Kenny Bania - 10-1-2012 at 09:20 AM

Cannata cameo!

ShawnRefuse - 10-1-2012 at 11:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kenny Bania  
Cannata cameo!

How's the fishing expedition going. :)

It's a fun video, I like it.

Mark Lind - 10-5-2012 at 01:53 PM

Mike Gill makes good videos. I like these Burning Streets kids. They're a really tight band and I like how the singer's voice sounds like Roger Miret meets Saves the Day. The song could have been two minutes shorter though. It kind of reminds me of being their age and making "Dark Days". Songs meandered on and on and we hadn't yet learned how to effectively trim the fat. Once they get that part down then the sky is the limit for these kids.

ShawnRefuse - 10-5-2012 at 02:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mark Lind  
Mike Gill makes good videos. I like these Burning Streets kids. They're a really tight band and I like how the singer's voice sounds like Roger Miret meets Saves the Day. The song could have been two minutes shorter though. It kind of reminds me of being their age and making "Dark Days". Songs meandered on and on and we hadn't yet learned how to effectively trim the fat. Once they get that part down then the sky is the limit for these kids.

Yeah when I first listened to the CD I didn't like it because all the songs are crazy long. But now, I am digging it more lately.

Mark Lind - 10-6-2012 at 11:47 AM

Sometimes it can be fun to watch a band progress. I'm curious to see where they'll go with the next one.

Discipline - 10-7-2012 at 12:32 PM

Not my cup of tea.