Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Rebellion Fest

Discipline - 8-1-2014 at 08:44 PM

Fuck I wish I waz going to be there. So many great fucking bands are playing, I'd likely end up running around like a maniac going from stage to stage.

The Lineup

Dennis Mc - 8-1-2014 at 09:05 PM

That is an amazing fest. I would love to see The Macc Lads tribute band.

BDx13 - 8-4-2014 at 12:21 PM

simultaneous shows at six venues for four days? it's almost unmanageable. that said, personally, everything i'd want to see is at one three of the venues.

anyone ever been to this? i feel like SGR might have to take a trip over one year.

Discipline - 8-4-2014 at 01:28 PM

It does make it difficult to plan your day. I remember the planning when I went to the Milwaukee Metalfest in 1997 or 1998. Four stages and hundreds of bands, but it was all in one venue in different areas of the place. I sat down with the lineup and strategically planned out the best possible way to see the most bands I was there for. The Sunday lineup was easy, since I stayed in the same spot all day because the fourth stage was hosting the Social Chaos tour, which was the greatest lineup I've ever seen.

ShawnRefuse - 8-4-2014 at 06:32 PM

Every year I say I want to go. I should just do it next year.

Dennis Mc - 8-6-2014 at 10:49 AM

Last minute I decided to go to that same Milwaukee Metalfest. Took a bus from Philly there and back. The Social Chaos you was the best part of that fest. I don't remember all the bands but I got to see The Business, One Way System, D.R.I., Murphy's Law, and Sloppy Seconds. That made for a great weekend.

Discipline - 8-7-2014 at 12:30 AM

Line-up from that tour.Here