Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

TH 1 Year birthday party. Lets do this.

bombidol - 6-30-2012 at 08:15 PM

Ok, so as you know. I have a bar/venue, in Dublin. And we are coming up on the one year anniversary signing the lease. So we are going to have a monsterous party. July 26th,27th,28th and 29th. Lots of bands and DJs including

Gary Day (Morrissey, New York Dolls, Gazmen)
20 Bulls Each
Skeleton Crew
The Minutes

And a SHIT load more to be announced.

Food, drink, dancing and general mayhem and its all free entry.
I know some of you are based in Europe, maybe some of you have been thinking about visiting Dublin. Nows the time. I know a lot of you are thousands of miles away but wanted to let you all know that you are personally invited. A few of you have been here already and I'd love to see you back over.

http://www.facebook.com/thomashousedublin

Johnny_Whistle - 6-30-2012 at 09:49 PM

If I had the scratch, I'd definitely go. Any excuse to go to Ireland.

MattyA - 6-30-2012 at 10:21 PM

Would love to go, but no cash. One day I will make it there!

Discipline - 6-30-2012 at 10:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle  
If I had the scratch, I'd definitely go. Any excuse to go to Ireland.

sentrand - 7-1-2012 at 12:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MattyA  
Would love to go, but no cash. One day I will make it there!

BDx13 - 7-1-2012 at 06:09 AM

Discipline, you've been to THomas House, haven;t you?

panzerkreuzer - 7-1-2012 at 08:04 AM

Best Club in Dublin. I will definately come back. But i think it will be next year.

Discipline - 7-1-2012 at 12:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
Discipline, you've been to THomas House, haven;t you?

I spent some quality time in a few joints in Dublin, but I can't remember if I went to Thomas House. I was there about 3 years ago, so I don't even know if it was there back then.

bombidol - 7-1-2012 at 07:11 PM

Dont know if I brought you up there, we spent a lot of time in the Foggy Dew though cause it was next door to the shop. Fuck the Foggy Dew now though. Full of cunts.

Mickey - 7-1-2012 at 10:00 PM

I have alot of family in Cork County and would love to get over there. My uncles are over there quite a bit. I'll have to jump onboard someday.

Discipline - 7-2-2012 at 02:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bombidol  
Dont know if I brought you up there, we spent a lot of time in the Foggy Dew though cause it was next door to the shop. Fuck the Foggy Dew now though. Full of cunts.

Too bad. I liked that place. So did my sister as I recall.

ChadBeantown - 7-2-2012 at 03:42 PM

Just looked at flights!! I could leave Boston on the 25th and fly back on the 30th for $850.

bombidol - 7-2-2012 at 09:01 PM

Do it. Also, on an unrelated note. Theres a chance that within a year there will be a TV show about Thomas House on American TV.

BDx13 - 7-3-2012 at 06:45 AM

@chad - $850 ain't bad (comparatively speaking).
@gar - what have you gotten into now?

ChadBeantown - 7-3-2012 at 08:28 AM

Checked my schedule last night and I am playing a show with Patriot on the 28th. I was thinking this would be the perfect excuse to go back to Ireland. I have to make it out that way soon though!!

ShawnRefuse - 7-3-2012 at 09:33 AM

Love TH

BDx13 - 7-3-2012 at 03:41 PM

chad, send me details/flyer for that (and any other) show.

bombidol - 7-3-2012 at 07:13 PM

BD ; I'm going to be on your TV. Regularly. More details when I can talk about it. Or mail me.

random - 7-5-2012 at 07:02 PM

Got space on a couch for an expat to pass out on? :) I just broke a whole week of sobriety and still have vacation time saved up at work!

clevohardcore - 7-5-2012 at 08:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bombidol  
BD ; I'm going to be on your TV. Regularly. More details when I can talk about it. Or mail me.

^^^^^ Sweet news bro! Can't wait for you to spell out the rest for us. Rep THORPCREW somehow bro! That would be rad as fuck. And I would be all about going to Ireland and kicking it, but I'm too fucking broke right now. CONGRATS with everything!

bombidol - 7-5-2012 at 09:22 PM

At the moment I got nowhere for people to crash. But I can find you a cheap place to sleep if you want.