Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I'm in.......

JawnDiablo - 3-17-2013 at 10:56 AM

So I've been killing myself for the last month and have begun to see real results.
Trying to shed some weight and feel better overall.
Getting married in 3 months and headed to Jamaica for a couple weeks afterwards so I'm trying to improve on some stuff.
I'm down 10lbs from where I was last month and feel more energetic to say the least. Stuff is beginning to fit looser than before.
I have been doing a glorified interval training thing on the treadmill at the gym ( at least that's what she calls it) and weights before hand.
It's really pleasing when I see the calorie counter on the machine reach levels like 900.....
I actually look forward to this routine every day, and am now in the routine so to speak.
I also cut back on drinking to it being a rare thing that I may enjoy once a week, but not to excess......yeah I know that's hard to believe but it's true. Hopefully Pinocchio's Beer Garden doesn't get behind on their rent because of it....
I also cut back on food intake significantly and am eating healthier, but I enjoy most of the stuff I am tasting so it is a win/win situation in that respect.

Overall, having a desk job for the last 2+ years reeked havoc on my already lacking system, so it's clearly time for a new direction.......

Just thought I'd share it.

BDx13 - 3-17-2013 at 08:53 PM

good for you. feels great when you start seeing some real, tangible results.

i've been slipping for the since the new year and i feel pretty shitty about it. started eating meat again, drinking way too much and hardly exercising at all due to my schedule and the weather.

barc0debaby - 3-21-2013 at 11:12 PM

Congrats man.

Colin - 3-23-2013 at 03:43 PM

good for you man

JawnDiablo - 4-28-2013 at 08:16 PM

down 10 more

BKT - 5-23-2013 at 11:39 PM

Strong work brother. Don't ever stop and keep up the good work.

BKT.

REV.PAULIE - 5-24-2013 at 04:51 AM

QUITTER!!!

Just kidding....Good for you,Mo....