Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Doyle's new album Abominator

Discipline - 7-10-2013 at 08:07 PM

Anybody check this out yet? It's streaming here http://www.officialdoyle.com/album/abominator/ I think it's pretty fucking great. Way better than anything his brother is putting out these days. This is what the Misfits SHOULD be doing.

BDx13 - 7-10-2013 at 11:42 PM

tempted, but too tired.
maybe tomorrow!

XHonusWagnerX - 7-11-2013 at 08:32 AM

man I thought it was awful. I am a Doyle fanboy too but he just picks singers that I dont like at all!

JawnDiablo - 7-11-2013 at 09:05 AM

why can't that chode just retire.....or quit and fade into obscurity.

Discipline - 7-11-2013 at 12:34 PM

Wow, guess I'm alone on this one.:o:P

XHonusWagnerX - 7-11-2013 at 02:09 PM

I love Doyle... I love the image of Doyle and how hes like a monster, but I just dont like his solo bands. I wish Michael Graves would sing for him!

MikeFromInhuman - 7-13-2013 at 08:15 PM

Hmmmm while it is better than Gorgeous Frankenstein, I too do not like the vocals. I like the cover art.
I still like Doyle the person, just not his solo music....pretty much how I feel about Rob Zombie too.

BDx13 - 7-14-2013 at 01:12 AM

couldn't get past the third song.

CR83 - 7-15-2013 at 10:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  
I love Doyle... I love the image of Doyle and how hes like a monster, but I just dont like his solo bands. I wish Michael Graves would sing for him!

His look is totally killer. Yes, that is weird to say. I can't believe the dude is almost 50 too. I would kill to be in half of that shape at that age.

XHonusWagnerX - 7-17-2013 at 09:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by CR83  
Quote: Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX  

His look is totally killer. Yes, that is weird to say. I can't believe the dude is almost 50 too. I would kill to be in half of that shape at that age.

Not weird... Doyle is my man crush