Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

New Agnostic Front

DAK - 10-11-2004 at 07:29 PM

WOW

The new Agnostic Front rips!!!!!!

clevohardcore - 10-11-2004 at 11:51 PM

describe. can we get it early?????????????/

geneterror - 10-12-2004 at 12:14 AM

Yep this album rules, now I can pretend that none of the albums since One Voice ever happened and die knowing that AF truly is one of the greats!
Thank god for good comebacks...

Big Ugly - 10-12-2004 at 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by geneterror
Yep this album rules, now I can pretend that none of the albums since One Voice ever happened and die knowing that AF truly is one of the greats!
Thank god for good comebacks...

What was wrong with the Epitaph albums. They're no Victim In Pain but they were fuckin good. Especially the split live album with Discipline.

How the fuck did you get a copy of it?

defstarsteve - 10-12-2004 at 02:35 AM

I have 4 tracks and will share if you can catch me on aim
defstarsteve

they are solid

Dave - 10-12-2004 at 09:51 AM

love the new album can't wait to get a grubby hands on it.

one of the songs from it are on the 'war music' cd.

DAK - 10-12-2004 at 12:38 PM

The new album is on Soulseek.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 10-12-2004 at 12:56 PM

I'm not into it. I like the idea of returning to that style but I just think the songs are boring.

xoversux - 11-2-2004 at 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
I'm not into it. I like the idea of returning to that style but I just think the songs are boring.

I agree. It seems that there are just going with the times (metalcore). The split with Discipline was great, reminded me of the old days.

Still love em live.

Thats Life - 11-2-2004 at 11:06 AM

hatebreed lite.

tireironsaint - 11-2-2004 at 06:56 PM

I'm not sure I even wanna hear it, I fucking HATE One Voice, it's their worst record. Why the fuck should they become a third rate version of a metlacore band when they can always be a first rate version of themselves? I think it's sad that they caved to popular opinion, I'd much rather have a band grow and change the way they want than try to rehash something that never sounded like them to begin with.

Big Ugly - 11-2-2004 at 07:43 PM

It's weird because when I saw them on their last few tours they wouldn't even play stuff from Liberty... or One Voice, or even Cause For Alarm, saying wasn't as good as their other stuff. I definately agree that One Voice is their worst album. I think I've listened to it maybe 3 or 4 times since I got all those many years ago.