Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Halloween!

BDx13 - 11-1-2012 at 09:29 AM

So what did every one get into yesterday? You dress up? Get lots of trick or treaters around your way?

Had I been in NYC for work like I was supposed to be, I'd either have been rockin out at the Murphy's Law show in Brooklyn or harassing Paulie at his bar.

But thanks to super-storm sandy, I was, thankfully, home with my kids. We live in a tight neighborhood with lots of kids, so its like a big block party - kids running around everywhere, mini haunted houses in the driveways, front-yard bon fires, cocktails for the parents.

My 5 year old (black spiderman this year) is on a candy mission. My 8 year old (in her homemade pikachu costume) has always LOVED checking out other kids' costumes.

I think the best costume of the night was this 9 year old black kid dressed as Gallagher, the watermelon-smashing comedian of the 80s. What 9 year old knows who Gallagher is??

lifeisabitch - 11-1-2012 at 11:26 AM

Took the kids to a relatives neighborhood as there are only 50+ year old cranky folks in ours
they boys were the grim reaper and an army solider...
Since Halloween was on Wednesday me and the lady are going to a party Saturday night were we will get to dress up

Colin - 11-1-2012 at 11:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
this 9 year old black kid dressed as Gallagher, the watermelon-smashing comedian of the 80s. What 9 year old knows who Gallagher is??
nice

clevohardcore - 11-2-2012 at 04:17 PM

Ours will be on Sunday 6-730.