Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Henry Rollins & Ann Coulter

BDx13 - 8-2-2005 at 08:24 AM

from punknews...

Henry Rollins announces Spoken Word tour for Fall
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 at 8:19:25 AM (EDT)

Henry Rollins has announced a number of dates for a fall spoken word tour. The former hardcore vocalist will release his next book on November 6th Titled, Rommanitarian, the work is divided into three parts, with the first section "Walking the Chasm" written as a poem, the second is titled Ended is is a series of short prose pieces. Finally, the book concludes with "To Ann Hitler with Love," a series of mock love letters to a fictional woman who "bears a striking resemblance to conservative pundit Ann Coulter."

newbreedbrian - 8-2-2005 at 08:51 AM

i like it:D

CR83 - 8-2-2005 at 09:43 AM

Rollins always seemed to keep that "Punk/HC" spirit to me but I just can't get into any of his work. The Damaged album was decent but just doesn't do it for me. Oh well...

Ungodly - 8-2-2005 at 11:28 AM

He just released a bunch of spoken word dates- PSYCHED!

clevohardcore - 8-2-2005 at 11:43 AM

I am goingto work out to DO IT today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO THINK ABOUT IT.....................DO IT .................DON'T TALK ABOUT IT..................................... DO IT........DON'T LIE ABOUT IT........................................DO IT DO IT..................................:P

tireironsaint - 8-2-2005 at 05:36 PM

Aw damn, I thought they were announcing themselves as a couple. I despise both of these people.

JawnDiablo - 8-2-2005 at 10:07 PM

paul bearer is doing a spoken word in belgium...i rather see that...

Discipline - 8-2-2005 at 10:24 PM

I generally get a kick out of a lot of Rollins' spoken word shit. It's often pretty funny.

newbreedbrian - 8-2-2005 at 11:09 PM

yea i got that "talking from the box" video years ago. really funny shit