Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Town-Crazy.com, a new site I am trying to get going...

XnMeX - 7-24-2012 at 11:09 AM

Check it out and let me know what you think. What works, what doesn't, what you like, dislike...

www.town-crazy.com

I have 3 more stories I am working on for the site right now including a sad one of the 9 year old kid who keeps attacking little toddlers at his daycare, a story about a woman who released almost 40,000 videos on youtube since 2008 of which are all crazy rambling, and another one of a person singing high pitched who spits on a jogger going by calling him a "nazi jogger".

I am hoping this can kinda be like a "People of Walmart" for the crazy people of the world and I will start getting submissions.

PLEASE check it out and let me know what you think.

XnMeX - 7-25-2012 at 10:10 AM

Anyone get a chance? I changed the color pallet a bit since I had white text on black BG so now it is not so hard on the eyes. Any suggestions, content ideas, like the idea, HATE the idea?

Mickey - 7-25-2012 at 10:30 AM

I like it. Bookmarked it. You have the find crazy by location column on the right. That might take up a lot of space if you get more stories from different places. Maybe try a link with different tags on each story like powm. Nh, peanut, stripper, cat, sex toy. Good idea, hope it works out for ya

XnMeX - 7-25-2012 at 10:51 AM

Thanks, my location based list is to try and encourage people to post crazies from their area. I will probably change how that is setup because yeah, a list of 50 states would look like crap. Maybe just an image of a map and then when clicked takes you to a clickable map for each state? The tages, are you just talking about a tag list similar to this... http://www.investmentpostcards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/0... but just actual text? I usually NEVER click stuff from those personally and think of those lists more for search engine bots to stumble upon.

Thanks for the info! I totally need to fix the state list.

Mickey - 7-25-2012 at 11:11 AM

If you look at people of walmart, under their comment link is a series of words that'll link you to similar stories. Would a drop down link work for the states?
Saw a story from china about 18 guys trying to rescue a woman from drowning. The woman turned out to be a sex doll. The whole time about a thousand people had gathered to watch. This comes after a rare mushroom was discovered in a village. It made national tv in china. Turned out to be a sex toy.

Mickey - 7-25-2012 at 11:17 AM

And as I look at your site again my dumb ass sees it right there under labels oof

XnMeX - 7-25-2012 at 08:39 PM

Anyone else check it out? Feel free to tell me it's shit, I am just looking for feedback.

Dennis Mc - 7-26-2012 at 12:54 AM

Looks great. I love reading those wacky stories.