Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Stream the new Commin' Correct.

BDx13 - 6-13-2013 at 03:52 PM

(Yes, I made this post in 2013.)

DRUGS DESTROY DREAMS is the long-awaited new record of the NYHC classics COMIN CORRECT. The record is coming out 12 years after the legendary IN MEMORY OF - a must-have for every hardcore kid back then. Now Rick Ta Life & crew are back with 9 brand new songs filled with strong messages, personal and social lyrics, and new mature topics. This record is the strongest proof that the SPIRIT REMAINS! And that we all grew stronger together with our ol’ time favorite bands! Songs like WORLDWIDE HARDCORE praise the expansion of the HARDCORE scene to all corners of the world, and pays tribute to old and new countries on the HARDCORE map. If you happen to be from the Americas, China, Brazil, Russia, Argentina, Japan or Bulgaria - you will be called out! The music is crushing New York HARDCORE mixed with classic mid-tempo MOSH, mighty drums, OLD SCHOOL sing-alongs, and a touch of street spirit – COMIN CORRECT - the way it is in 2013! Enjoy!
credits
releases 15 June 2013
Rick Ta Life (NYHC KING RTL) - vox
Drug Free D (DFD) - bass
Don D (DD) - guitar
Brian Drug Dealer Killa (BDDK)- drums

Jason the Magnificent - 6-13-2013 at 03:57 PM

This doesn't even seem like something that could be real.

Discipline - 6-13-2013 at 06:53 PM

Yawn

CR83 - 6-13-2013 at 10:48 PM

I listen to 25 TL and CC quite often. I tried to follow Rick's ordeal from a few years ago too where the wheels fell for him. Either way, i'm going to buy the album.

CR83 - 6-13-2013 at 10:50 PM

I listen to 25 TL and CC quite often. I tried to follow Rick's ordeal from a few years ago too where the wheels fell for him. Either way, i'm going to buy the album.

Discipline - 6-14-2013 at 01:33 AM

Says it all right here yo!

https://myspace.com/newyorkhardcorekingrtl/music/song/nyhc-k...

JawnDiablo - 6-14-2013 at 06:01 AM

raff ta da raff to da rafff hawdcore pride!
spizzy poof doody raff gizzy riff rafff stab you in da side!

clevohardcore - 6-14-2013 at 06:37 AM

I dig it.

CR83 - 6-14-2013 at 06:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
I dig it.

same. I streamed it all day at work.

Vanilla Gorilla - 6-14-2013 at 10:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JawnDiablo  
raff ta da raff to da rafff hawdcore pride!
spizzy poof doody raff gizzy riff rafff stab you in da side!

haha