ro use data. But it's great.

CR83 - 6-24-2012 at 12:52 AM

I am a sucker for New Wave. I have a channel based off of Space Age Love Song by A Flock of Seagulls. My other one is off of Psychedelic Furs. Shit never gets old for me.

One that is more "HC" based is a channel based off of Uniform Choice. Real solid shit.

clevohardcore - 6-24-2012 at 01:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by CR83  
I am a sucker for New Wave. I have a channel based off of Space Age Love Song by A Flock of Seagulls. My other one is off of Psychedelic Furs. Shit never gets old for me.

One that is more "HC" based is a channel based off of Uniform Choice. Real solid shit.

^^^^^^ AHAHAHA, Crowded House would be a good one. "HEY NOW, HEY NOW. DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER"

gavin - 6-24-2012 at 12:55 PM

The cure and t.s.o.l. are the two I listen to most

CR83 - 6-24-2012 at 10:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Quote: Originally posted by CR83  

^^^^^^ AHAHAHA, Crowded House would be a good one. "HEY NOW, HEY NOW. DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER"

Crowded house fo sho!

Mickey - 6-25-2012 at 10:05 AM

Ice cube
Fugees
Madball
life of agony