Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

almost 25 years later and i still get goosebumps

Murk - 12-7-2013 at 03:01 PM

http://vimeo.com/80619849

panzerkreuzer - 12-8-2013 at 12:51 PM

i saw them in berlin a few months ago and it was crazy. i had no expectations, but i was very satisfied.
one thought i had was, how underrated porcelīs role in hardcore is. everyone is talking about stigma, ian mckay, or whoever. but, in how many great bands was porcel. he reigned the late 80s. youth of today, judge, project x all classic bands. just sayin

CR83 - 12-8-2013 at 11:18 PM

This is so cool. This will forever be cool to me.

BDx13 - 12-8-2013 at 11:54 PM

i was happy i got to see them as a kid, but they were one of those bands i thought would NEVER get back together. philly show was cool and they sounded great. i expected the band would, but was concerned about mike's vocals since he's been out of the game for so long. obviously, he sounded great.

DaveMoral - 12-12-2013 at 09:14 PM

I just relived this Saturday night... and did what I had neither the bravery nor the energy to do the night of.... living room mosh!!

I was dead tired at the show, having been there all day and I was heading out to Indiana the next morning. It was almost 1am by the time Judge was done and there were points where, I shit you not, I was thinking "YO B! Wrap it up!" As much as I enjoyed it. Liked it even more watching the video in my living room on a 50" haha.

Murk - 12-14-2013 at 02:39 PM

the band sounds tight as hell, but there are a couple of times where it seems like Mike is gunna pass out...