Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Poison Idea.......

GOLD GRILL - 7-21-2005 at 10:58 PM

is playing in Houston on Sunday and I didn't even hear about it till today. Damn, I'm fuckin out of it.

BDx13 - 7-21-2005 at 11:19 PM

yeah, but at least you found out in time and you'll get to see poison idea. i never have. last time they were here was about six or seven years ago. they were supposed to play with KYI at CB's but they cancelled.

gavin - 7-21-2005 at 11:56 PM

duane they played at rex's in west chester like 2 years ago
rennie went
ask him about it

BDx13 - 7-22-2005 at 07:08 AM

i heard that, and i couldn't believe it.

JawnDiablo - 7-22-2005 at 07:23 AM

poison idea was the shit

Gooch - 7-22-2005 at 10:49 AM

Poison Idea played Rex's??!?!?!? Holy shit, how did I miss that. Why couldn't this had happened in '97 when I lived across the street.

Ungodly - 7-22-2005 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
poison idea was the shit

JawnDiablo - 7-22-2005 at 12:43 PM

anyone have the dare to defy tales from the drunk side record with paul bearer and jerry A on back ups ....i bet noise polution in philly still has like 10 of these sitting around....that is a real cool one...

tireironsaint - 7-22-2005 at 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
anyone have the dare to defy tales from the drunk side record with paul bearer and jerry A on back ups ....i bet noise polution in philly still has like 10 of these sitting around....that is a real cool one...
I got that years ago, had to have everything with Paul and Jerry on it, y'know? I also have a seven inch from a band called Gift that apparently consisted of Jerry A, his girlfriend, and Thee Slayer Hippy. It's a really weird band, especially considering the people in it. Anyway, I heard all about the Poison Idea show in Austin a couple days ago. I guess GBH fucked over P.I. and Verbal Abuse and only let them play 30 minute sets or some shit and then GBH played two fuckin' hours. I think I woulda kicked each and every member of GBH right in the teeth if I had seen that shit.

JawnDiablo - 7-23-2005 at 08:47 AM

war all the time is a fine cassette, a fine cassette indeed..one of the only tapes i held onto

tireironsaint - 7-26-2005 at 01:37 AM

Anybody else got the Mating Walruses video? Fuckin' amazing shit on there, a ton of footage from the early years on up to just a while back and lots of fucked up shit in between, riots and all kindsa random shit.