Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Evil Dead ( god DAMN content)

Jason the Magnificent - 1-4-2013 at 08:40 AM

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60214

Discipline - 1-4-2013 at 12:41 PM

Holy fuck that looks amazing.

Jason the Magnificent - 1-4-2013 at 12:50 PM

XnMeX - 1-4-2013 at 12:55 PM

I was afraid they were going to "PG-13" it... Looks like I was wrong! I will have to check this out!

Jason the Magnificent - 1-4-2013 at 01:03 PM

Yeah I heard at one of the early showing Raimi and Campbell were there doing a Q & A, basically saying this has their full 100% seal of approval w/ Campbell "passing the torch" to the girl that's in his role.

Looks pretty brutal...I'm a huge fan of the original series as probably just about everybody on earth is, but this looks legit.

morgan - 1-4-2013 at 03:53 PM

Wow... I am now really looking forward to this.

Discipline - 1-4-2013 at 04:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent  
Yeah I heard at one of the early showing Raimi and Campbell were there doing a Q & A, basically saying this has their full 100% seal of approval w/ Campbell "passing the torch" to the girl that's in his role.

Looks pretty brutal...I'm a huge fan of the original series as probably just about everybody on earth is, but this looks legit.

That's the only reason I even checked out the trailer. Once I heard about Raimi and Campbell's connection to film and how much they wanted people to check it out I was sold.

DaveMoral - 1-4-2013 at 08:03 PM

There's some speculation that it might actually be more like Evil Dead 4 because Ash's car is seen in the trailer... with the same busted headlight.

Jason the Magnificent - 1-5-2013 at 10:16 AM

I'm sure there's going to be way more references than just that...there's no way the director wasn't going to have fun with a bunch of little Easter eggs from the originals. I don't know that it necessarily makes it "4" though.

Especially when you've got the tree rape scene in this one...it's just another in a long line of remakes in this series lol. really when you think about it, the only original stories are 1 and 3. So this would be the third remake of the first one.

JawnDiablo - 1-5-2013 at 10:45 AM

damn this looks good.

BDx13 - 1-5-2013 at 12:14 PM

i'm afraid to watch the trailer.

JawnDiablo - 1-5-2013 at 01:47 PM

when that thing licks the blade I was like uggggggg